Old 10-14-2019, 08:04 PM #89351
Модератор

Модератор

Here, piggy piggy piggy! Wanna know what this FinDom stuff is all about? Do you have an urge to jump in and spend on Me, but aren't sure what to do with that urge? Of course I'll help you find the rightful place for your affections and your cash. I'm so sweet to offer!
I'm going to demonstrate the very basic premise of FinDom, and you're going to follow along. It's part instructional, part mental/sexual conditioning, and you won't know or care about the difference at all.
Follow My ass, My soft and supple underboobs, My tummy, and My lips as We pull you on an invisible leash through your first - or your best, if you've been doing it all wrong this whole time - financially-charged masturbation session. I know you'll catch on to the THRILL of the game and the tease. I'm sure of that.
This game will not cost you much. It's like taking My new piggybank out for a spin, but I'm being gentle with it because it's new and fragile. I don't want to break My bank, so We're just going to have a little fun with it! Come on, you know you're excited about the idea of being My little piggy bank for just this once, right?
Contains brief nudity
Models: Sarah DiAvola

Duration: 12 min 9 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.68 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-14-2019, 08:06 PM #89352
Модератор

Модератор

My tits walk into the room before I do. They're so widely admired, even straight women fall in love with them. They're the compelling couple that makes you want to binge for Me. Over and over. I know you're touching yourself right now. That's ok, because that's your weakness, and that's My breasts' special talent: exploiting your weaknesses. Keep jerking, because you can't resist it. I make your cock twitch, and We (My tits and I) are really good at what We do to you. As your brain goes weak and your dick gets hard, your credit card gets loose and opens up for Me. Binge for My boobs. Do it. I don't even have to ask.
Models: Sarah DiAvola

Duration: 4 min 46 s
Size: 676 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-14-2019, 08:07 PM #89353
Модератор

Модератор

I know exactly just how to get your attention. You just can't resist staring at my ass. It's an addiction and an obsession that you can't control. You'd give anything just to see it. You'd give anything just for a chance to sit there and pathetically stare at it. It's all you can think about, so you just blindly will do whatever I say just to see more. Use a markup if you're a a good piggy: 25%- payingnova 50%- loserfornova 100%- morenova 500%- allfornova
Models: Miss Nova Knight

Duration: 8 min 57 s
Size: 432 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-14-2019, 08:08 PM #89354
Модератор

Модератор

So, you like to watch my ass do you? Well today I will make your dreams, or maybe your worst nightmare come through. I will make you crawl behind me on the street just watching my ass. I will take of my top and shorts, and make you smell my bikini covered ass in the middle of a busy street!
So what if I drag you after me in a leash, and really show how pathetic you really are. I will pull of my pants, and make you worship my ass in the middle of the street. It is not enough?
Well, if I pull my pants aside, and Yellow Juice on you in the middle of the street, you are nothing but my toilet anyway. You will do whatever I tell you whenever I want right? So get down under me and catch my pee!
I will drag you along to a bench in a busy walking street, take off my flip flops, and make you worship my feet, with all people on restaurants looking at your pathetic tongue licking my feet, sucking my toes. I can really see all people looking at you and how low you really are!
Models: Princess Nikki

Duration: 9 min 29 s
Size: 536 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-14-2019, 08:08 PM #89355
Модератор

Модератор

See for yourself just how hot and sexy Laurenlouise looks in Black Opaque tights, shes put on some red and black lingerie with sheer tights just for you, let her tease you till you cannot take any more. Her feet look extraordinary in sexy sheer tights and so does her huge ass as she pulls them down to her knees bending over showing you all she can to get you feeling flustered and horny .... (inc POV with webcam
Models: laurenlouise

Duration: 5 min 9 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 115 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-14-2019, 08:10 PM #89356
Модератор

Модератор

My pink glossy lips contain a magic POTION !
That is relaxed and AROUSED.
Every time I KISS you, a wave of pleasure and relaxation overcomes you.
I tease you with my LIPS !
Relax and FOCUM on me!
Time for TRANCE and CUM!
How beautiful they are, how big and full, how consume your MIND, and you can't look away.
PERFECTION!
You just relax and get yourself HARDER and harder.
Finally, I COUNT down from 10 and I kiss you 10 times.
You fall into trance, and you cum at the SAME time.
Prove you are worthy of serving me by using one of my markup codes; 50% Markup - Misha50 , 100% Markup - Misha100, 500% Markup - Misha500 , 1000% - Misha1000
Models: Mistress Misha Goldy

Duration: 4 min 35 s
Size: 303 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-14-2019, 08:11 PM #89357
Модератор

Модератор

What's it like to so desperately want my attention that you'd be willing to do just about anything. It doesn't matter whether the task is big or small that horny cock of yours makes you so desperate to obey Me. You just crave to be controlled and this clip will help you find purpose in meaning in whatever it is that I assign you to do.
Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 25% Pay More! 50% Loser4Adri 100% ABINTOXTAX 250% WEAK4ADRI 500% LOVE ADRI 777% ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB.com
Keywords: Beta | Loser | Errand Boy | Submissive Male | Useles
Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 3 min 25 s
Size: 253 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-14-2019, 08:11 PM #89358
Модератор

Модератор

Hottest compilation ever of my Hottest Big Beautiful tits to Intox-Fantasy you and make you spend hopelessly as you fall deeper into your uncontrollable addiction to me .
Surrender to my tits , and Stroke some prayers for me . How long can you last , Stroke and edge over and over till you are aching then stroke some more but you're not allowed to cum till I tell you .
Good boy , Now open up your wallet and push those limits and feed your addiction , Cancel the rest of your plans for me today , You need me and my tits own you hard .
There's no where you'd rather be then between my perfect double DD tits
Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 45 min 28 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 2.27 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-14-2019, 08:12 PM #89359
Модератор

Модератор

A few of my deepest darkest confession, being the teenage brat I ruthlessly am. I use men, I enslave betas far older than me, I make twice as much as most grown adults I know... I'll always get whatever I want, just because of men just like you. As long as YOU and other slaves like you exist, I'll always succeed. Men are programmed to please dominant, hot brats like me from the start, don't you see how easy this is for me? How much I adore it? It's simply effortless! All I have to do is just get your cock hard.
Use Makeup codes to be a special good boy!:
GOODBOY4ANGEL: 10%
GODDESSANGEL: 30%
ALWAYSFORANGEL: 50%
ANYTHINGFORANGEL: 100%
ANGELISMYGOD: 500%
ANGELALWAYS: 1000%
Models: Goddess_Angel

Duration: 11 min 22 s
Size: 1.61 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-14-2019, 08:14 PM #89360
Модератор

Модератор

Watch my beautiful feet while I read and ignore you... My feet are what you wanted to see anyways right? I don't care what you're doing, I'm busy reading. (There's no audio) Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! livingforprincess clarasgoodboy ClarasWallet TributingPrincess PrincessesLoser ClarasLoser
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 21 min 28 s
Size: 2.44 GiB
Download From AnzFile