Old 01-15-2020, 06:11 PM #16741
Модератор

Модератор

Default Pooping My Diaper In A Pet Store! - - scatshop

Pooping My Diaper In A Pet Store! - - scatshop

I’m in a public store! I have to poo really bad but I’m wearing a diaper! I don’t need to go to the bathroom to poop! I can shit my pants right here in the isle because I’m wearing a nice thick diaper!
I show off my diaper and flash you while I’m in the dog food isle! Anyone could walk by and see me! In fact someone does walk by! I wonder if they saw me flashing you my diaper!
It’s time to poop! I squat down a little and push my ass out! I push and push and grunt! But just then a family walks into the isle where I’m at! I have to stop pooping right away! I hope they don’t smell me!
Finally they leave! Now I can finish pooping! The shit just pours out of my ass! I had to go really bad! I walk around the store a little so I can enjoy the shit in my diaper! I can feel it working it’s way up my ass crack! It feels so good! The squish of my shit and the stench turns me on so much!
It’s time to get my diaper changed! I go into the store bathroom and take off all of my clothes. I talk dirty and slowly strip out of my diaper. Oh man! I destroyed this diaper! My shit is smeared all over my ass! It’s going to take quite a bit of work to clean my ass up! I start wiping my ass clean with some sweet smelling baby wipes. It takes quite a bit of work but finally I get my ass clean! Now I can put on a fresh new diaper! I lay down on the nasty bathroom floor and diaper myself.
What should I do with my dirty diaper!? I can’t take it with me! But this trash can is so public! Anyone who comes into the bathroom will see it and smell it! I have no other option. I take my dirty, poo filled diaper and leave it in the trash.
Enjoy!
I’ve filmed this adventure with my regular camera and My GoPro so you get two great views!
Scat 275 – Pooping My Diaper In A Pet Store!
Models:

Duration: 11 min 6 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 591 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-15-2020, 06:21 PM #16742
Модератор

Модератор

Default SugarHill’s Week Of Shits (6scenes) - - scatshop

SugarHill’s Week Of Shits (6scenes) - - scatshop

In this clip you will witness Sugar Hill taking some beautiful size dumps throughout her home. The 1st scene is amazing when she accidentally squirts some shits on her camera man. A must buy for the Sugar Hill fans
Models:

Duration: 6 min 48 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 133 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-15-2020, 06:29 PM #16743
Модератор

Модератор

Default Jeans jeans and a lot of shit - - scatshop

Jeans jeans and a lot of shit - - scatshop

Love to shit and piss in my favorite jeans . In this video clip I and Olga first defile in jeans taking different poses , taking off and putting on jeans showing you her pretty hole and ass clean . But this for us is very small , we shit on stage and piss in my favorite jeans . First I shit and then Olga . At that moment I shit and piss in my favorite jeans Olga sniffs and then takes my jeans off me and shows you my ass which is covered in shit . Olga again sniffing my shit , and puts my dirty shit ass jeans . Then we switch places , and now Olga shitting and pissing in jeans and I sniff , then I take off with the priests of Olga jeans and show you dirty shit jeans , Olga, and her dirty big ass . I’m enjoying from what I see , I put the ass Olga jeans and we begin to walk around the room in jeans which a lot of shit . Walking around the room , we both remove the jeans and show you their dirty shit from the ass and jeans . We wear jeans again and show you jeans . We remind you that you can make a custom request video , and we will be happy to write for you hot video with our participation . All your dirtiest fantasies, we are ready to realize , do not hesitate to write your scripts for filming video clips . We welcome your suggestions . And we remind you that daily filling hot video new products in our shop . Don’t forget to check out our store for the presence of live innovations .
Models:

Duration: 10 min 28 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1 016 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-15-2020, 06:31 PM #16744
Модератор

Модератор

Default Ms Juli’s “Backyard Barbque’s”!! - - scatshop

Ms Juli’s “Backyard Barbque’s”!! - - scatshop

Ms Juli is one with nature!! As she says in this video, “she’s with the shits!” In her case, LITERALLY!! As shown in her FUNKY debut, it ain’t a thang to take it outdoors!! ENjoy Two outdoor clips, In the 1st she shows off that sexy all natural physique before bending over to push out some huge, corn filled logs onto a napkin. It was HUGE pile coming out that phat ass!!! And that’s just the beginning! She comes back the second time to do an outside video at the request of her bae. Her neighbors are out there, but they both like fuck it!! Looks like they wanted some of her signature turd sausage burgers! She pushed out yet another big load before putting on the bun and wrapping it up! I love Ms Juli’s energy and humour about making her videos. Another great set of clips from Ms Juli!!
Models:

Duration: 7 min 23 s
Size: 188 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-15-2020, 06:32 PM #16745
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shit inside the vagina and mouth - - scatshop

Shit inside the vagina and mouth - - scatshop

Hello my dear friends. Today in the video you will see Yana and Marina. Girls, as always, will play very dirty games. And of course, Yana in the title role))) She loves to be in the spotlight and take shit from her friends on her mouth and in her mouth, so today Yana is again a slave of shit. Marina and Yana caressed each other, kissed, and then Marina stood above Yana's head and Marina shook a lot of shit in Yana's mouth. Yana swallowed a bit of warm shit, and left the rest for her cunt. Yana took the shit in her hand and put the shit in her vagina with her hand. She tried to shove it deeper, Marina pushed with a phallus and fucked Jan in a cunt with shit. Marina also ate shit from Yana's face, then licked her dirty cunt, made her cunnilingus. Everything was as we love. We hope you enjoy this video too! Love you. Thank you for being with us !
Models:

Duration: 10 min 39 s
Size: 1.01 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-15-2020, 06:46 PM #16746
Модератор

Модератор

Default Multiple Jean Wetting While Dancing - - scatshop

Multiple Jean Wetting While Dancing - - scatshop

Watch me Wet Jeans Multiple Of Times while dancing to music, I first wet my dark grey jeans and dance while I grind my hips and arse for you, I then re fill my bladder up before wetting them again while standing on other jeans and dance and wiggle my soaked jeans just for you.
Now for a denim pair I lay on my back with legs up and soak my jeans before dancing and pouring water over myself..
I’ve got to go out now I hope no one notices my wet jeans maybe my leather coat will disguise it.. Hmm
Models:

Duration: 24 min 28 s
Size: 1.06 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-15-2020, 06:48 PM #16747
Модератор

Модератор

Default Samantha and Amanda: Entire Day 1 Adventure! - - scatshop

Samantha and Amanda: Entire Day 1 Adventure! - - scatshop

You get all four amazing videos Amanda and I made on our first day together!
Samantha and Amanda's Poopy Panties!
Amanda and I are hanging out in our white t-shirts and panties. I am a very dirty girl and I secretly love seeing girls poop in their panties. I really want to see Amanda poop in her cute while panties! It take a little bit of convincing but finally she agrees to poop in them. I coach her and encourage her to push out a nice, big, sloppy, wet load of poop! She completely fills her panties! Her moist poop is gushing out of my white panties! I get so excited and so turned on! I catch her poop and smear it on her ass! It's such a hot sight!
I want to fill my panties with poop and have Amanda watch me! I have a dirty surprise for her though! I tell her all about how last night she pooped in the toilet and didn't flush! I got so excited seeing her poop in the toilet that I scooped it up and played with it. I was fucking my asshole with her poop and most of it got stuck up inside of my asshole! Now today I'm going to poop her shit out into my panties!
I grunt and push and fill my panties with poop! It's hard to tell what part is her poop and what part is mine! I can see that Amanda is enjoying our dirty play just as much as I am!
Watch as we pull our panties down and admire each other's poop! We get so turned on that we start to rub our poopy butts on each other! It feels amazing to feel her sexy ass rubbing her shit into my juicy butt! Our poop mixes together and we laugh and talk dirty! We are two very happy poop girls!
Wearing Each Other's Poopy Panties!
Amanda and I just filled out panties with poop! We are both enjoying wearing our own poopy panties but we really what to wear each other's! We slowly take off our shitty underwear and twirl them around on our toes! Then we hand them to each other to enjoy!
We both stare lovingly into our partner's poopy panties! Amanda takes a taste of the poop in my panties! Mmm! She loves it! I start to pull the tight, poop filled panties up over my big bum. It feels so good feeling my lover's poop smear into my ass! I help Amanda put my panties on her. We shake our asses and talk dirty! We are such filthy, happy, poop lovers!
It feels amazing to wear another sexy girl's dirty, poopy panties!
Stuffing Our Pussies With Shit!
Watch Scat Goddess Amanda and I get super filthy and horny with our shit! We get really nasty and do all kinds of filthy things for you! Things like: pussy shit stuffing, shitty rim jobs, pooping out of Amanda's pussy and into my mouth, poop covered 69 action, face smearing, shitty kissing, poop masturbation, and more!
Amanda and I are very dirty girls! We are getting so turned on from playing with our poop! I get the hot idea to push a load of shit into Amanda's pussy! She goes wild as soon as I start pushing little round turds into her wet pussy! It looks like it feels amazing so I tell her to stuff some shit into my pussy too! I want to feel all the poop inside of me! Now we both have poop in our pussies!
I find a big turd and I shape it into a dildo! I'm going to fuck Amanda with a shit dildo! She starts moaning in pleasure as I fuck her pussy with a big cock shaped turd!
I'm so turned on now! I need her mouth on my pussy! I squat over Amanda's face and she immediately starts licking and sucking my poop stuffed pussy! She loves that my hole is covered in poop! I can't wait to taste her holes but first I want to kiss her! Her mouth is covered in the poop from my pussy! I need to taste her! We kiss passionately and then she squats over my face so I can taste her holes! I dig around in her asshole trying to find some more poop! It feels amazing to finger fuck my lover's dirty asshole! I tell her how good it feels and she wants to finger fuck mine too! I get down in doggy style. As soon as she sticks her finger in my filthy poophole I am moaning in pleasure!
I get Amanda to get back down on the floor so I can stuff her pussy with more shit! I even pull out a dildo to really fuck her! She's enjoyed the dildo but I can tell she liked being fucked with a turd even more! I take the big cock shaped turd and push it into her pussy! I tell her to push and push and shit the turd out of her pussy! It's so hot seeing a girl shit out of her ass but it's even hotter to see her shit out of her pussy! I want to really experience the pussy shitting so I stuff the turd back up into her and have her squat over my face! She's going to shit that turd out of her pussy and into my mouth!
We are such happy, dirty shit lovers!
Fully Clothed Poop Smearing
Amanda and I have been having so much fun together playing with our poop! We decide to have a little bit more fun! We want to get poop all over our bodies while we are fully clothed! We put on white t-shirts and grey leggings and start smearing poop all over our clothes!
Amanda starts chewing on a big turd! She is chewing her shit and letting the poopy droll drip down on her shirt! It’s getting me so excited! I want to kiss her shitty mouth! We kiss each other and smear poop all over each other’s face! Our faces are covered in poop now! We look like such happy, dirty shit lovers!
We roll around and smear our poop all over our clothes, making sure we are completely covered in poop! It feel so good to share my love for shit with Amanda!
*Black D was there filming with us and he got a little excited! You can occasionally hear him saying wow in the background. It made Amanda and I even more excited to hear that he was enjoying it so we got even dirtier! ; )
Enjoy!
Models:

Duration: 5 min 54 s
Size: 744 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-15-2020, 06:48 PM #16748
Модератор

Модератор

Default I’ve Fed HUNDREDS My Shit! Over 1000 Logs! - - scatshop

I’ve Fed HUNDREDS My Shit! Over 1000 Logs! - - scatshop

I’m so hot to be sharing my shit with you– you should feel honored to be one of the hundreds of hungry mouths I’ve fed my shit! I’ve been selling my shit for 4 years now, and literally EVERY single shit sells. And when you normally shit every day, or every other day, all that shit adds up to.. a HUGE amount of crap!
I poop a BEAUTIFUL turd into a plastic container that I’ll mail to you, and tell you how to eat it–but not before I tell you how it smells, and tastes–and EAT SOME MYSELF! Delicious!! I have the yummiest “chocolate” out there
Old 01-15-2020, 06:51 PM #16749
Модератор

Модератор

Default Tasty shit in my mouth - - scatshop

Tasty shit in my mouth - - scatshop

I’m Olga and I really love to play with her by shit to shit on each other, piss this time we caressed each other’s ass , pushes into anal holes fingers and fuck ourselves fuck the rubber cock . Also in this video, we shit turns into each other’s mouths , and enjoy the shit of each other . I love when she shits and pisses in my mouth on the turnover . In this video clip a lot of shit Las heat and masturbatsii .
Models:

Duration: 10 min 37 s
Size: 1.01 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-15-2020, 06:54 PM #16750
Модератор

Модератор

Default Santa’s Special Gift – Parts 1 and 2 - - scatshop

Santa’s Special Gift – Parts 1 and 2 - - scatshop

By popular demand, and at a special New Years price, we are selling these two holiday classics in one very filthy movie. Our slutty Santa slides down the chimney to find that little Cindy Lou left her some milk and cookies. After eating them Santa leaves little Cindy Lou a special treat of shit and piss. In the morning Cindy Lou gets so excited by what Santa left her that she strips her clothes off and drinks Santa’s Piss and smears Santa’s shit all over her face and body, then rubs it in her little cunt till she comes. This is a must have for any fan of the nastiest slut on the internet, Juicy Julia.
Models:

Duration: 11 min 35 s
Size: 1.44 GiB
Download From AnzFile