Old 01-18-2020, 04:27 PM #17491
Модератор

Модератор

Default Detective Coleman – Toilet Rights - - scatshop

Detective Coleman – Toilet Rights - - scatshop

Detective Coleman is on the case! And she always gets true justice! She even has her own set of rights she reads you while arresting you! Since this particular state falls under "Tempest Law" she reads you your "Toilet Rights" instead of "Miranda Rights"
"You are under arrest. You have the right to kiss ass. You have the right to have your face sat on. You have the right to be a toilet, if you don't have someone to use you as a toilet you can be mine and eat my shit!"
Watch as detective Coleman visit Mr. Ericson with a warrant for his arrest, reading him his "Toilet Rights" Watch as she interrogate him by sitting nude on his face, making him desperately gasp for air while he has to tongue her ass. She whips him with her own leather paddle she made herself, make him lick her ass and even suffocate him with her ass to help him understand he is now under HER control.
His desperate struggle against the restraints & his wails of agony for air only intensified her pleasure as she experienced multiple silent orgasms on his face, her girl cum pumping out of her vagina into his nasal cavities.
Eventually he breaks (all criminals are losers and break easy during interrogation with this beautiful detective) He wants to cut a deal. Detective Coleman can make sure he avoids prosecution but then he has to be a toilet for her and eat her shit.
You don't want to miss how this hot detective always gets what she wants from loser criminals like Mr. Ericson. In this case he was arrested for not kneeling in front of women. You see, in the state of "Tempest-Ville" whenever a man see any woman he must kneel in front of them. Mr. Ericson violated this law by not kneeling in front of all women he might see. A VERY serious offense in the state of "Tempest-Ville"
After a long day of interrogation with the male suspect Detective Coleman can finally have a seat on her toilet chair with the suspect underneath. She tells him to exercise his right to open his mouth for her to shit into. Watch the intense pleasure she experience from the relieve of taking such a big shit of several long, thick & creamy turds into his mouth. Then see how she verbally humiliates him, telling him how she likes to make scumbags like him eat her shit as she films him up close chewing and swallowing her bowel movement. This hot female detective has definitely shown this male suspect that women are in power and FULL CONTROL!
FULL DISCLOSURE: Please take note this video contains an EXTREME smothering / suffocation scene between me and my slave Devoted Sub. He was already over a minute without air by the time we started to film that particular scene. His panic, wailing and desperate pleading struggle for air caused me to have more than one orgasm. I let my multiple orgasm finish right on his face and didn't let him breathe, his agony only enhancing the intensity of my orgasm (you'll see my girl cum leaking out of my vagina in the scene right after.) NEVER try to do what I do as I have extensive experience and training in extreme smothering. I have a spotter on set to intervene if things get out of hand, I have medically trained personal less than two minutes away. My slave consent to this kind of extreme treatment regularly and WILLINGLY with full consent. His vitals are monitored no less than 12 times in the 4 hours prior to such a scene and monitored a full 48 hours afterwards. These are just a handful of all precautions we take to ensure his well-being. Please do NOT try this as it can be extremely dangerous. ALWAYS play with someone and be safe! xoxo
Be sure to check my store for my other toilet slavery as well as solo and lesbian scat clips
Old 01-18-2020, 04:44 PM #17492
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shitting Cream Pie - - scatshop

Shitting Cream Pie - - scatshop

I can’t seem to stop shitting and it makes my pussy so we I produce a giant cream pie with the big brown turds still oozing out of my ass.
Models:

Duration: 6 min 9 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 711 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-18-2020, 04:53 PM #17493
Модератор

Модератор

Default Ex Lax All Over His Face - - scatshop

Ex Lax All Over His Face - - scatshop

I took an laxative and I felt the urge to let it go all over my bitch sub’s face and like a true bitch he couldn’t handle it.
Models:

Duration: 5 min 21 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 231 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-18-2020, 05:07 PM #17494
Модератор

Модератор

Default BBW Mistress and Mistress Roberta dildo play - - scatshop

BBW Mistress and Mistress Roberta dildo play - - scatshop

Today you have another great combo between Mistress Roberta and her BBW friend. First the toilet slaves goes to BBW Mistress and they play with a doubloe dildo, for pleasure the Goddess. Then he arrived at Mistress Roberta and she use him to sniff her stockings, licking her hosiery and shoving her hand n mouth. She also fart in his mouth and offer him her piss and diarrhea on a plate. She continue to feed him and put him with his head all in the plate, to cover his face with her diarrhea ! Soon more movies with Mistress MARGO !
Models:

Duration: 27 min 32 s
Size: 284 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-18-2020, 05:08 PM #17495
Модератор

Модератор

Default Beg for My Shit! - - scatshop

Beg for My Shit! - - scatshop

When you can’t resist the cravings anymore, you throw yourself at Mistress’ feet and beg to be used. You think you are prepare for what’s about to happen but, the only preparation you have is your commitment to being use by Me. Watch as I invite Sonya Smothers in this slave’s mouth. First of many shitty meals to come!
Models:

Duration: 16 min 13 s
Size: 1.39 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-18-2020, 05:08 PM #17496
Модератор

Модератор

Default Huge meal served for another first time slave - - scatshop

Huge meal served for another first time slave - - scatshop

Last night, Mistress get a call from a newbie who was passing through the city. He said he want to taste her caviar before he flew away from local town on the next day pm. He was so eager and desperate through the phone. Well, He was so lucky Mistress was just finished diner with some friends that night .
Mistress ate a lot of fruit as usual because of the heat and a dish of Algerian couscous with fresh fish and a spicy sauce. OMG, Mistress is so evil. From experience, she knew that the fish once digested stinked bad when it turned into waste. But no pity for the newbie, he will had what he wish and had to obey his queen. Mistress is so generous she even gave him something to drink (her precious nectar). Once Mistress has emptied well on his mouth, she let him jerk off with all her crap in his face and mouth. LOL, his face is seriously covered with my shit.what a mess.
Old 01-18-2020, 05:18 PM #17497
Модератор

Модератор

Default Accidental Shart Cleaned by Tongue - - scatshop

Accidental Shart Cleaned by Tongue - - scatshop

This wasn't even staged. I farted and I did not realize the wetness was shit. I thought maybe I Peed myself. And when I went to the bathroom I started recording because I kind of had a feeling that I had shit myself. When I pulled down my panties on camera I realized that I had severely shit myself and instead of just washing it out I decided to clean my underwear with my tongue. This was 100% not planned at all. I'd had a little bit to drink this night and I thought that I just had to fart. When I farted I noticed that it was really wet but I did not expect that amount of diarrhea in my underwear. There is a ton of brown tongue scenes as I lick my panties dry. I honestly can't believe that this happened to me. I'm not usually the person to shart myself but this does happen sometimes and it happened to me. Like I said, this was completely unexpected and not planned at all. This is a complete accidental fart that turned into a diarrhea shit fest in my underwear. Which of course I licked clean. You can tell by the surprise in my face when I pull down my underwear that this was not planned. This was literally a fart that turned wrong and I decided to take advantage of it by licking it out of my underwear and recording it for you.
You can literally tell that it was unexpected because I have no make up on. I do not have my wig on. I was literally in my own persona just freaking out because my fart turned very wet. It's very obvious that this was not a planned thing and I hope that you enjoy it, because it was probably one of the worst things that ever happened to me. As enjoyable as it was to be naughty, it was extremely embarrassing to have shit myself by accident. And the entire time my roommate was home and I had to walk out of the bathroom in absolutely nothing because I had shit my panties and through my leggings. Enjoy this video because you will never find anything else so authentic and realistic because this really just happened to me and it was not a script at all. You'll never find anything so authentic because like I said multiple times, I did not plan this. What happened is: I farted in my room: I noticed it wa as wet fart so I went to the restroom. Fearing the worst, I turned on my camera and started recording. My entire reaction is on this video as I'm surprised at the amount of diarrhea in my underwear and choose to lick it instead of wash it. It turned dirty by accident – only because I was extremely horny. I wanted to taste this runny shit so I did. And I hope you enjoy every minute of my humiliation and shit tasting.
Models:

Duration: 5 min 4 s
Size: 557 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-18-2020, 05:28 PM #17498
Модератор

Модератор

Default The Scat Dog Education P2 - - scatshop

The Scat Dog Education P2 - - scatshop

The shit floats in the piss in the dog bowl. The shit-eating dog kneels directly in front of it and gets the instruction of his Scatqueens to eat the shit like a dog from the bowl and drink the piss. Slowly he starts and actually manages to eat everything with a repulsive expression of face. When he thinks everything is ready, Lady Hanna comes back into the room and brings him his dessert. Two fresh sausages still warm, hahaha In harsh words, the slave dog is asked to eat the shit.
Models:

Duration: 20 min 47 s
Size: 467 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-18-2020, 05:36 PM #17499
Модератор

Модератор

Default Double Portion of Shit - - scatshop

Double Portion of Shit - - scatshop

Our slave is going to be punished this morning. He is going to eat two portions of shit from me and Lady Laura. We humiliating him verbal and punishing him. After that, we feeding him with long shit and make him lick our big logs! He is a shit pig and this is his fate. Day after day he is eat our shit. I know that you want to be in his place because you are the same shit pig. We can feed you too, who knows…
Models:

Duration: 10 min 26 s
Size: 907 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-18-2020, 06:14 PM #17500
Модератор

Модератор

Default Good morning toilet slave, do your duty. - - scatshop

Good morning toilet slave, do your duty. - - scatshop

Good morning my toilet. How i want to sleep. But more you want to the toilet. Come on, my potty, come here, I’m gonna shit and piss in you. Open your mouth, hold tight to my pussy and swallow. All drunk? Now get ready. I want to shit. Eat it, swallow it all. How nice to relieve myself in the morning in the mouth of a slave. And don’t forget to lick there all clean. It’s your job to wipe me ass your tongue, be my toilet paper and toilet bowl. Well done, and now go to your place!
Models:

Duration: 6 min 2 s
Size: 256 MiB
Download From AnzFile