Old 07-21-2020, 04:09 AM #20931
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Teiya Pancake Poop

Scatshop.com- Teiya Pancake Poop

Description:
Pressing a soff poop flat into the floor!
Extreme close-up. Multiple angles. Cameraman-assisted (silent).
Model:
JP Fetish Merchant
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : agp_teiya_01.mp4
File Size : 305.39 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:09:52
Video : AVC, 4 002 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 317 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/b5v63su2fq1f
Old 07-21-2020, 04:40 AM #20932
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Piss in ass and prolapse anal

Scatshop.com- Piss in ass and prolapse anal

Description:
My boyfriend and me wanted to do something new this time.
we were talking about what we both could do, what we both love and enjoy.
we are really open to each other and he had the idea while he fucks me in my butt he will pee in it.
We tried it a past few weeks for the first time, but he just couldnt do it, hoe doesnt needed to pee and was a bit nervous.
But this time we finally could do it!
So he took me anal, and peed in my asshole while his dick is still stuck in my ass.
My now piss filled ass got fucked again by him until it was time to release it.
I didnt really felt that he pissed in my ass.
Only after a few minutes i felt that it gets moist around his dick and my opening of the asshole.
He put his dick out of my ass and there it is.
The pee is flowing out of my asshole.
Like a plug you took of the baththub.
While the piss is coming out of my ass there is coming a little poo nugget,too.
Not much, cause my butt wasnt full, just a tiny poo nugget. sweet!
We continued fucking in both holes. Pussy and Ass while continuously showing my prolapes.
What a sweet prolapse! looks like there would be a pretty rose growing out of my hole!!
He finished with cuming on my Butt and in my pussy!
Have fun watching!
Lot of Love,
LucyScat
Model:
LucyScat
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : PissInAssProlapse.mp4
File Size : 1748.88 MB
Duration : 00:11:16
Video : AVC, 21.5 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 159 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/utdw9v1kbmly
Old 07-21-2020, 04:51 AM #20933
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Warm Piss PlaySolo Golden ShowerJOI

Scatshop.com- Warm Piss PlaySolo Golden ShowerJOI

Description:
Do you have pee fetish? Also like receving some jerk off instructions at the same time? Good. At the beginning I really badly had to pee. Almost missed to turn on the camera. Wearing a red satin underwear on but quickly removed and telling you need to pee right now. I take 1 of a glass and filling up, then take the other and filling up as well with my warm pee. Still have to pee but no more glass at my hands close. But I know how much you love watching me peeing and it is turning you on. Even turn on more to play with? I give you slight jerk off instructions and much more encouragement stroke your hard dick. First shyly put my fingers into my pee then let the drops dripping down on my tits. You are hungry for more? See well on your face and hard dick you wanna feel my pee on your dick. Ok. I start to pour all over on my tits and chest, abs then on my perfect ass. I got messy and shiny. While pouring my warm pee till its all gone from the glasses talking sexy to you and tempting with my wet body. I fill up the glass once again and pouring all of them on my ass in doggy. Before ending I need to pee a bit of more and get half glass of and before I use it all tell you about to cum and give 5 sec cum countdown. Where you wanna cum on my wet and shiny body? Also soak the satin panty in pee because floor get messy from and press out the rest of wetness few times from pants.
Model:
MissAnja
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : DSCN0836-4.mp4
File Size : 1282.68 MB
Duration : 00:17:41
Video : AVC, 9 999 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 132 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/0j63t00ke5q6
Old 07-21-2020, 06:20 AM #20934
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Domina kate and Suzan and Marc Couple Therapie Scat vomit Surprise

Scatshop.com- Domina kate and Suzan and Marc Couple Therapie Scat vomit Surprise

Description:
My husband Marc and I had Beziehungsprobleme- so we went to couples therapy of dominant categorical oje shit on the wrong because decision- and ankotzen among their Behandlungsmethoden- oh my God- but geil wars already kisses Suzan
Mi esposo Marc y yo tuvimos Beziehungsprobleme- asi que fuimos a terapia de pareja de dominante mierda oje categórica en el mal, porque de decisiones y ankotzen entre sus Behandlungsmethoden- oh mi Dios-pero las guerras geil ya besa Suzan
Mein Mann Marc und ich hatten Beziehungsprobleme- also gingen wir zur Paartherapie von domina kate- oje die falsche Entscheidung- denn anscheissen und ankotzen gehörten zu ihren Behandlungsmethoden- oh mein Gott- aber geil wars schon kisses Suzan
Model:
SuzanDirty
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : PoS_130909_Die_Partnerberatung_02.mp4
File Size : 653.35 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:29:14
Video : AVC, 2 995 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 126 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/fekunyzuib2s
Old 07-21-2020, 06:47 AM #20935
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Explosive Nasty Enema and Shit in Glass Bowl

Scatshop.com- Explosive Nasty Enema and Shit in Glass Bowl

Description:
I love being dirty girl, being your dirty girl so this time I found out I never made enema shit video in clear glass bowl and would be so much fun and looks good if I make that clear bowl messy and full of shit and dirty ass juicies. First of all I wear my white and pink strapped bra with cute mint green cotton brief. Seduce you in this cutie and telling you I wanna soak it in my yellow pee. Do you wanna see it? Im sure you do. I start to pee myself in brief slowly and make pants wet for you. Amazingly great feeling to pee myself. Then take it off and I sniff lots of times my own panty. I love sniffing my own pants and I just tell you my little secret ? One of my fetish is sniffing my dirty, juicy panty. But I want to make and do bigger mess for you naughty boy then pee into pants. So as I have to poo I just filling my ass with water giving myself enema. I fill up at least 3 times with water my ass. Going to get the feeling pretty quick. Actually I was holding this poo from woke up. But as I mentioned at beginning I wanna fill with my warm and nasty shit this clear glass bowl. So I squat over on it and with strong stream I release this explosive shit and water from my ass. Can you hear these noises? Its turning me on so bad. How about you? What a big amount of ass juice and shitt y water with poo mixing. ? and I just take a deep sniff few times of my pee soaked panty too. Look at that how much dirty liquid and shit in the bowl. I show up for you in the camera. Nice isnt it? Then its time to giving myself more enema and sprinkle out of my ass more dirty stuffs. Fill up extensively and waiting. During waiting I hold the big bowl and touching with hand my delicious shit and dirty water. You can admire. And when feeling arrived I just squat over again and release the rest of shit and dirty enema water straight to the bowl, being make sure I filled up very well. I cant stop pushing out more and more shit from me. ? and sniffing my pants. Great combination of being naughty girl. I release the very last drops as well give you a peek of asshole then holding the bowl. Touching again and show up shit in hand for you. This bowl is heavy haha. But the smells and view compensate for it. ? Would you like to taste me? Enjoy it.
Model:
MissAnja
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 20180824_121424.mp4
File Size : 847.31 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:19:18
Video : AVC, 5 999 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 132 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/2b3jn0og2oqc
Old 07-21-2020, 07:35 AM #20936
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Lick My Sweaty Feet And Dirty Asshole

Scatshop.com- Lick My Sweaty Feet And Dirty Asshole

Description:
This was a custom video order, no names are used.
The video will start with you coming in from a run and you are extremely soaked with swear. Begin talking about how stinky and sweaty you are. After that, mention that I have been a good little slave lately and you are granting me the privilege to lick and drink the sweat off your body.
Turn around and pull your pants down as you show off your bare asshole really close to my face and tell me to smell your stinky asshole.
Tell me to lick and drink the sweat thats running down your ass crack. You can linger here and keep degrading me if you wish. Move your face close to the camera and tell me thats not the only thing I will be enjoying from your asshole. Tell me I will be smelling and savoring your plops since you know everything about them drives me crazy.It doesnt matter if the plops are solid or if they are liquid, you know that I love them all. Before you can bless me with that ultimate treat, I have to clean your disgusting and sweaty feet. Mention that the reason you didnt wear socks is because you wanted to ensure they were completely dirty before shoving them in my mouth. Take your shoes off and shove your bare feet directly in front of my face as you command me to smell them and breathe in the fragrance. Tell me to start licking them and make sure I adequately clean off any grime that has accumulated on them. Make me get all the gunk in between your toes and also tell me to clean your toenails as well. Tell me to suck on each toe making them nice and squeaky clean. You can be as degrading as you want to be.
Bringing your face close to the camera again, tell me that because I did such a good job smelling and licking your dirty asshole and sweaty feet, you are going to bless me with the ultimate gift from your asshole.
Tell me to open wide because you have the one thing I crave so badly.
Stand over me and give me the gift I deserve all in my mouth and all over my face."
This video was shot with a professional mirrorless DSLR, lens and microphone in HD 1080p 60fps
Model:
xrussianbeautyx
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Lick-My-Sweaty-Feet-And-Asshole.mp4
File Size : 1162.33 MB
Duration : 00:15:37
Video : AVC, 10.1 Mb/s, 59.940 (60000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 317 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/5u3oypsu15pg
Old 07-21-2020, 07:36 AM #20937
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- A Week Of Shits

Scatshop.com- A Week Of Shits

Description:
For one week I film my daily shits, in different positions, angles, some small and big, some fly out and some I struggle to squeeze out.
Model:
sammiecee
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 7-days-of-shits-SS.mp4
File Size : 1404.39 MB
Duration : 00:12:37
Video : AVC, 15.2 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 384 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/op9unczxlu0u
Old 07-21-2020, 07:40 AM #20938
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Abandoned old farm

Scatshop.com- Abandoned old farm

Description:
You like dirt, you like shit, you like spits and snot. You like to feel them in your mouth, on your face. This time I went to an abandoned old farm to use you like toilet. Ill spit your mouth full and shit you right there. I will vomit in your mouth, blow your nose, spit. You my urinal, my toilet bowl, my cesspool. You will drink and eat everything that comes out of my body.
Model:
janet
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 617192.mp4
File Size : 725.92 MB
Duration : 00:08:19
Video : AVC, 12.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/8fnuw1atzr0a
Old 07-21-2020, 07:41 AM #20939
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Worship Your Hairy Goddess Toilet Slave

Scatshop.com- Worship Your Hairy Goddess Toilet Slave

Description:
Youve been such a good slave, Ive decided to reward you! I show off my hairy body for the first time in this video. I show you my hairy arms, lift up my shirt and show you my tits before exposing my hairy armpit. I show you my hairy thighs and allow you to worship them. Then I play with my hairy bush, showing you its amazing length (6 inches) and I show you my hairy asshole before I take a huge shit in your mouth. I go slow, squeezing off little nuggets for you to savor. I talk dirty to you the whole time telling you what I want you to do with my shit, and I want you to eat it all! You love it, you wish it would never end! I know this is how you think, because youre my dirty pervert! Then I ask you to clean up my hairy pucker and get every one of my hairs clean because youre my toilet paper, youre my good little toilet slave. Then I show you the damage in side you, your full belly of shit before the big swallow! *Flush*
Model:
DirtyFairy
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Worship-Your-Hairy-Goddess-Toilet-Slave.mp4
File Size : 641.45 MB
Duration : 00:11:01
Video : AVC, 8 000 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/4s1ixf6njq0a
Old 07-21-2020, 07:42 AM #20940
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Stripper heels shit and piss

Scatshop.com- Stripper heels shit and piss

Description:
I am breathing hard and I need to shit! I unzip my dress and pull off my panties in a hurry. When I squat down, I am nude except for super high heels. It is a front view but you can see me from behind in the mirror. Finally with a sigh of relief I begin unleashing turds that wiggle out of my ass in many small pieces, forming a pile that falls over. Then I let out a stream of piss while soft shit and farts escape my asshole. I am breathing intensely and bracing against the wall now as I push out each soft brown smelly shit. You can now see a string of slippery wetness in my pussy. Its difficult but I push out a few more turds and my pussy is so wet and I pick up the slippery drip of pussy juice coming out of me. Then I pick up the camera so you can see the glistening pile next to my foot in its super high heel and my toes with gold painted toenails. Get a good look at every angle of it up close. Spend time with this smelly pile and my feet. Then I put the camera between my ass cheeks and show my dirty shithole dirty with shit and my wet pussy.
Model:
goddesslucy
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Big-shit-in-stripper-heels-headless-1080p-60fps.mp4
File Size : 1708.46 MB
Duration : 00:08:48
Video : AVC, 26.9 Mb/s, 59.940 (60000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: