Old 11-18-2019, 08:11 AM #107721
Модератор

Модератор

Worship the Easter bunny's toes, soles and feet, especially after she oils them up!
Models: veronicaricci

Duration: 3 min 1 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 46.0 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-18-2019, 08:12 AM #107722
Модератор

Модератор

HD 1920x1080. Time 6:27. Kateryna what to see you next to her barefoot. She want use your tongue to worship her feet. Her skin is very soft. You are lucky to be in with her in this moment, when she want use you.
Models: Polish Mistress

Duration: 6 min 58 s
Size: 405 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-18-2019, 08:14 AM #107723
Модератор

Модератор

Look at you, entrance d, SO fucking HARD for Me and My RIDICULOUSLY perfect tits, My ass, legs, My eyes and smile. I am encouraging and sultry and you're naked, kneeling, WEAK and SO aroused. DESPERATE to pop that CUM ice-cube in your mouth and JERK another hot load into your face for Me this Valentine's
Before you start this file you should remove your cum receptacle from the freezer and have it next to you ready for the pièce de résistance! Double the load ensures you MUST obey, there is no escape this time.
We start with some tra nce induction, easier for you to OBEY and I can drop in a little command programme just before you CUM to ALWAYS be MY Valentine, every year kneeling naked, covered in your cum, My bitch, My sweet Valentine
Models: Madam Violet

Duration: 20 min 30 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 225 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-18-2019, 08:15 AM #107724
Модератор

Модератор

Save up those loads loser because it's time you toast to your Goddess. I'm going to tell you how to be a good little cum eating slut for me and provide all the motivation that you need. Custom request. No name used.

Fetishes: CEI, Cum Eating Instructions, Cum Eating, Men Following Orders, Cum in Mouth, Cum Swallowers, Brat Girls, Female Domination, Femdom, Femdom POV, Humiliation, Male Cum Swallowers, Cum Play, Cum Countdown, Goddess Worship
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 16 min 1 s
Size: 336 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-18-2019, 08:17 AM #107725
Модератор

Модератор

INCLUDES: FOOT FETISH - HOMEWRECKER - JOI - JERK OFF INSTRUCTION - MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION - FOOT DOMINATION - FOOT SLAVERY - BAREFOOT - POV FOOT WORSHIP - OIL FETISH - CUM COUNTDOWN - TOE SPREADING - SOLES Custom video request: The ultimate homewrecking foot fetish video ! With oiled feet and showing mainly your soles up close, and spreading your toes, but with your beautiful face well visible too. You say that from now on, my cock only pleasures to your feet, not a single drop of cum will ever come out unless my eyes are staring at your feet. You say that my cock will only crave my feet and that having sex with my wife will quickly become impossible. Say that you want your feet to be the only thing i jerk off to, that you want them to become my entire sex life. To begin, you say you're going to drain my cock twice, so that there isnt a single drop of cum left for my wife. Say that every time my wife asks for sex to wait for her to go to bed that I must watch this video. You laugh at how I am descending into total foot slavery and how much you enjoy it. The first countdown is at 5 minutes and the second countdown in the end. For the 2nd countdown you have your hand inside your panties and make it look like youre pleasuring your self, saying how my enslavement turns you on, moaning with pleasure......Mandy Flores
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 12 min 37 s
Size: 742 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-18-2019, 08:18 AM #107726
Модератор

Модератор

Princess Kayla is squeezing in a quick morning workout before she hits the shower while her blindfolded slave kneels behind her patiently waiting until he can be of service to her. After all he doesn't deserve to look at her tight ass as it bounces up and down while she uses the elliptical. No, he is there for one reason and one reason only, and that is to provide her stinky sweaty feet with a slave pre-wash. Once she hops off the machine she kicks off her smelly running shoes and puts the slave's mouth to work as he fumbles around blindly trying to locate her feet and begin the task of licking them clean. He doesn't need to gaze upon her feminine beauty, he just needs to lick feet like a good slave.
Models: Men Are Slaves

Duration: 4 min 52 s
Size: 122 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-18-2019, 08:19 AM #107727
Модератор

Модератор

Default LuxyReid - iwantclips

Models: LuxyReid

Duration: 16 min 24 s
Size: 822 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-18-2019, 08:21 AM #107728
Модератор

Модератор

"You are a witch and come punish me for cheating you. You cast a curse on me and my dick. Every night my cock will wake me up, hard and throbbing. I will always think about your feet, red toes, and perfect legs. My cock would have a will of its own, and become hard only for your feet, and cum only for your feet. the first half of the clip, could you please be sitting on a chair, barefoot, red toes, wiggling and playing with your feet? Then the second half a close up of your feet and red toes, from your perspective? this would be the images printed in my dream for the rest of my life! thanks goddess."
Models: Madam Violet

Duration: 10 min 11 s
Size: 199 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-18-2019, 08:21 AM #107729
Модератор

Модератор

I'm a kind mistress. I've kept you in chastity for an entire month, and you've been so good to your Goddess that I'm going to grant my little foot slave some relief. First, I need you to do one more thing solely for my pleasure: get down on the floor and lick my feet. My beautiful, painted toes need your attention. I want my whole foot stuffed down your throat while you finally have your release. Kiss my sweet feet, suck on my toes, and caress my sole with your slave mouth. Your hands can be grasping your tiny little clit-cock, but your mouth belongs to me. That means as soon as you cum from stroking yourself, you're going to use that unclean mouth and lick it all up for me.
Models: Goddess Foot Domination

Duration: 5 min 10 s
Size: 243 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-18-2019, 08:22 AM #107730
Модератор

Модератор

How lucky is this loser? I allow him the honor of laying under My sweaty feet, after they have been in My sexy boots all day. I get him to lay on the floor in front of Me and I rest My feet on his face, making sure the only thing he can breathe in is My perfect foot scent. When the loser dares to move I quickly put him in his place. Lucky fucking slave.
Models: dominatrixvictoriablack

Duration: 4 min 40 s
Size: 104 MiB
Download From AnzFile