Old 10-17-2019, 01:19 PM #92721
Модератор

Модератор

Don't you just love my perky DD tits? You are so Addicted to my big DD Tits , you'll buy any clip with me in it It doesn't matter what I'm wearing or whats my video about , You'll buy it because my tits are in it I love teasing you and making your balls hurt, My Tits have enslaved your mind , cock and wallet and you'll do absolutely anything for my Big Boobs . Simply hearing the word BOOBS gives you a massive erection This is part of a 2 clips series so stay tuned Addict...
Good Boys will add my mark up codes:
JasmineJunkie 50%
PaytoCum 100%
LoserDickTax $50
SitOnMe 75%
Cuck4Life 50%
LoserforLife 100%
Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 5 min 33 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 400 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 01:19 PM #92722
Модератор

Модератор

I know one very important truth. In your mind "Tits. Are. God." The bigger they are, they better they are! You worship tits day and night. You love pussy too, but big full boobs are a clear winner in your mind! Nothing can control you like a pair of big breasts can! Tell Ellie how much you love boobies. Bigger IS better, and now that I am a 32DDD instead of a C, you've become my biggest fan. You've found your new god. Now roll that tongue back up and worship me! Are my tits your god? Yeah? You're unable to think about anything else because my boobies are on your brain!
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 10 min 24 s
Size: 373 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 01:19 PM #92723
Модератор

Модератор

mmmm sexy Royal feet, submit I Am perfect and you have no other way to escape... you need My feet you need my sexy Nylon Royal feet.... watch ,Roll Down For My perfections
Models: QueenRegina

Duration: 9 min 37 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 845 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 01:19 PM #92724
Модератор

Модератор

"Sweetheart, do you have a moment for a little talk?" The love of your wife, your faithful wife wants a word. You couldn't believe your luck when you proposed and she said yes. Now you're happily married to a woman waaaaay out of your league. Your life together is perfect, aside from the lack of intimacy. You've tried to make moves on her but she keeps making excuses. Tired of being knocked back, you've stopped asking and started jerking off more. Whatever, doesn't matter, she's a babe and you know you're lucky to have her. "The reason that I don't want to have sex with you any more is that it's just not satsfying. Your penis... It's so small!" She knew that before you were married, but she hoped with some guidance that you'd become a better lover but it's just not happening. She's tired of faking orgasms for you. She doesn't want to lie to you anymore. She wants to have an active sex life, just not with you. There's no reason to worry, she doesn't want a divorce, she just wants to fuck other men! Do you know what a cuckold is? That's what I want. I want you to be my cuckold. "Instead of being my husband, my equal, you'll be my servant!"
Models: Vindictive Vixxen Humiliates You

Duration: 9 min 51 s
Size: 130 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 01:19 PM #92725
Модератор

Модератор

The last part of the Weekend of Devotion series is My loving way to remind you of the control I have over you and that I will do whatever I want. I own your orgasms. I own everything about your life. Everything is mine. So watch and listen carefully as I count you down to one of the most crippling ruined orgasms you may ever have.
This clip is the last in the series to be watched after "Locked and Humiliated" and "Deep Worship", they can be watched either consecutively one each day or with a period of time between them to adjust to your new role.
Also recommended "Suck it up and Serve Me" and "Ice Dick Challenge"
Models: Miss Hanna

Duration: 8 min 13 s
Size: 260 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 01:20 PM #92726
Модератор

Модератор

Sex is NOT for losers. Pussy is something you don't deserve. Your 'sex life' is me. Your GODdess. And it certainly does NOT involve penetration. You will now become celibate for me. One of the sacrifices i demand you make. You will now only get to stroke, yourself, with your hand. As and when, i command you to. Lets face it, you get harder for me than you ever do having 'sex.' So its time to ditch the pussy and be a celibate, stroking, loser for me.
Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 12 min 58 s
Size: 447 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 01:20 PM #92727
Модератор

Модератор

One step closer to total submission. Your knees tremble at the sight of me in soft black leather, sky-high spiked heels and dizzying black pantyhose with corset stitching up the back seams. We both know what you really are, and you're hard at the thought of being called out for it. Weak, simple, eager to get used. But we're not here for your pleasure, we're here for mine. Everything you own and will ever acquire, belongs to me. Your world is rocked to its core by my presence. As I command you to repeat my words, you fall deeper into a place of true knowing. Your fate is sealed.
Good boys use markup codes:
TESSWANTSMORE = $100 markup
DOUBLE4TESS = double the price
BLOWITALL4TESS = 1000% markup
Models: Tease Goddess

Duration: 16 min 53 s
Size: 992 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 01:20 PM #92728
Модератор

Модератор

Your pants look like they have a bulge in them, and it's your wallet. I know your kind, and I know that you need to be properly drained. But you also need a worship session. So you will be worshipping Me from head to toe and tributing as we go. You will pay Me for My beautiful hair, eyes, mouth, all the way down to My feet where I taunt you by dangling My heels and laughing at the control I have over you. When you are so weak, something as little as a hot brat like Me bouncing her heel with her toes makes you send a little extra tribute.
Models: GoddessNikkiKit

Duration: 9 min 36 s
Size: 832 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 01:20 PM #92729
Модератор

Модератор

You're always begging me for my REAL UNFILTERED opinion on your little winkie. Ugh, you're obsessed with that thing. Okay, if you really want to know, I'll tell you exactly what I think about YOU and your wee wee. This is what all women wish they could say to your face. If you've ever had a girl look at you with polite pity when you pull down your pants, this is what she was too nice to say! Luckily for your intense humiliation fetish, I'm NOT nice. I know you need to control these ridiculous urges you have to be a "real man". Because you will always lack what a real man has: a REAL MAN'S COCK. Remember, good Charlotte addicts use markup codes to prove their devotion: Remember, good Charlotte addicts use markup codes to prove their devotion: 50% ILUVCHARLOTTE 100%SERVECHARLOTTE 200% ABUSEMEPLZ 500% ALL4CHARLOTTE
Models: charlottehaze

Duration: 5 min 56 s
Size: 178 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 01:20 PM #92730
Модератор

Модератор

Already dumped your ass, and you can't help but keep crawling back to me. Begging to spend all of your hard earned cash on me. I broke you early into our pathetic relationship, made sure you spend it all on me. And you still will over and over. Filling my online shopping carts with gifts a plenty. I got a Wishlist full of items just waiting for you to start spending.
Models: Khaleesi Buttz

Duration: 6 min 52 s
Size: 825 MiB
Download From AnzFile