Old 03-28-2019, 11:55 PM #1
Модератор

Модератор

Default You Are A Weak Paypig - QueenSheridan - iwantclips

You are a weak paypig, you just don't know it yet. You wonder why men get off to financial domination, what the allure is. But that couldn't happen to you, right? I'm gonna break you in. Follow Me down the rabbit hole, piggy. It's going to feel so good to pay Me. It's an unbelievable rush! Cock hard and dripping precum as I insult you. Pay Me, bitch! You already love humiliation but this is real. Findom has immediate consequences. You know the "men" you laugh at? The cash cows, the wallet slaves, the human ATMs that hand over their paychecks again and again to bratty dommes like Me? Some other fella is going to be laughing at YOU soon enough... wondering how a stupid fuck like you can get so worked up and horny that he gives all his money to a woman that laughs at him, humiliates him, and denies him sexual gratification. Come on boy... it's only going to hurt a little bit this time. And just maybe I'll let you jerk that throbbing cock soon... if you obey like a good paypiggy. Leave this store open as you watch so you can tribute, dumbass.
Models: QueenSheridan

Duration: 11 min 48 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 351 MiB
Download From AnzFile

Tags
1 amateur, cash princess, femdom pov, findom, human atm