Old 07-02-2019, 04:06 AM #47541
Модератор

Модератор

It's pathetic how powerless you become in the presence of a boot wearing Goddess like myself. The magnetic pull on your little brain from a pair of kinky thigh boots makes you worthless and utterly obsessed. You love my cruel words of humiliation and that is exactly what you are going to get in this clip. Many losers will hand over all their earnings just to have a once in a lifetime chance to lick the soles of my boots. Before you know it you will be one of them! Now get DOWN loser, show me what you can do! Just PAY and LICK.
Models: Goddess Saffron

Duration: 8 min 30 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 274 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-02-2019, 04:07 AM #47542
Модератор

Модератор

Do you think you have a choice? Haha... Maybe, the illusion of choice! How does this sound, My shiny black gloves coercing you to shut up and sniff poppers. Like I said, you don't have a choice now, do you? Anyway, Welcome to your new reality.
Models: Goddess Lily

Duration: 18 min 4 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 810 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-02-2019, 04:12 AM #47543
Модератор

Модератор

My boss is so incompetent. I've been putting up with him for YEARS. I noticed something is a little off about him though... he really seems to like feet. Not just, "hey that's a cute new pedi, Marie, how festive!" More like, "Your feet are sexy." Who says that? I've been pulling up weird searches in his internet history too. Over the course of 2 years I have finally compiled enough solid evidence of him being a total foot pervert that I can blackmail him to my hearts content. When he walks into his office, soon to be mine, I start interrogating him. I love watching him squirm in fear, thinking up lies on the spot. I finally tell him what I plan on doing with him, making him my foot bitch and taking over his company. Using him as my personal slave and humiliating him every single day with his PA, who's in on it too!
Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 21 min 49 s
Size: 966 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-02-2019, 04:24 AM #47544
Модератор

Модератор

Are you ready to expose your subconscious mind to one of My most powerful and DANGEROUS mind manipulation videos yet? It is so effortless for Me to SEDUCE the even the most resistant male mind into complete SUBMISSION. Today I am going to SCRATCH away your mind with My beautiful long bewitching nails. I am going to REWRITE you from the inside. Deeper and DEEPER you are going to fall with every seductive scratch of my long red NAILS, deep inside your mind. Over and over, more and MORE of the old you will be scratch away. I am going to reveal a NEW shiny blank mind, ready for Me to CORRUPT and reprogram for My use. I am going to mould you, liquify you, shape you and you wouldn't want it any other way. It is impossible to resist Me. You want Me DEEP down INSIDE you. It will be impossible to resist My beautiful corruption as you melt DEEP into a wonderful MINDGASM. A deep EROTIC bodily sensation that you will be craving for eternity. If there is one sensual erotic video you need to watch, it is this one... Be ready... for MIND SCRATCHER. This is a genuine mesmerize file designed to induce new thought patterns and behaviours. It contains powerful visual effects and crystal clear audio. As with all genuine mental domination sessions, the audio is of primary importance so requires headphones. Warning: By listening to this file, you accept full responsibility for any positive or negative results. Do not drive or operate machinery directly after watching and/or listening to this file. Do not watch and/or listen to this file if you are suffering from any form of mental disorder or illness. CONTAINS ELEMENTS OF: MESMERIZE, MINDFUCK, FEMDOM, GODDESS WORSHIP, HAND FETISH, NAIL FETISH, HAND EXPRESSING, FEMDOM POV, MENTAL DOMINATION, FINANCIAL DOMINATION. Good boys will buy this clip using one of the following markup codes (from the top in order of biggest findom rush): GOODBOY4SAF PAYPET4SAF CASH4SAF SAFFADDICT LOSER4SAF BROKEBOYS
Models: Goddess Saffron

Duration: 10 min 49 s
Size: 325 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-02-2019, 04:25 AM #47545
Модератор

Модератор

Look at this zipper. Up and down. Up and down. Up and down. It's mesmerizing, isn't it? Makes your mind go all mushy. My body, My cleavage, My voice, the zipper. They all make you so weak, don't they? You're nodding your head up and down now in agreement with Me. Every word I speak is true. "Yes Princess," you say aloud. You want to jerk, Don't you?Yes Princess.Move your hand up and down on your cock in time with My zipper. Feels so good, so right. I'm in charge of that dick now. Every inch is Mine. My zipper goes up, your hand strokes up on your cock; My zipper goes down, your hand strokes down. This feeling is overwhelming. You want to cum. But will I allow you to?
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 15 min 24 s
Size: 354 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-02-2019, 04:28 AM #47546
Модератор

Модератор

eden Freitag bestelle ich mir einen mir untergebenen Kollegen, meinen persönlichen Leck-Sklaven ins Büro. Er sitzt meistens unterm Tisch angekettet an mein Handgelenk und erfüllt von daunten alle meine Wünsche. So auch an diesem Freitag, obwohl es im Büro ziemlich busy zuging. Ich musste mit Kollegen und vor allem dem Chef telefonieren und mir meine Geilheit während der Telefonate so gut wie es ging verkneifen. Der Sklave hat mich währenddessen nach meinen Anweisungen richtig schön sauber geleckt und bis zum Orgasmus gefingert. #Bürooutfit #Schwarze Strapsen #Highheels #Pussy Lecken #Femail Domination #Sklave
Models: Maya Romanov

Duration: 5 min 2 s
Size: 616 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-02-2019, 04:34 AM #47547
Модератор

Модератор

Teasing you with My tits and My ass... just what you needed to get your rocks off tonight! This is what it's come down to, huh? All alone fucking your fist to femdom videos. So sad But I'm here to help you. Sort of. Almost forgot! I give you a little sneak peek at My nipples in the beginning of the clip- more than you deserve.
Models: QueenSheridan

Duration: 7 min 25 s
Size: 552 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-02-2019, 04:36 AM #47548
Модератор

Модератор

Sometimes the smallest dose leads to the most dangerous addiction. . . My favorite subbies will buy with mark up code 1GOODBOY Good boys will buy with one of the following markup codes 1GOODBOY MYGOODBOY SERVINGVIOLET LOSERABUSE BROKEFUCKTAX
Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 4 min 41 s
Size: 344 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-02-2019, 04:45 AM #47549
Модератор

Модератор

So hot. So deep. You need any of the following: Poppers, ****, or Drink. You can use all or one. whatever you have on hand. Watch and listen as I guide you. Do it my way. I look so hot and pretty in my playboy bunny costume. You can't resist me. Now get your cock out, substances, and allow my image to wash over you. Far down the Rabbit Hole.
Models: Princess Violette

Duration: 16 min 37 s
Size: 1.69 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-02-2019, 04:48 AM #47550
Модератор

Модератор

The beautiful Gioia wears open sandals and reads a book at the table. Remove the sandals and show the soft feet and the wrinkled soles
Models: Feet4Cash HD ClipStore

Duration: 5 min 39 s
Size: 341 MiB
Download From AnzFile