Old 01-11-2020, 01:06 AM #15761
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shit in the Mouth! - - scatshop

Shit in the Mouth! - - scatshop

I’m defecating on the slave's face, only stopping when i could no longer release anymore! I creates a huge mess on him and further worsens it by sitting on his mouth and make him to lick my asshole clean! By the time i gets satisfied, i sit on his face with my big ass and make him breathe my shitty ass.
Models:

Duration: 10 min 50 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 889 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-11-2020, 01:08 AM #15762
Модератор

Модератор

Default Mean Mistress Trains New Scat Slave! - - scatshop

Mean Mistress Trains New Scat Slave! - - scatshop

This new girl needs to get to work soon and this mean mama needs to break her in! Without further ado, she shits right into the girl’s face and makes her take it all in! She smears the sticky shit all over the girl’s face and hair! To finish it off, she makes the girl lick her soiled asshole clean!
Models:

Duration: 46 min 50 s
Format: Windows Media
Size: 1.20 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-11-2020, 01:10 AM #15763
Модератор

Модератор

Default OMG!! That Ass Though… - - scatshop

OMG!! That Ass Though… - - scatshop

That’s all I say looking at clips like this!! Lil Stink just has one of those asses that makes you loose your mind!! Enjoy her weekly Peeing, pooting and Pl0pping as she had that ass out in rare form!! Even Enjoy one nude clip in the finale where she had that ass and those tattoos on full display!! 1000 words aren’t enough for the pictures this woman gives us!! Enjoy as she tinkles and squeezes out some of the Longest Pythons seen this side of Nat Geo Wild!!! You too will be screaming “That Azz Though” Watching this one!!! A half dozen of her usually excellent peeing and plopping!!!
Models:

Duration: 11 min 14 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 147 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-11-2020, 01:14 AM #15764
Модератор

Модератор

Default Pregnant With A Turd Baby! - - scatshop

Pregnant With A Turd Baby! - - scatshop

I ate way too much! Now I’m pregnant with a big food baby! My belly feels huge! So stuffed full of food that will soon turn into a healthy turd baby! I wonder how long it will take this baby to come to term! I know I’m going to try to hold it in as long as I can! The baby will tell me when it’s time to give birth!
For the next few days, my belly will be growing so big! Soon I’ll be waddling around, clenching my ass closed so I don’t have a premature turd baby! Being pregnant with a big stinky food baby makes me so horny! I love to show off my growing belly and play with my horny pussy! Each day I tell you about how I am coming along in my pregnancy. On the third day my milk comes in! I take my big boobs out to show you and then I start to pump them with my breast milk pump! Mmm! It feels so good to feel the suction on my nipples!
I’ve already started having contractions! That’s when my belly starts to rumble, and my turd baby thinks it’s time to come out! It is desperate to make it’s way out of my womb!
Finally the day has come! It’s time to give birth to my shit baby! I am breathing heavy and working hard to suffer through all of those massive contractions! I am feeling the need to push!
I lay down on my back and spread my legs. I pant like a pregnant lady and start to grunt and moan so loudly as I PUSH! I keep pushing and pushing! I am moaning and groaning trying to get the huge turd baby out of me! It feels like it is ripping me open, stretching my asshole so wide! With one last final push my turd baby finally is all the way out! Oh it’s so beautiful! I have the prettiest baby! I love it so much!
I am one proud mama!
Please feel free to leave any positive reviews on my videos! They are very helpful and encouraging! Thanks!
Scat 174 – Pregnant With A Turd Baby!
Models:

Duration: 14 min 50 s
Size: 857 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-11-2020, 01:14 AM #15765
Модератор

Модератор

Default Alina pooping on a balloon - - scatshop

Alina pooping on a balloon - - scatshop

Alina pooping on a balloon. Alina in her underwear plays with balloons, explodes the balloons of the booty, sits on balls, clamps them between her legs, bites them.
Models:

Duration: 12 min 46 s
Size: 511 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-11-2020, 01:20 AM #15766
Модератор

Модератор

Default Big Farts Little Poo 2 - - scatshop

Big Farts Little Poo 2 - - scatshop

I start off farting in my white jeans but my coffee hits me and now I have the runs! You can see brown stuff on my beautiful white pants. I’m forced to take them off so I don’t ruin them. My white panties underneath are completely stained from my messy diarrhea poo! I let out some big farts and I have a lot of gurgles. More juice and a little poo comes out.
Models:

Duration: 5 min 8 s
Size: 226 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-11-2020, 01:20 AM #15767
Модератор

Модератор

Default Malaysia’s Unflushables!!! - - scatshop

Malaysia’s Unflushables!!! - - scatshop

Malaysia is back!!! My favorite Blasian Persuasion cutie is back with two new wonderful clips!!! I swear this girl Must have been holding this one in for weeks!!! Enjoy two great scenes loaded with great grunting and straining and the MONSTER logs she is s famous for!!! She put out some in the final scene that were so damn big and solid she couldn’t even Flush!!! LMAO Never seen anything like it in my life!!! She prooves in this clip she has very few rivals (maybe Ms D???) when it comes to producing big loads!!! She’s Unflushable!!!
Models:

Duration: 11 min 0 s
Size: 187 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-11-2020, 01:21 AM #15768
Модератор

Модератор

Default 13 mins of up-close gaping shit - - scatshop

13 mins of up-close gaping shit - - scatshop

Upclose you get a front row seat to my goldenshower that sprays on my cam open up your gonna get wet nastyboy, then i begin to gap my ass open and close, pull my panties to the side and gape more, get turned on with my ass opening and closing showing the pink rim around the inner hole and slowly you see my shit coming and i try to hold it in pushing it out then pushing it back in and finally i let it all out and it flows out a big thick load, and which i know im not done, i begin to fuck my asshole with my finger and then my stomach begin to rumble as i know its coming and then a long creamy load plumps out my ass making a volcano of shit ugh i strain because more is coming and it flows out more creamy light brown shit that looks so delicious theres so much shit in front of my ass the view is so close showing my shitty ass that has shit smeared on it from my fingers and my boobs all in the air i get up and show more of my shitty ass as i turn to my side with a leg up i give you multiple views of my shitty ass then i lay the camera to show my creation an show the multi color and texture of the load with in the background showing off my ass this view is the best youll ever see nasty boy rate this a 5 star video!
Models:

Duration: 13 min 17 s
Size: 653 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-11-2020, 01:27 AM #15769
Модератор

Модератор

Default Girls playing with their dog - - scatshop

Girls playing with their dog - - scatshop

Girls playing with their dog. The girls went to nature to play with their doggie devouring female shit. It was lunch time. The girls were hungry and did not eat anything before the meeting, they knew that we would have a lot of delicious food, they had a brutal appetite, they ate food with great pleasure, you will see it. It was very hot, about +34 degrees, the girls lifted their dresses and ventilated their panties. Girls enjoyed eating, the dog waited on a leash. It’s time! Girls tied a dog to a tree and relieved stress. Each girl in turn beat 7 strong blows! They liked to watch the red marks on his body. And finally it was time for the toilet, the girls were kayfovat, the dog took all that came out of the girls!
Models:

Duration: 27 min 44 s
Size: 1.20 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-11-2020, 01:27 AM #15770
Модератор

Модератор

Default Farting, Pooping and Dirty Talk - - scatshop

Farting, Pooping and Dirty Talk - - scatshop

Ooooooo this is a good one y'all!
I start off farting in a couple different sexy positions for several minutes until I feel the urge to shit. I reposition myself by laying on my back & sticking my ass in the air. Now this was a bit difficult! Have you ever attempted to shit upside down? It's no easy feat! After a bit of force I push out a nice turd that beautifully curls up on my butthole.
The fun doesn't stop there! I get on all fours and show you my shitty ass while giving you a couple minutes of dirty talk!
The video is sexy as fuck , ok! I'd love to go into greater detail but you need to see this one for yourself.
Models:

Duration: 8 min 35 s
Size: 424 MiB
Download From AnzFile