Old 08-09-2019, 03:13 PM #9931
Модератор

Модератор

Oh my God… Looks like I’ve broke my previous record !
I was charging for about 6 days long (I waited for my parents to go to their trip).
So I wanted to poop my panties badly ! But I had no idea that my load will be so huge ! (o_O)
And looks like I’ve completely destroyed my panties
Old 08-09-2019, 03:22 PM #9932
Модератор

Модератор

Here is another pussy smear with thick shit video. Wearing bra and put on white rubber gloves. Seduce you and tell you this is your lucky day, but actually when you watch me what else can be if not your lucky day
Old 08-09-2019, 03:23 PM #9933
Модератор

Модератор

The slaves are all lined up lying down on the floor, ready to do her bidding. She goes over to the first one and hits him with her hands before she moves to the next round. She blows her nose on tissue and smears the snot on his face. She goes to the next guy and sits on his face. She makes him eat cunt until she pisses on his face.
Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 46 min 50 s
Resolution: 400 x 512
Format: Windows Media
Size: 753 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-09-2019, 03:24 PM #9934
Модератор

Модератор

Nurse Riku has caught nurse Mai having an affair with the married doctor so she confronted her, what she didn't know is this doctor heard what they were arguing about so they teamed up against her. Getting her up on the table to shit for their benefit. Nurse Riku then let out a slimy fart and shit herself in her panties and pantyhose and rub it to nurse Mai’s face while laughing at her. She then rub all the shit all over her face while doctor stuff his cock in her mouth and she started sucking it. Nurse Riku continues to humiliate poor Mai by rubbing more shit on her pretty face, the shit is all over the floor, while doctor busy himself inserting his tiny dick into Mai’s vagina fucking her hard while Nurse Riku shitting on her face again then. The doctor finishes inside her and Riku kissing her poor friend Mai.
Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 23 min 13 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: Windows Media
Size: 1 000 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-09-2019, 03:27 PM #9935
Модератор

Модератор

Watch as I talk dirty to you while masturbating, going into doggy style as well as missionary. Get a nice view from every angle I can give you, and watch me get off.
Models: xxecstacy

Duration: 6 min 9 s
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 650 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-09-2019, 03:29 PM #9936
Модератор

Модератор

In this video clip you will see how I film myself using a mirror , I wanted something unusual . I sat in front of the mirror and started shitting huge piles of shit out of my ass and the shit I smear on my body , liberally coating crap on my tender flesh .
Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 10 min 0 s
Size: 971 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-09-2019, 03:30 PM #9937
Модератор

Модератор

I wanted to teach my landlord a lesson, so I pooped in the stairwell of my apartment building. Watch my ass squirt creamy peanut butter all over the floor and stairs.
Models: nastyangelbitch

Duration: 1 min 24 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 9.82 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-09-2019, 03:40 PM #9938
Модератор

Модератор

I was a dirty girl again today, lying on my front on baby mat on the floor, happily coloring in my Hello Kitty book… with a big mess in my diaper! It felt all warm and nice on my butt, and the front of my diaper was all pee soaked and soggy around my pussy. I wasn’t feeling especially sexy at that point, just very babyish, but when Daddy said it was time to change my diaper, I started to get some tingles!
I love it when I have to lie on the changing table with my knees pulled back and my legs wide apart while Daddy cleans my dirty bottom. I really feel like a big baby, but the feelings in my pussy are very much those of a naughty big girl! I know it turns him on too, and I love it when he calls me a dirty girl! When he started to unzip his jeans I knew what was coming, and my pussy immediately went all swollen and slippery.
Then he asked me if I liked being fucked while when I’m all dirty! Do I ever! Yes please! What a filthy dirty baby girl I am, with my legs wide apart, my butt covered in poop, just wanting to feel his hard cock inside me!
Daddy fucked me on the changing table – he filled my dirty pussy with his hard cock – he rubbed my clit and he touched my nipples – he made me cum!
Models: MessyGirls

Duration: 26 min 26 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: QuickTime
Size: 476 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-09-2019, 03:40 PM #9939
Модератор

Модератор

The huge text in the free preview/GIF is NOT in the video. This was my first dine and dump clip ever! It’s me eating a sandwich followed by a POV shit and rectal temperature taking. This clip is slightly discounted because only the last approx. 8 minutes are actual toilet action. I start off wearing a sexy revealing white v-neck t-shirt and white underwear eating a ham and cheese sandwich. While I eat, I tell you about my last bowel movement in detail. I also describe other bowel movements i’ve had recently, what makes me need the toilet, what makes me fart etc. Lots of general toilet talk as I eat my sandwich, followed by a bunch of red grapes. Red grapes make me fart and need the toilet really badly! Once i’ve finished eating I wash it all down with water before heading to the bathroom to get rid of what I just ate. I set the camera down below my ass nice and close so you can see my tight little asshole pushing all the shit out. I start pushing and a very large pile of light brown, soft shit comes out. I show you the pile, then I wink and flex my asshole a little before sticking a rectal thermometer in. I take my temperature (in Celsius), reading it out and showing you the dirty tip of the thermometer. Then I wipe, leaving a big streak up my ass crack and wink it a little more before signing off.
Models: KaidenceKing

Duration: 19 min 13 s
Size: 952 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-09-2019, 03:41 PM #9940
Модератор

Модератор

It was a real disaster. Again, I have stomach problems and my shit is very rare. It’s very hard to stop this huge mess. After a few minutes my bright jeans are full of stinking, hot shit, that runs down my pussy and my thighs … I sit on the floor and make a huge mess in my pants. At the end you can see a huge fountain of pee. How do you like my mangled pants and my dirty ass?
Models: BibiStar

Duration: 13 min 6 s
Size: 384 MiB
Download From AnzFile