Old 10-26-2019, 03:04 PM #96721
Модератор

Модератор

You're a natural born foot boy, and you're approaching the age where your foot fetish really begins to interfere with your life. In other words, the weather's getting warmer the girls are wearing flip flops, and since your raging obsession with feet prevents you from looking at them without getting an erection, you've resolved to not going to class. Obviously, there are consequences for skipping class, so you've been sent to the principal's office for reprimanding.
However, when you enter your young, hot, eccentric principal's office, you are not faced with the consequences you anticipated. Instead, Ms. Wolfe tells you she wants to understand why you've been missing class, so she can work with you to find a solution. As she speaks, your principal notices you staring down at her feet in her open-toed heels, and without needing an explanation, she instantly knows exactly what's wrong.
Principal Wolfe assures you that you are not the only one out there with this proclivity for feet, and validates how difficult it must be to be constantly faced with the object of your desire while being expected to concentrate in class. So Ms. Wolfe proposes a solution...but it's a bit of an un-orthodox one, and definitely one you shouldn't tell your Step-Parents about. This stays between you and your principal.
Of course you agree, at this point willing to do anything just to not be walking around the halls with an erection every time the weather's warm. So, you do as your principal says and get down on the floor, take out your little dick, and stroke to your principal's perfect feet and gentle encouragement. After you blow your load all over your principal's feet on her command, she dismisses you with the assurance that you can come to her office for help any time you need it.
Models: JaniraWolfe

Duration: 13 min 19 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.12 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-26-2019, 03:10 PM #96722
Модератор

Модератор

It's just you and me stepdad after SHE left us. Tonight has been especially hard and I can't ****. I come into the room and lay down on the bed in her old spot. Everything is still the way it was when she was still here. I reminisce about the way she cuddled me and did my hair. Say stepdad? Can you cuddle me like she used to? That's nice... Mama used to do her hair just like mine is right now. I know she used to do it like this when you both first started dating.
Hey, stepdaddy? What's that? Something is poking me in the back. Is it what I think it is? Is it because I look like her? That's funny... I can't have it poking me all night though. Say, I know a way to make it go away. You may have to coach me though....as your dear stepdaughter is still pure and innocent. Can you believe your stepdaughter is actually sucking and fucking your cock?
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 22 min 34 s
Size: 1.01 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-26-2019, 03:16 PM #96723
Модератор

Модератор

You have decided to seek professional help after the mortifying experiences of not being able to 'get it up' in intimate situations. You have come to see me to hopefully solve this problem. Don't worry, I am a qualified Hypn0th3rapist and with one session there is a huge chance of curing you.
So just follow my pendant, relax, inhale and exhale and 3,2,1.you're under.
Now that you are under, the mask can come off. I am no intention of helping you nor curing you. I never help men when they come to me. In fact I take advantage of them once under and I actually enjoy worsening their problem. Totally powerless to me right now, I have you where I want you and I will re-progam your mind into becoming my slave. You will get hard but only when serving me. You will do whatever I say, If i say lick my feet or send me a huge tribute you will with the biggest erection of your life. Without these you will be flaccid, **** and useless. You will crave me so so bad.
Now it's time to wake up.
Models: British Bratz

Duration: 7 min 1 s
Size: 331 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-26-2019, 03:35 PM #96724
Модератор

Модератор

After all the videos thatvwe have made, there aren't that many plain vanilla fucking, This is one of those rare videos. Sure, our eyes are on the TV a lot because we both love to watch ourselves fucking, but that is the whole point anyway isn't it? Lots of cock riding with a rather loud cum swallowing finish. XXXX
Models: middlenamerachel

Duration: 9 min 6 s
Size: 770 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-26-2019, 03:39 PM #96725
Модератор

Модератор

Mistress Skin loves to tortment her slaves by keeping them sexually frustrated and on edge while toying with their cocks. She uses her tight pussy to tease him by only allowing the very tip of his cock head inside her as she bounces on top of it. To taunt him further she slides her pussy over his shaft making him beg to cum at the feeling of her dripping wet cunt. Mistress Skin is feeling generous after having multiple orgasms and finishes him off by allowing him to finally blow his load with a handjob.
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 15 min 49 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 442 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-26-2019, 03:51 PM #96726
Модератор

Модератор

I slowly take off my thigh high socks and red converse sneakers, teasing you with my pink painted toes, covering them with lotion and jerking off a dildo, telling you how I want you to stroke your cock looking at my beautiful feet
Models: Princess Holly Would

Duration: 6 min 48 s
Size: 985 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-26-2019, 03:59 PM #96727
Модератор

Модератор

Brittany Lynn is ready to get her way with a guy and she throws him on the bed to get what she is after. She is wearing a cute jean skirt and blue fullback panties and once the two are on the bed they wrestle around a bit. However, she quickly gets the best of him, pinning him down.
The more he struggles the more tired he gets. She pulls his pants down and sees that as she thought he has a raging hard on. She keeps him pinned down, but he shows little resistance at this point.
She then takes his cock and puts it in between her legs for a cockscissor scissorhold. She is famous for these and lets him know that a very messy coerced male orgasm is on the way.
She squeezes her muscular thighs and pantied tight ass over and over again, making his cock pulse as she does. Her blue panties look fantastic as she leaves them on and after only a couple minutes, and a couple different angles, he can resist no longer and shoots a fountain of cum all over her legs.
He calls her bitch and asks if she is now happy and she responds by laughing at him as she shows off the cumshot she just extracted. She told him she was going to get that coerced male orgasm using the cockscissors and once again she proves no cock can resist.
She teases him just a bit more and even pulls her panties down to give him a victory moon. She then laughs some more and walks off feeling the victor of the whole situation and leaving him behind without another thought.
Included in this clip: Scissorhold, Coerced Male Orgasm, Cockscissor, Squeezing Cock, Thigh Fucking, Cumshot, Panty Fetish, Jeans Skirt, Mixed Wrestling, Tight Asses, Blondes, Brittany Lynn
Models: Brittanys Sexy Fantasies

Duration: 7 min 18 s
Size: 190 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-26-2019, 04:02 PM #96728
Модератор

Модератор

We all know that Steed is completely and hopelessly addicted to my ass. After this video, you will be, too (assuming you aren't already). I had a long day at work today and decided to relax by way of one of my favorite activities: having Steed lie down behind me and bury his face deep in my ass. I have him slide my black panties aside and sniff, lick, and passionately kiss my beautiful, little asshole. It's exceedingly amusing to me, how sensual Steed is when his mouth is glued to my ass. He literally makes out with it as though he were kissing a lover. Ha! I reach back every now and again, pulling his face yet even deeper into my ass. I require even further pleasure, having Steed slide his tongue inside my pretty asshole while I moan in delight. And the entire time, I remind him that this is his place, where he belongs - buried in my ass, forever beneath me. He's hopelessly addicted to his God's ass. Buy this clip now if you're ready to take that step...
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 5 min 12 s
Size: 355 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-26-2019, 04:08 PM #96729
Модератор

Модератор

Blackmail-Fantasy is so hot, isn't it? There's nothing like falling under the control of a beautiful goddess as she uses her power to sensually extract every bit of information she desires. The rush of fear. The bliss of giving in to beauty. The knowledge that your weakness has made you vulnerable in a very real way. You crave the experience, but you're scared. Pull out a bottle of Aroma and start stroking that cock. Sniff and stroke along with my commands; I know just how to make that fear slide into the periphery. Your true desire, your craving for Blackmail-Fantasy submission, is all that's left now. Write down what I say. Don't worry, they're only harmless characters on the screen; you don't even have to send them to me. Just focus on how good it feels to write the letters, the words, on how much you want me to read them. I won't coerce you to send it. But I know you will.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 24 min 4 s
Size: 653 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-26-2019, 04:09 PM #96730
Модератор

Модератор

After an hour of stroking yesterday with no release I'm sure you are eager to keep going but dreading the inevitable blue balls. But after all Goddess said one full week of edging! Lucky that I allow you these strokes you'll abide by my rules. By the time Friday comes you'll by mindless, weak and eager, begging me to let you cum. So for now just enjoy your sweet Torment...
Models: Goddess Kalina

Duration: 7 min 2 s
Size: 759 MiB
Download From AnzFile