Old 01-19-2020, 11:35 PM #17761
Модератор

Модератор

Default Quick Sniff & Shit - - scatshop

Quick Sniff & Shit - - scatshop

Anxiety always makes me have the worst loudest nastiest farts. Everytime. My friends were about to be there within the hour and the entire house smelled like ass.. I needed some way to mask them.. I thought of just blaming it on my boyfriend.. but being the asshole that he is he would call me out and not take the blame. But I had an idea.. “Hey Baby.. remember that chastity device I keep laying around for punishment when you won’t do things for me?” Yeah.. “Well I’m going to need you to do something for me” I snickered as he came into the basement.. “Lay down” .. Ok.. “I need some way of getting rid of all this gas, the entire house smells like a dumpster full of diapers. Jessy and Rebecca will be here in almost an hour. So for this next hour, I need you to sniff and swallow anything that comes out.. GOT IT?!” he shook his head and layed down reluctantly. I straddled his face with his nose right against my tight spandex pants and let the first one rip.. He could barely handle it. “Oh god, I have to p” .. great.. more smell. I ran to the bathroom and cleared the way to release the rest of the gas on his face.. Seeing as hes always such a dick lately, I “forgot” to wipe. Uh oh, sorry honey. Too bad so sad! I slammed my ass right back onto his nose and pummeled his lungs with more ass warfare. In fear of further chastity punishment that I just KNOWW he loves (sarcasm).. he just laid there like a good little boy and took it. He struggled and moaned.. but the smell of the house was going away… and into his THROAT. Some of it still would seep past occasionally and I could still smell it.. I cant have that.. there going to be here any minute. Ill fix that baby.. Removing the spandex pants I sat my ass right back onto his nose with a perfect seal.. leaving no room for escape and ripped a HUGE fart right into his nostril!!! Haha thats hillarious! Direct fart injection! I couldn’t help but laugh.. how humiliating it has to be. Most people clear rooms, and avoid gas at all costs. And here you are, my little fart bitch with your nose pressed directly against my asshole.. taking it ALL. That nice little muffled fart sound it makes when its sealed tells me you’re in a world of torture.. What a good boy obeying your woman. But, you’re still going in chastity when I’m finished. I guess how well of a job you do will depend on how long. And so far.. you’re on week #3
Models:

Duration: 7 min 28 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 451 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-19-2020, 11:45 PM #17762
Модератор

Модератор

Default Three Times An Enema - - scatshop

Three Times An Enema - - scatshop

I’ve been backed up for quite some time. Just not pooping enough for my taste. When that happens I like to give myself a pretty good enema. Normally I fill myself up once and done. Not this time. Three times I filled up and three times I sprayed out. The enemas felt amazing going in and so much fun coming out. Watch this watery shitty mess spray out of me! I had a shit slurry accompanied by wet farts. Its always fun to push out some diarrhea.
Models:

Duration: 9 min 54 s
Size: 1.74 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-19-2020, 11:56 PM #17763
Модератор

Модератор

Default Epic Scat Pantypooping Farting Girl - - scatshop

Epic Scat Pantypooping Farting Girl - - scatshop

Hello) Today you have to smell … and no, I’m not talking about my fragrant panties) Today I’ll make you sniff and listen to my fart, powerful, juicy, loud and very VERY fragrant out of my sweet ass) Hold tight, today you have a lot of work, enjoy the spectacle that I prepared SPECIALLY for YOU!)
In other words, it’s simple, I’m back and with me new content with good taste and quality) If you like really messy and dirty video you are looking for places where you can do anything you like toilet games, fresh shit, piss, vomit, and more… I’m glad to see you in my shop!) There is a lot…don’t miss it!) Low prices on my videos, will help to open a new topic of Scat games!) Video also adapt to all modern devices like tablets smartphones and console) stay tuned!) Love you) PS: don’t forget that you can always contact me and make a video of your script!!! Pretty cool, huh?
Models:

Duration: 11 min 54 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: Windows Media
Size: 663 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-19-2020, 11:57 PM #17764
Модератор

Модератор

Default Pizza and Tater Tots - - scatshop

Pizza and Tater Tots - - scatshop

I ate junkfood all weekend. Despite feeling pressure in my bowels on Sunday, I managed to hold it until Monday morning. My slave set everything up in advance, and good thing he did! I planned on teasing him and starting slow, but this huge turd just wanted out.
The video starts with me describing what I ate in detail. Then I sit down on the toilet cam and three different cameras capture every detail.
Models:

Duration: 7 min 6 s
Size: 821 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-20-2020, 12:31 AM #17765
Модератор

Модератор

Default New Duo Partner Her First Public Pee!!! - - scatshop

New Duo Partner Her First Public Pee!!! - - scatshop

A friend and I were out drinking one night. It was actually snowing that night and we were walking to another bar and I tel her I want her to video me peeing and she said she would!!! She had no idea. So I pee first and after I explained I would be putting this on my website to sell ~ She said “I’m Down!”
What a good girl!! So then videoed her peeing!! So this is her first public pee and she was so embarrassed but SUCH A NATURAL!!!!
She and I will be doing lots of videos together soon!!! I’m breaking her in nice and easy. Don’t want the scare this one away. She’s super sexy hot!
This is not the best of lighting as it was night as snowing. But it is a fun video!!
Enjoy Everyone!!
Your favorite redhead with huge boobs and an awesome prolapse.
Models:

Duration: 2 min 40 s
Format: Windows Media
Size: 227 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-20-2020, 12:45 AM #17766
Модератор

Модератор

Default Amanda, Fart With Me! - - scatshop

Amanda, Fart With Me! - - scatshop

Amanda and I have very stinky farts! Our sexy asses are full of gas! We love to fart though! It turns us on and makes us feel so good! We love farting in each other’s faces! I love making Amanda smell my farts! And she loves making me smell hers! We fart and fart and fart! We giggle and moan when these monster farts rip out of our asses! We have such smelly gas! The whole room smells like our sexy, lesbian farts!
Enjoy!
Models:

Duration: 5 min 59 s
Size: 1.01 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-20-2020, 01:30 AM #17767
Модератор

Модератор

Default Naughty Nurse to the Rescue - - scatshop

Naughty Nurse to the Rescue - - scatshop

I hear you need a little TLC? Want to see me shit for you after holding it in through a long shift? I’ll have to tease you with my ass and pussy a little bit first
Old 01-20-2020, 01:52 AM #17768
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shitty pussy smear - - scatshop

Shitty pussy smear - - scatshop

I just ahit all over the floor and I felt like playing in it. The smell the texture and everything about it just turns me on. I can’t stand letting a good ahit go to waste so I gotta play in it!
Models:

Duration: 2 min 43 s
Size: 160 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-20-2020, 02:13 AM #17769
Модератор

Модератор

Default 'Panty' Poop in Mesh Shorts and Crop - - scatshop

'Panty' Poop in Mesh Shorts and Crop - - scatshop

Cute little white set of mesh short shorts and a crop top, of course I need to go really bad like usual – once I can feel it coming – it comes in hot !! I poop my nuggets into the shorts and it sits there tightly while I pee
I take the shorts off and then talk about the poop and what I've been eating and my diet xx
Models:

Duration: 6 min 7 s
Size: 359 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-20-2020, 02:16 AM #17770
Модератор

Модератор

Default Dirty Girl Smear - - scatshop

Dirty Girl Smear - - scatshop

Gweny hasn’t played with her poop in a long time, she lays on her stomach trying to push out her load. You see her push out the tip a few times before she gets to her knees and lets it all fall out on the bathroom floor.
She takes it in her hand and smells it while looking you in the eyes, she loves the smell and feel of this load so much!
She lays back on her stomach and puts her poop in between her thighs and up again her butt, she clenches and smooshes it together just teasing herself.. she then takes it and starts rubbing it all over her ass and thighs and into her cunt. She does until she’s coated with her poop and the smelliest you can imagine, she wants you to fuck her dirty ass and cunt so badly!
Models:

Duration: 12 min 52 s
Size: 1.31 GiB
Download From AnzFile