Old 03-10-2019, 10:13 AM #3441
Модератор

Модератор

Snap by snap, word by word I break you down. Nothing feels better than being under My hipn0tic control, because under it you are FREE. Knowing just what to say, just what to do I STRIP you bare of all defences. Under My hipn0tic control you are metaphorically naked, WIDE open for Me and so when I climb inside your mind you get to feel a SUBMISSIVE bliss like never before. You make it SO easy for Me with how badly you WANT to surrender your WILL to Me. No stroking for now, Listen to Me, that is all; My indirect hipn0tic commands, leading and pacing, and long sweet countdown will knock you out. My bare breasts covered in fishnet is an instant distraction, an easy way in, I want you aware of your cock because the HARDER it gets the SOFTER your mind is. Your eyes maybe be open but you WILL fall into trance, I WILL arouse and excite your mind until it aches and gapes and drips for Me, but I want more. With every SNAP I command you shed another layer of mental protection, it happens automatically. Snap after SNAP, I want to break you down and get to the real you, I want you to SURRENDER your WILL to Me and you WILL, you are. Many clever, manipulative words later, your cock is full to bursting your pussy-mind so empty and WET for Me, I have stripped away so many layers and you are before Me, naked, SURRENDERED. Stroke and listen - Every time you DROP for Me I knock another wall down, as time goes on you become even more susceptible, and one day that very last wall will come tumbling down with just the SNAP of my finger, when you least EXPECT IT, and in that moment, there will be no more hiding.you WILL be Mine..I will SEDUCE you asunder Contains: hipn0sis, indirect hipn0tic commands, deepeners, countdowns, finger snaps, psychological conditioning, slave training, binaural tones, masturbation encouragement, tease and denial, post hipn0tic programming.
Models: Madam Violet

Duration: 27 min 30 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 633 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-10-2019, 10:21 AM #3442
Модератор

Модератор

Recently I put a little poll on my twitter and was a little shocked about the results. I asked when the last time you had sex was? The winner...was 32% at saying never. Now...in my mind I was not aware how many of you were having such sexless lives. Since you know, I get to have sex whenever and however I want. So now my little virgins, how pathetic are you? Turned on that I call you a virgin loser and it makes you want to stroke even more?
Models: MistressVictoria

Duration: 10 min 41 s
Size: 1.47 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-10-2019, 10:22 AM #3443
Модератор

Модератор

(60fps) Oh my Goodness, that was the best date I've ever been on! I- I really think I love this guy. Oh, he'll be so happy to hear I've been saving myself for him! But, I really can't help but feel so turned on. He looked so sexy tonight. Well, no one's home... Daddy must be late at work. I just have to masturbate! Wait, Daddy?! What are you doing here? Wh- I thought you were at work? Hey, come back! ...Daddy, ... you didn't have to run to the restroom. I know what you were doing, so just come clean. You were watching me, weren't you? Did you like what you saw? Daddy, I'm a virgin and I'm saving myself for my boyfriend! We're really serious, you know. Hey, I know it's been tough since Mommy left... Is there anything I can do for you? Er, anything at all? ... Yes, Daddy. I'll relieve you of your stress. Please, let me. Let's go to my room. I'll let you fuck me. Oh, Daddy, yes! I love this. I love you! This is better than I've ever imagined, especially since it's with you, Daddy. I love sucking your cock and licking your balls. I've always thought of you. Please, can you fuck me like you did Mommy? Yeah, I want to be just like Mommy. It's okay that I'm not on any sort of contraception, right? You'll still fuck me, Daddy? Oh, please cum inside me! I need to feel you shoot your load in me. I want to be bred, fertilized, like Mommy was! Yes! Daddy, yes! Video Includes: t****, impregnation fantasy, hairy bush, big pussy lips, blow job, fucking, creampie, daddy/daughter role play, begging, stockings, heels, virgin, first time, princess leia, princess, leia
Models: Princess Leia

Duration: 23 min 29 s
Size: 1.63 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-10-2019, 10:30 AM #3444
Модератор

Модератор

I know you've dreamed about the day I'd let you near my pussy with your cock. Keep dreaming loser! The closest you'll get is smelling my sweet scent through my pantyhose!
Models: SpoiledBianca

Duration: 5 min 49 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 62.2 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-10-2019, 10:31 AM #3445
Модератор

Модератор

I know how naughty and kinky you are, how excited you've been to give up control and explore new avenues of pleasure. Well today is the day we make all of those dreams come true. I want you to pull out that cage and key, lock that cock, and give up all of your control for me. Then I want you to pull out that bottle of those naughty fumes and take some nice big long whiffs. Feel good? Great! Now the last thing to do is get yourself nice and horny WITHOUT touching your cock and get ready to have the orgasm of a lifetime, today we are hitting that G spot.
Models: HarleyLaVey

Duration: 28 min 18 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 2.41 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-10-2019, 10:31 AM #3446
Модератор

Модератор

My AUNTIE and ME........ Sally D'angelo.................. John Longman................. Ever have one of those Aunts you would love to shag, let me tell you about mine, I've been wanking to her as far back as I can remember. My Mom and I flew out to see her this past month,I arrived a day early and there she was sexy and as desirable as ever (she's a flat out knockout) high heels ,thigh highs almost busted a nut the minute I saw her . She excuses herself early and I just showered so I really wasn't expecting her to come back into the room and catch me wanking off to her, (or maybe I was hoping she would) eitherway she did and it lead to the best sex I have ever had , we fucked like teenagers for hours ... t****, BIG WHITE COCK, Creampie, high-heels Thigh-highs, Lingerie, Blowjob, Masturbation,
Models: Sally D'Angelo

Duration: 23 min 23 s
Size: 516 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-10-2019, 10:38 AM #3447
Модератор

Модератор

Maria loves to wear a sexy black pantyhose and high heels and she loves to turn on her boyfriend Michel. He cannot resit much and starts fucking his girl friend doggy style. NF105
Models: NylonFuck

Duration: 12 min 22 s
Size: 444 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-10-2019, 10:46 AM #3448
Модератор

Модератор

Spot the gif and come running, no panties and the softest sheerest pantyhose lacing my perfect curves. Its time to cancel your plans as you sink into submission for me in these pantyhose, Be prepared to be controlled, using your fetishes. You are undoubtably dropping to your knees today and becoming my teased, weak, pantyhose puppet. Reeling you in where you belong. Worshipping and adoring me.
Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 11 min 43 s
Size: 523 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-10-2019, 10:57 AM #3449
Модератор

Модератор

Featuring Star Nine. After your many adventures with the Ice Queen, you have finally destroyed her. Or so you thought. You gaze up at your captor. The spitting image of the icy goddess you believe you have destroyed. The tall blonde towers over you in black tights and high heeled booties. Enraged by what you've done to her twin, she taunts you. You won't be able to destroy her, nylon is a lot tougher than ice. She paces and taunts you with her long, perfect, legs, promising your destruction. The nylon bonds tighten around your limbs as you struggle, but you are able to reach your belt. The room becomes a sauna with the activation of your devise and soon the Queen of Tights is melting away before your eyes just like her icy sister. Includes leg fetish, tights, transformation, super villain 11 minutes
Models: Star Nine

Duration: 10 min 54 s
Size: 397 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-10-2019, 10:58 AM #3450
Модератор

Модератор

Dr. Cox is conducting a medical study. She is testing a new treatment to help men who have a small penis. Dr. Cox is a professional and takes this study very serious. While she puts on her medical gloves she explains to her first patient that she has to apply the treatment in the form of a lotion herself to ensure the best results possible. She applies the lotion on the patient's small cock and rubs it in thoroughly. The first results should be visible in a few seconds and it's not long before the patient's penis is longer and thicker in size. Dr. Roxy noticed the results immediately and also a strange odour but a good smell, and seeing a dick grow makes her horny as well. Dr. Roxy insists on applying more of the growth lotion to her patient's penis. This time Dr. Roxy applies the lotion a little bit different, more like she is giving a hand job. It's important to really rub the lotion in hard and fast for best results she claims. She notices another growth spurt, and also some white liquid at the tip of the dick. She calms her patient down every thing is ok, she is a doctor nothing to be ashamed about, it is expected that the patient leaks some pre cum after so much growth frequency in such a shot space of time. She examines the cum between her fingers (still wearing gloves). It is much thicker than normal cum and examines it closer to her face and inhales and discovers it is also the source of that smell. That scent makes her visibly horny. She searches for excuses to play with the cock, she removes her gloves and starts to give him a handjob because she needs a sperm sample.She feels his cock erupting and pulsing, she can't control herself any longer puts her patient's cock in her mouth to get a big load of that delicious cum. Dr. Cox plays with the cum, licking it off her fingers, blowing bubbles and tasting it. She has now lost all of her professionalism she just wants to feel that cock grow inside of her. She unbuttons her blouse and pulls down her skirt and rubs some of the lotion onto her pussy. Then she stars to ride him, begging for more of that awesome big cock. She demands that he grows inside of her fill her up with that nice cum and make her pregnant. Dr. Cox gets a huge creampie from an even bigger cock. Now she loses it, she goes completely crazy for cock and cum, she plays with the cream pie. Then she starts to apply all what is left of the lotionand onto her ass while stretching her ass with her fingers. She begs him to fuck her ass, he deserves an even bigger cock. She wants another load of cum. She needs to get fucked by his huge cock. She lets him fuck her and pound her ass hard. Until he blows a big load into her ass (the biggest load so far). While she plays with the cum she noticed that his dick got even bigger it must have been from the lotion on her ass and he was pounding her hard. She encourage him to grow more, while she keeps playing with the cum. He has a god like penis now so big 15" in size. Dr. Cox cannot believe how huge that cock is, it's not scientifically possible! She tries to fit it in her mouth, it wont fit. Dr. Cox manages to fit it in her wet cum filled cunt and is so filled with cock and cum she rolls her eyes and moans in pleasure. She tells him to conquer all the women of the world with that big godlike cock. He can start with her receptionist, she needs a good hard pounding from that M0nst3r sized cock
Models: RoxyCox

Duration: 25 min 1 s
Size: 2.74 GiB
Download From AnzFile