Old 07-01-2019, 08:47 PM #47421
Модератор

Модератор

You need to practice cleaning up if you 're ever going to be my cuck. You need to practice eating cum every single day for me. I want you addicted to the flavor so that if you 're ever in my presence you know exactly what to do. I want you craving it , begging for it , and willing to do whatever you can do get it. Cuckolds eat cum every single time. Practice makes perfect. Get to work , I 'll show you everything you need to do and how to accomplish it.

Consists of : CUCKOLD , CUCKOLD TRAINING , FEMDOM , CUM EATING INSTRUCTION , CEI , JOI , JOI GAMES , MIND FUCK , SUB TRAINING , SLAVE TRAINING , COCK TEASE , TEASE GODDESS , BODY WORSHIP , JERK OFF INSTRUCTION , JERK OFF ENCOURAGEMENT , CUM ENCOURAGEMENT , FEMDOM , CEI , MENTAL DOMINATION , TIT WORSHIP , ASS WORSHIP , BODY WORSHIP , SENSUAL DOMINATION , SENSUAL GODDESS ,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 7 min 21 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 364 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-01-2019, 08:47 PM #47422
Модератор

Модератор

oh you wish this was you , maybe it will be , keep swiping right to find me!
Models: curiouscristine

Duration: 6 min 59 s
Resolution: 358 x 640
Size: 32.3 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-01-2019, 08:48 PM #47423
Модератор

Модератор

I walk in , sit down and answer the questions you ask me , while crossing and uncrossing my legs and dangling my shoes , and then I notice you looking at my legs and feet. "Are you looking at my legs and my feet? You 're a pervert!" Then you tell me you have an idea , you want to become my sugar Step-Daddy. You give me some money and tell me I have to make you happy. "Wow , thank you Step-Daddy! What can I do to please you? You want to jerk off while you watch me? OK." I give you JOI , teasing you with my pantyhose and feet , telling you all the slutty outfits I 'm going to wear for you and all the slutty things I 'm going to let you do to me. Eventually I beg for you to cum all over my face.
Models: KaidenceKing

Duration: 15 min 4 s
Size: 1.23 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-01-2019, 08:52 PM #47424
Модератор

Модератор

Follow your goddess 's instructions slave. I know your sitting there stroking that dick for me like there 's no tomorrow. You love the feeling of cumming for me , but then what? What is my hungry slave going to do with all that mess? Oh your going to learn to love eating your hot warm jizz for me. Like it or not you are going to LOVE it! Now buy this clip HUNGRY boy!
Models: Makayla Divine Busty Latina Goddess

Duration: 9 min 54 s
Size: 432 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-01-2019, 08:55 PM #47425
Модератор

Модератор

My first footjob , many angles and cum in my fourth hole and on my soles.
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 9 min 1 s
Size: 666 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-01-2019, 08:56 PM #47426
Модератор

Модератор

~Custom Video Request ~
My husbands business partner comes to our house and tells me that he will be withdrawing the funding from our business , because it is doing badly , unless he and I can come to an arrangement. I am surprised , what could I possibly do to help? I knew nothing about the problems that the business was facing , and I ask what kind of arrangement he has in mind. He gently mocks me saying that I must have some idea. That surely I 've noticed the times he has tried to look down my top and up my skirt. I am shocked and outraged by his suggestion and reject his advances. Then I begin to plead with him. He tells me that he isn 't going to do anything that I don 't let him do. He tells me that he could leave right now and forget the whole matter but that if he does that , then the business will fail. I reluctantly agree and he sits beside me and tries to put his hand inside my top and then my bra. I try to stop him at first , but after he reminds me that Im supposed to be "helping " I let him continue. He pulls my top down and takes off my bra and starts fondling and kissing my breasts. Then he tries to slide his hand up my skirt , but I push it away. He tells me to open my legs so he can see my panties. After looking at them , he tries to slide his hand up my leg again and just touches my panties. I push his hand away again. This happens once more before he reminds me that we are in an "arrangement ". I start to argue. He stops and makes me a drink. I dont know that he has put a **** in my drink to relax me and make me horny. I am still angry but soon the **** starts to work and I let him resume his fingering of me with his hand inside my panties. He orders me to stand up and strip down to my panties , and to start playing with myself. He gives me a second drink as he sees the 1st wasnt enough. Soon it becomes obvious that I am becoming turned on. He strips to his underwear and I see the bulge in his pants. He orders me on to my knees and to take his cock out. He mocks me about my husbands penis , asking you how much bigger his is. I have to stroke and suck his cock. Then we lie beside each other and start to kiss. He slips his hand inside my panties while I stroke his cock. Eventually we fuck until we both cum and Im left with his cum dripping out of pussy. Mandy Flores Note : There is 1 min of black at the end of the clip after the credits , I have adjusted the price cheaper because of this.
INCLUDES : BLACKMAIL FANTASY - HOUSEWIVES - WOMEN FOLLOWING ORDERS - BLOWJOBS - FORCED STRIPPING - MALE DOMINATION - MENTAL DOMINATION - CREAMPIE - HOMEWRECKER
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 28 min 16 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 986 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-01-2019, 09:01 PM #47427
Модератор

Модератор

Featuring : Summer Brooks &lt ;/br &gt ; 19 year old Summer Brooks is a Girl Scout who is having trouble making enough sales to earn a spot on the college tour. She has been trying everything to increase her sales even dressing extra cute and flirting with passersby but nothing 's working. Frustrated , little Summer goes home and finds stepdad who she knows she can convince to buy her cookies...one way or another. She proceeds to fuck Step-Dad in all kinds of positions : missionary , doggystyle , cowgirl , reverse cowgirl , piledriver , spoon and he even creampies her tight little puss. Summer wins! She 's gonna make it to the college tour afterall!.....and 42 year old stepdad got to fuck his 19 year old daughter! Win Win &lt ;/br &gt ;
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 28 min 52 s
Size: 1 002 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-01-2019, 09:02 PM #47428
Модератор

Модератор

Have you struggled with eating your own cum? Is there something inside you that makes you want to do it but when it comes down to it you always chicken out? Or... maybe you enjoy swallowing your big load of jizz on my command like a naughty little perv? Either way I 'm going to have you jerking your cock nice and hard for me today. You 're going to admit several things , stroke your cock and cum , then swallow it down like a good boy.

Fetishes : CEI , Cum Eating , Slave Training , Men Following Orders , Femdom , Female Domination , Cameltoe , Pussy Worship , Tit Worship , Body Worship , Ass Worship , Goddess Worship
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 15 min 35 s
Size: 343 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-01-2019, 09:03 PM #47429
Модератор

Модератор

I know you 've always been a little bi -curious. You 're also incredibly submissive. There 's nothing hotter than making a submissive boy such as yourself , get on his knees and suck cock. I will turn you into my little cocksucker. You can 't say no , and you will do anything I say , as you are a good little submissive. So quit pretending that you are straight , and suck cock for me! Eventually , you will crave it without my coercion. Are you ready to start your faggot training? You will be Princess ' little faggot cocksucker in no time!
Models: Candy Glitter

Duration: 13 min 47 s
Size: 387 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-01-2019, 09:03 PM #47430
Модератор

Модератор

A very shiny , long and teasing cum countdown.

Buy this WITH Stroke for My Shiny body , and follow My JOI instructions exactly before watching this clip.
Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 3 min 12 s
Size: 275 MiB
Download From AnzFile