Old 08-07-2019, 05:55 AM #65461
Модератор

Модератор

got what you deserve.. amazing perfect body! no one can resist to feel weak for Me and Worship perfection!worship perfect Goddess sexy curves! rub your dick and keep Worship your Diva!admit its huge honor for you! so shut up and keep Worshipping in best way! You cant resist!My sensual body makes you feel so weak!I love showingOff My perfectBody!i seduce you with My perfect Body... Its easy... when your dick hard you cant resist your Self...you slowly be come My puppet....
Models: QueenRegina

Duration: 12 min 7 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.04 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-07-2019, 05:56 AM #65462
Модератор

Модератор

This isn't the first time you've had to tell your babysitter that she's not allowed to smoke in the house. You walk in and guess what she's doing? Smoking in your god damn house... but this time, she's not wearing any pants?? "I know I'm not supposed to smoke in the house... but I was hoping we could come to a compromise..." You'll let her smoke in the house as long as she can lay just like that while you watch her.
Models: JadeSkye

Duration: 18 min 37 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.11 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-07-2019, 06:00 AM #65463
Модератор

Модератор

Love to worship big breasts? Like to be teased and taunted a little bit about your constant obsession about big tits? This clip and high priced set of tits is for you then!
Models: Katy_AnnXO

Duration: 5 min 23 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 111 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-07-2019, 06:02 AM #65464
Модератор

Модератор

We are in a friend party and you have take a bet with your other friend girl. You say that you could take advantage of me(Marc-André), seduce me, get me naked and cum in my face while your filming just all to prove it! So you get me in a room and seductively, you tell you want see me naked, don't be shy, no one will know and it will be fun! Once i strip wow nice big cock! Circumcised, you love it You ask me to take a seat and start jerking and telling me you love watching a man have a wank. Wow your cock is so hard and big for a while. After you ask me to go on the bed to get more comfortable and after you ask me a favor. If you could filming it with you phone because you find me so hot!. I'm ok because you promise it's just for you... Also, once i'm on the bed naked, you are now between me and my clothes and you reverse the situation. I'm now trap!! Do you want your clothes back? You have to do everything i tell you to do! I have no choice to accept, if not everyone will see me naked... You laugh at me how easy you manipulate me and you coerce me to cum with my leg over my head and you cry it loud when the time come, by telling me i don't want been caught like this. You laughing even more more when i cream all my face and telling me everyone will know and will see the video. So have a good party right now Marc-André and for you clothes, i keep it with me. Good luck:P I want you to stay clothed during the clip like a cfnm situation. That kind of the script i want and if you have idea to bring... Thanks!
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 10 min 44 s
Size: 395 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-07-2019, 06:11 AM #65465
Модератор

Модератор

I am your s*ster and have heard that you have been spending a lot of money at the local strip club. I come over to tell you that you shouldn't be wasting your money there and should just give it to me. I begin to strip for you, Br0ther and you are soon powerless to resist me. I laugh at you as I strip down to my bra, panties and stockings and heels and dance for you, taking your money. You beg me to take off my bra, but I tell you that I need more ca$h to let you see my tits. I notice your girlfriend's purse lying on the sofa next to you and I tell you to look in there and see if she has any ca$h. You find some and give it to me. Then, I remove my bra and you blow your load all over yourself. As I'm leaving I tell you that I will want much more ca$h next time, so you will either have to get another job, steal more from your girlfriend or sell to pay for your new habit. Your s*ster stripper!!
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 2 min 26 s
Size: 54.1 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-07-2019, 06:12 AM #65466
Модератор

Модератор

No cumming until I say. Just stroke your cock for me. Watch me strip out of my lingerie. Watch me tease and touch myself. Listen to my voice as I talk dirty to you. Now.. the biggest question.. will I allow you to cum? **Includes domination at the end along with slight humiliation
Models: DestinationKat

Duration: 9 min 2 s
Size: 2.03 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-07-2019, 06:13 AM #65467
Модератор

Модератор

I planned to make an even more intense sequel to my video "Most-sweaty feet ever!" for a long time and finally did it. I put plastic bags over my wet bare feet and seal them with duct-tape, then put 2 pairs of warm socks over them and finally put on my hiking boots. I take a long hike on this sunny day and noticed how my feet got sweatier and sweatier. When I'm finally back I order the slave to sit down in front of me and take off the boots, the socks and the plastic bags. He already knows what's coming next! I make him smell the inside of the bags first then shove my sweaty stinky feet directly on his nose! But of course he not only gets to smell them he also has to lick them clean completely. I want him to lick and taste all the foot sweat!
Models: Madame Marissa

Duration: 19 min 47 s
Size: 384 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-07-2019, 06:16 AM #65468
Модератор

Модератор

I am the head or HR and you need to obey the rules of this office. I specifically changed the dress code yesterday and you are not supposed to be wearing those regular clothes. I am wearing latex leggings and you are supposed to be wearing a dawg collar and dawg ears. You are supposed to lick the shoes of all the women in the office like a dawg on a daily basis. I don't care how humiliating this is, you will war the new work uniform for you. Get on the foot and lick my feet right now! I want you to learn a lesson and respect the fact that I am the one doing this to you and humiliating you in font of the whole office forever.
Princess Beverly
Models: Princess Beverly

Duration: 6 min 54 s
Size: 431 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-07-2019, 06:17 AM #65469
Модератор

Модератор

Its SO not gay in any way to test the waters of anal exploration. It's not gay at all to try and experience full submission by getting fucked in the ass by your Goddess's pink dildo strap on. There is nothing gay about giving yourself to me….so just do it already.Give me everything. Try it out….I won't tell anyone even if you don't like it. I won't be mad If you can't cum….because I know deep down your going to love it. Your going to eat up every minute and thank me for the enlightenment of anal exploration! Get on your knees and listen to my instructions, don't worry the first time I won't make you say please. This is anal exploration the “non gay way”!
Consists of: ANAL EXPLORATION, ANAL MASTURBATION, FEMDOM POV, COERCED INTOX, ANAL TRAINING, MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION, FEMALE DOMINATION, DILDO MASTURBATION, ANAL, FEMALE SUPREMACY, COCK TEASE, CUM COUNTDOWN, COERCED BI, PROSTATE MASTURBATION, BODY WORSHIP, STRAP ON, STRAP-ON DOMINATION, ORGASM CONTROL, CUM COUNTDOWN, SUB TRAINING, MIND FUCK, COCK CONTROL
Markup codes to give Me MORE
NewCrystalAddict $14.99
Crystalownsme 10%
crystalschristmas 25%
Trying2Impress 50%
IWantCrystal 100%
earlygiftmas 500%
ultimatepaypig 1000%
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 15 min 20 s