Old 06-22-2019, 01:41 AM #42761
Модератор

Модератор

You won 't be able to resist these sweaty feet!
Models: Enchantressbree

Duration: 5 min 2 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 167 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-22-2019, 01:48 AM #42762
Модератор

Модератор

Prepare to drool over me in this classy gold dress that makes me look like a million bucks while you are on your knees , being cruelly flipped off and humiliated by me. Stroke to my middle finger , bitch.
Models: Sasha Mizaree

Duration: 5 min 35 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 293 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-22-2019, 01:49 AM #42763
Модератор

Модератор

I was once again hitchhiking and when I was at the rest area on the toilet , the guy just drove on. Luckily , another guy took me back. He was also pretty nice... at least I thought. Because when we were at home and I had made myself fresh , I should notice how he really is. I really did not expect anything like that and it was really pretty blatant , which happened then. I was really shocked that I should have been so mistaken in the guy... but that 's what happens when you get into the car with strangers... * Extreme RPG *
Models: Laila-Banx

Duration: 9 min 14 s
Size: 409 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-22-2019, 02:01 AM #42764
Модератор

Модератор

My first clip I ever made. Enjoy this POV oily soles , (Actually 2015 )
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 6 min 49 s
Size: 504 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-22-2019, 02:34 AM #42765
Модератор

Модератор

Foot boys love to worship Me and My feet. I just had a pedicure , and all you want to do is jerk off while you worship , but no , you have to massage My feet first and earn it. Enjoy xo - Princess Pilar
Models: PrincessPilar

Duration: 7 min 43 s
Size: 515 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-22-2019, 02:35 AM #42766
Модератор

Модератор

Hands off your cock. Watch my body. Stare at it. Throb and pulse , but don 't touch. I will tell you when to stroke , but for now , just watch. It 'll feel so much better to cum under my command. An obedient good boy. Worship me. Indulge in my beauty. Patience is key , so just enjoy the show. Yearn for me uncontrollably until I allow you to rub.
Models: GoddessJadah

Duration: 15 min 29 s
Size: 587 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-22-2019, 02:42 AM #42767
Модератор

Модератор

High heels makes you weak however when I dangle my classic nude pumps you can really feel just how deep into addiction you will go for me. You sitting on the ground beneath me looking up as I dangle is the best view you could ask for. I slowly tease you with each foot and every angle possible. I am going to allow you to cum but only when I know you are good and ready there is only one very simple instruction in this video can you follow it?
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 10 min 18 s
Resolution: 576 x 720
Size: 231 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-22-2019, 02:46 AM #42768
Модератор

Модератор

My slave Niki dare challenge me always , even during the sessions!
She feels arrogant and conceited , and she thinks she could put down me , but even after five seconds , I 'll give her a hard lesson of my physical strength to let her know what is her place.
She will be stubborn to the end , she will lose the challenge and she will have to thank me and kiss my feet.
Don 't forget to visit my website Mistress Gaia .

La mia schiava Niky osa sempre sfidarmi , anche durante le sessioni!
Arrogante e presuntuosa come si sente , pensa di potermi mettere gi ù, ma neanche dopo cinque secondi , le dar ò una dura lezione della mia forza fisica per farle capire qual è il suo posto.
Sar à ostinata fino alla fine , perder à la sfida e dovr à ringraziarmi e baciarmi i piedi.
E non scordarti di visitare il mio sito Mistress Gaia .
Models: Mistress Gaia

Duration: 8 min 42 s
Size: 557 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-22-2019, 02:56 AM #42769
Модератор

Модератор

Jerk to my twerking ass. I twerk my ass fast in your face and encouraging you to jerk to it. My ass looks so good shaking in your face , doesn 't it? I know. Jerk that dick good to my clapping ass.
I strip down to my naked ass and shake it faster in your face. Slapping and spreading my ass for you. I end with a cum countdown and make you cum all over my asshole.
Models: Goddess Rosie

Duration: 5 min 9 s
Size: 206 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-22-2019, 03:04 AM #42770
Модератор

Модератор

Goddess Jolene I 'm glad you came to me today and told me about your hidden shemale fantasies. And I just want to reassure you that there is nothing wrong with lusting after a beautiful shemale. There 's nothing wrong with admiring a perfect , feminine form attached to a perfect cock. So just sit back and relax and let me guide you to complete acceptance of your shemale fantasies so that you can go out and fulfill these fantasies. As your Mesmerize n0 Therapist-Fantasy , I 'm going to take you down into a deep trance to help you feel comfortable pursuing your shemale desires.
As you drift down deep for me , I want you to think about the the perfect set of tits , a tiny little waist , a tight ass , long legs , high heels and a big , thick cock. Now you 're going to see some images appear on your screen , I want you to focus on these beautiful girls with their huge cocks. Look how gorgeous they are , it 's ok to be attracted to them. There 's nothing gay about it. You just have complete admiration for a beautiful form , a feminine form , that just happens to have a big cock. She 's so sexy. It 's ok to lust after her.
It 's only natural to feel attracted to her , to feel weak for her. You knees would weaken before her and you would drop to your knees and find yourself staring at her huge cock. Her cock and her beauty make you weak. And you could do whatever you want to her cock without any shame because she 's beautiful. It 's the most sexually appealing thing you could possibly imagine. Your mouth will begin to salivate as you begin to suck her perfect cock. And you will become so aroused from this experience , your cock will be rock hard as her manicured hands reach down and start guiding your head. And you look up at that beautiful body and beautiful face as she stares down at you and uses you for her pleasure.
And this is what you dream about , this is what you 've tried to stick back in your mind and hide for so long , but you don 't have to hide any more. This is you , you love sucking shemale cock. But that 's not all you want. You want to feel shemale cock in your ass as well. Just imagine how good it 's going to feel the first time you get fucked by a big shemale cock. You 'll look back and see her beautiful face and you 'll beg her to feel it deeper. You love her soft curves and her hard cock and there 's nothing wrong with that. You 're going to love everything that she does to your body and your mind. And you 'll beg for it , again and again. And soon it will be the only thing that can satisfy you and you 'll crave it , desperately. You will need to get your shemale fix. You 're going to obsess over shemale cocks from now on. It 's going to take over your mind and your soul.
Models: HumiliationPOV

Duration: 9 min 45 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 124 MiB
Download From AnzFile