Old 05-11-2019, 08:09 AM #22231
Модератор

Модератор

While b4bysitting for you I decide to take some sexy selfies for My BF, when all of a sudden I realize you're home and spying on Me! At first I'm completely embarrassed that you caught Me like this.. but then I realize I should take advantage of the situation. Your wife is upstairs the entire time, but that doesn't stop you from stripping down and stroking for Me. Actually, maybe you can even help Me take some pics…. hehe. In fact, I've always thought you were kinda hot… have you ever thought about Me like this? Oooh…. tell Me more. This is such a bad idea and you know it. I have you right in front of Me, touching yourself as I tease you. You know that if your wife were to find out about this, she would leave you and take you for EVERYTHING. You don't want that, do you? Now that I have you right where I want you, you're going to give Me exactly what I want or I'll ruin your marriage. Hahahaha… you know you can't resist Me… plus your entire life is in My hands. You better play along or else… **Use code “loserspay50” for 50% markup!** **Use code "loserspay" for 100% markup!** **Use code “LYNESCUMSLUT” to add $9.99 markup**
Models: Princess Lyne

Duration: 11 min 39 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 444 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-11-2019, 08:13 AM #22232
Модератор

Модератор

My feet control you in every single aspect of your life. Anything I want I get with just a glimpse of my feet. You cant help but ache to be disciplined by my feet. They train you into becoming the most obedient slave possible. Jerking to my soft, wrinkled soles is something you do mindlessly. My toes make you tremble with excitement and my arched petite feet edge you relentlessly. Come here, smell them. Inhale that sweet aroma of my perfect feet. Makes you hard, right. Drop your trousers and jerk your cock for me. Back and forth, tug it for me as I flex my soles, spread my toes and show of my high arches. Wouldn't you love to blow your creamy load all over my barefoot right now. Well next best thing is all over your computer screen as I shove my feet right in your face. Cum for my feet.
Models: British Bratz

Duration: 7 min 42 s
Size: 417 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-11-2019, 08:14 AM #22233
Модератор

Модератор

Hi loser, I just got back from the gym. I had a great workout and now I'm going to make you worship My sweaty feet. It's your lucky day,look at how beautiful my feet are. My soles are so soft. How do they smell? I know you love smelling My sweaty feet. The aroma makes a foot bitch like you so weak.
Models: Alyssa Reece

Duration: 7 min 26 s
Size: 1.19 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-11-2019, 08:24 AM #22234
Модератор

Модератор

Most men are just beneath me. And that most DEFINITELY includes YOU! I mean, LOOK at me. And if a loser like you wants to actually be included in MY life - in ANY way - I will graciously allow it. But here are the rules- you need to do WHATEVER I say at the snap of my fingers, you will let me totally trConsume like CRAPP and NEVER complain about it, and you will simply let me take as much money from you as I want. Got it? Now, if you follow those 3 simple rules, I will allow your loser ass around me. *(This clip includes my email addy!) -Princess Carmela
Models: Princess Carmela

Duration: 5 min 15 s
Size: 461 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-11-2019, 08:53 AM #22235
Модератор

Модератор

Try to resist my sweet voice and curvy body in this hot cheerleader uniform. You desperately want to please me. I don't know if you can say no to me when I get bratty.Sooner or later you'll have emptied out your entire wallet to Goddess. Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 25% Pay More! 50% Loser4Adri 100% ABINTOXTAX 250% WEAK4ADRI 500% LOVE ADRI 777% ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB.com
Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 4 min 48 s
Size: 352 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-11-2019, 08:54 AM #22236
Модератор

Модератор

Are you staring at My boobs? I hope so... that's what this clip is all about. I tease you and tell you to jerk off. What else was there... oh yeah, I say lots of mean things to you in the process! Duh! That's why you're going to buy this clip instead of just looking at boobs on the internet. And those are naked right out there boobs! I just give you a little peek. More than you deserve loser!
Models: QueenSheridan

Duration: 4 min 25 s
Size: 315 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-11-2019, 08:54 AM #22237
Модератор

Модератор

Cleavage or not, these tits own you. You'll buy this clip like you always do and drool over my tits.
Models: Princess Michelle

Duration: 4 min 16 s
Size: 208 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-11-2019, 08:56 AM #22238
Модератор

Модератор

Ugh, you're such a disgusting FREAK, the only thing I allow to to worship is the bottoms of My feet. I have ZERO respect for nasty little foot bitches LIKE you. The more I degrade you, the more addicted you become. I know exactly HOW you work. you NEED this to feel alive. What's that? you want to jerk your little dick to My feet ?? Think again, you piece of garbage, because you are NOT allowed to touch that nasty little flesh between your legs in this clip. Kneel there like a good little bitch and take every second of this degradation as you just STARE at My soles. **Use code "loserspay50" for 50% markup!** **Use code "loserspay" for 100% markup!**
Models: Princess Lyne

Duration: 9 min 12 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 259 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-11-2019, 08:58 AM #22239
Модератор

Модератор

You know what I am don't you? I'm a gold digger. I don't care about anything but your money. I'll do whatever it takes to drain your wallet dry. Don't be foolish and think that I care about you in any kind of way. You're not special, all I'm doing is using you for your money. All I have to do is say "give it to me" and you'll spend everything on me won't you? I make men like you weaker and weaker until you're drained dry. I'm not much of a giver, but I love to take. I'm going to take everything you got. I'm not done with you until I am swimming in ca$h. Spend on me. Use code "YESCARLIE" to prove you're a good boy to me Use code "ALLFORCARLIE" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% Use code "EVERYTHINGFORCARLIE" to give me more because I deserve it
Models: Carlie

Duration: 8 min 47 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 330 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-11-2019, 09:17 AM #22240
Модератор

Модератор

Default BrattyJamieProductions - iwantclips

Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 8 min 55 s