Old 07-13-2019, 06:06 PM #52781
Модератор

Модератор

You just LOVE jerking off to me don't you? Every video I have. Every photo I post. Every time I'm on cam. You're obsessed with my perfect tits, perfect firm ass, perfect body. I bet you're jerking off right now, just wishing you could fuck a girl like me.. but the thing is, I'm out of your league.. but there's more
Models: MissLuscious

Duration: 6 min 35 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 957 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 06:06 PM #52782
Модератор

Модератор

I know you want to completely lose your mind for me, give over full control to your divine Goddess. Let your will power slip away, as I penetrate your mind. Every sniff taking you deeper into sub space, closer to fully submitting, body, mind and soul. Let my sensual voice and mesmerising curves take you deeper into this addiction. You are mine now, fucked up and helpless.
Models: GoddessCarly

Duration: 6 min 58 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 611 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 06:07 PM #52783
Модератор

Модератор

….is your cum in your cup! I know it's early and you just wanna jerk off and get on with your day but I have something fun in mind. Go grab that cup of coffee and come back to bed, I've got some sexy fun in store! Now I know you've been curious about tasting your own cum, don't be embarrassed, every man I know feels the same way. Well, I devised a way to get you over the fear of slurping down your own spunk and it's gonna involve that cup of joe you just poured. I'm gonna need you to take out that dick and get it nice and hard. Next, take that coffee in one hand and your dick in the other and start to stroke it, right over the mug. Doesn't that hot steam feel nice against your cock as you jerk it for me? Now, be very, very careful. We don't want you to get too into the stroking and wind up spilling piping hot coffee all over your crotch, do we? Once you relieve yourself, the fun is just beginning. You normally take sugar and creamer in your coffee but now you got something better and all natural! Slurp that coffee down and let the caffeine kick in! You've got a long workday ahead of you!
Models: GoddessVeeNess

Duration: 7 min 35 s
Size: 445 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 06:09 PM #52784
Модератор

Модератор

Aren't you happy to finally belong somewhere, loser?? The Bikini Idiot Loser Club!! Regular teams and organizations just aren't for you, but this club?? You are right at home!! Jerking & paying like the enslaved bikini addicted loser you are. Spending more as flaunt my hot body and flash that loser symbol you love so much. Losing your mind as I slash your ego and make you bitch. You're welcome, loser.
Models: BrattyNikki

Duration: 7 min 6 s
Size: 513 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 06:10 PM #52785
Модератор

Модератор

You are nothing but a pathetic, broke, loser. Always jerking off to Me but only buying one clip at a time. You are borrowing the money from your parents to continue your masturbation addiction, aren't you loser? You still live with them? How pathetic! You don't deserve to look at Me, loser! Keep mooching off mommy and daddy and buying one clip at a time like the broke fuck that you are. I will keep seeing you in My clip sales because you have a serious jerking habit. You can even jerk to Me being a total bitch to you, can't you?
Models: ShayeRivers

Duration: 8 min 15 s
Size: 303 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 06:21 PM #52786
Модератор

Модератор

Have you ever craved to reach your sub space? When you truly feel like you are in a dream world where all that happens in reality is anticipated differently than in your common right mind. You react different, your reactions to sensations change completely, your eyes become glassy and your mental state has completely changed. It's like a natural ****. It is not something that happens over night let me tell you. This is something you must practice. This is something that takes dedication to each and every part of these multi-training segmented clips series. Im going to start gentle with you. A simple seductive mesmerization. Once you experience segment one, they're will be no more information/hints on what the next series holds. The key is give yourself completely to me. The key will be surrendering and channeling the ultimate addiction, connection, and relationship to your one ad only Goddess, me. Consist of: Submissive Training, Mesmerize, Femdom Goddess, cock tease, Female domination, sub training, mind fuck, femdom, female supremacy, goddess worship, body worship, tease goddess, subspace, mental domination, slave training, erotic goddess, erotic tease, sensual domination, clip series, training series, dominatrix, submission, tit worship, jerk off instruction, masturbation instruction, JOI,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 18 min 56 s
Size: 936 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 06:26 PM #52787
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 12 min 5 s
Size: 432 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 06:27 PM #52788
Модератор

Модератор

Don't you wish you were a real man? The privilege of getting to touch my perfect body and to fuck my wet pussy is only reserved for the elite alpha males. A beautiful goddess needs someone strong by her side, but she also needs servants at her feet. Since you're not a real man, you don't get to service my pussy. Your place is exactly where dirt like you belongs, on the bottom of my feet. At least you still get to worship me, running your tongue between my toes like your licking my tight pussy clean. You'll never be a pussy fucker, but you'll be my foot sucker forever!
Models: CearaLynch

Duration: 5 min 52 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 433 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 06:29 PM #52789
Модератор

Модератор

I've done it again. Once I start I just can't stop...sucking your cock or doing naughty things outside? Both of course. Back in my three seasons room I am showing off for you in my flirty skirt, tight low cut top, push up bra, and small white thong. I beg and plead to suck your dick because it has been all I can think about. I really need it. So I do as you say! Taking off my top, standing on the footstool so that anyone can see me, and counting down at the end for your cum. Won't you let me take it in my little mouth? I've opened wide for you...go ahead and tug on my pigtails and pull me down onto your lap.
Models: Goddess Brooke

Duration: 11 min 4 s
Resolution: 480 x 864
Size: 359 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 06:29 PM #52790
Модератор

Модератор

Well.. just one visit on 18auditions**** was NOT enough for you guys, so of course, we had to invite this Midwestern hottie back to play. She's quite popular with the boys, and she's definitely aware of this. Watch ol' Jay smash this hottie with some good ol' raw dick once again. At the end, she gets a true one-of-a-kind gift from the perverted prince of the Midwest; a hot wet pearl necklace! Gotta love this girl!
Models: Jay Bank's 18auditions

Duration: 41 min 46 s
Size: 1.82 GiB
Download From AnzFile