Old 10-31-2019, 03:39 AM #98721
Модератор

Модератор

INCLUDES: FOOT FETISH - FOOT WORSHIP - BARE FEET - INSTRUCTIONAL - SOCKS
You love my feet so much that you'd pay top dollar for used disgusting sandals and stinky gross socks. This video is all about that, what you would do with my dirty sandals..what it would be like to worship my feet real time.......Mandy Flores
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 6 min 35 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 475 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 03:39 AM #98722
Модератор

Модератор

After a long day of walking in leather boots and stockings Mistress Ariana's feet need some extra care and attention by her loyal foot bitch.
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 11 min 23 s
Size: 968 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 03:40 AM #98723
Модератор

Модератор

Entertain me, small CBT tasks, and groveling on your knees for my feet. Get to work loser.
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 8 min 35 s
Size: 1.01 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 03:40 AM #98724
Модератор

Модератор

Custom with no names used
"Please a pony tail with the hair, and a mind blowing foot fetish clip with theme of addiction and homewrecking. Please oiled or creamed feet. Countdown in the end. Very bratty, dominatrix attitude !! Make me go wild please"
Models: Lara Kane

Duration: 5 min 20 s
Size: 156 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 03:40 AM #98725
Модератор

Модератор

You walk into your Step-Mother, Janira Wolfe's room as she is lotioning her feet and getting ready for bed. As she looks up, your Step-Mother sees the distressed look on your face and asks you what's wrong. You ask your Step-Mother (again) what fucking is, telling her how the boys at school keep talking about it. Your Step-Mother reminds you that you have been over this, and you do not ever need to know the meaning of "fucking", because it is not something you will ever do. Ever since she first discovered your raging foot fetish and your disappointing little penis, your Step-Mother has known you'll never be anything but Mommy's little foot freak. Fucking cheerleaders is for the popular boys. You know you shouldn't even be hanging out with those boys. So you do as your Step-Mommy taught you and take out your tiny little dick and stroke it for Mommy's perfect soles- all you'll ever get.
Models: JaniraWolfe

Duration: 7 min 52 s
Size: 684 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 03:41 AM #98726
Модератор

Модератор

Hey loser, as you know, I'm a super thoughtful goddess. I know you also dream of what it would be like have an life like me. So... today, you'll CUM too! Im about to have alpha cum over, to pleasure me for hours! So I'm gonna allow you one orgasm, just like mine...kind of...Use a mark up code for me : WEAKAF = +50% EXTRAWEAKAF = +100% BANKRUPTME250 = +250% BANKRUPTME500 = +500% BANKRUPTME1000 = +1000%
Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 9 min 11 s
Size: 299 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 03:42 AM #98727
Модератор

Модератор

It's exam season as you are extremely stressed out! Lucky for you, your guidance counsellor has a an exercise that you can practice whenever you need to ride yourself of that pesky pre-exam anxiety, restless energy, or distracting thoughts so that you can focus on the task at hand. Imagine your surprise when you find out said exercise involves you getting your cock out and stroking it for her! Not only that - but she lifts up her skirt to reveal a huge dildo and strap on which she uses to demonstrate the exact technique. You follow along, tugging to her specific instructions and blow a huge, milky wad all over her desk. To your surprise, you really do feel more focused!
Models: Brookelynne Briar

Duration: 12 min 42 s
Size: 578 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 03:44 AM #98728
Модератор

Модератор

Shot in 1920/1080 HD
Unsatisfied with the boring women you hang out with, you searched online for someone better. You found me and you realised how badly you need a hot girl in your life. I bet you thought you were going to be able to jerk to my hot ass and tits... wrong! What you forgot is that I am ALWAY in control. I decide what part of my body you worship and today I have decided that you are going to worship my feet! That is the only part of my body you are allowed to jerk to. Don't worry loser, you'll learn to love it. I've trained so many lost guys into becoming my foot bitches. You want a hot girl but all you get is my hot feet!
Models: Lara Kane

Duration: 8 min 54 s
Size: 293 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 03:44 AM #98729
Модератор

Модератор

My big, round cleavage does something unexplained to your brain. It melts you, weakens you and triggers every single submissive trait in you.My tits lure you in, the entrap you in the world of true submission. Your obsession with my enchanting cleavage has been a total whirlwind. They drive you wild, they make you weak and most all they make your dick throb to attention. One glance you had to buy this clip, had to submit and gawp at perfection. It's like all your dreams have come true at once today, sitting slobbering over your keyboard you are just putty in my hands.
They control your thoughts, your dick and in turn your actions. You do very stupid things when you are in your horny state. You are BESOTTED by my beauty. I thoroughly overpower you to a weak submissive state. Today As you mindlessly stroke whilst gazing at perfection I twist and corrupt your mind. You need to be my slave and will go to any lengths to serve. Your ONLY priority is my happiness's. Family life is totally forgotten about when you think through your dick, it's just Princess Electra on your mind.
You are crazy for my cleavage and will do anything for your daily dose of perfection. Embrace it Loser, just stare into my cleavage, totally relax and listen. My cleavage is your everything.
Models: British Bratz

Duration: 7 min 35 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 172 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 03:44 AM #98730
Модератор

Модератор

It's been way too long since you unloaded all over your face like the pathetic little loser that you are. I know you secretly love e4ting your cum for Me. You love being a slut and doing whatever I say, no matter how degrading. Come on loser, jerk that dick. Jerk it for Me and cum on your face on command like a good little bitch. Now go take a selfie and send it to Me. I want to see how shameful and pathetic you look. Once you've sent Me a picture, go funnel all that jizz into your mouth like a good little whore. E4t up every last drop!
Models: Princess Ashley

Duration: 13 min 5 s
Size: 520 MiB
Download From AnzFile