Old 01-09-2020, 05:51 PM #15471
Модератор

Модератор

Default Amadahy – Facesits and Whips Toilet Chained in Basement - - scatshop

Amadahy – Facesits and Whips Toilet Chained in Basement - - scatshop

1080 HD Amadahy has a slave chained up in the sorority house basement. He's going to be kept down in the cold basement in chains all night. Amadahy will ignore the slave, for the most part. She prefers the company of her boyfriend, who will be over soon. In the meantime, she's been feeling a little sexually pent up. She wants to use the slave's face for an orgasm before her boyfriend arrives. Amadahy sits and grinds on the restrained slave's face. But the slave's face just isn't doing it for her. She changes her position a few times, but she still isn't having much success using him to get herself off. It's frustrating. Amadahy decides to take out her sexual frustration by beating the slave. She whips the slave hard and its skin very quickly begins to turn red and welt. He flinches away from the whip, but can't go far because he is held by chains. The whipping is doing just the trick for Amadahy. She whips the slave hard until she has to pee. When she is done whipping the slave she uses him as a toilet while he is still bound by the chains. When Amadahy is finished, she leaves the slave naked and bound in the cold basement. (16:02 long)
Clip Contains: Amadahy, Female Domination, Facesitting, Bondage Male, Whipping, Toilet Slavery
Models:

Duration: 16 min 2 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: Windows Media
Size: 1.15 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-09-2020, 05:52 PM #15472
Модератор

Модератор

Default Alina does gymnastics and pooping in white shorts - - scatshop

Alina does gymnastics and pooping in white shorts - - scatshop

Alina does gymnastics and pooping in white shorts
Models:

Duration: 9 min 43 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 431 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-09-2020, 05:55 PM #15473
Модератор

Модератор

Default You’re Mommy’s Slave, Now! - - scatshop

You’re Mommy’s Slave, Now! - - scatshop

*My meanest, most humiliating Mommy Scat video yet!*
Aw, why’re you upset, babe? C’mon, tell mommy all about it… Oh, you’re getting bullied at school, huh? They calling you a faggot? A pussy too, huh? So, what did you do about it? …Nothing, huh? Wow.. I guess you really ARE a pussy. You must deserve it, in fact, you’re such a disappointment to your mommy, why don’t I get in on the fun, too!
Old 01-09-2020, 05:57 PM #15474
Модератор

Модератор

Default Lola – Manipulates Human Toilets - - scatshop

Lola – Manipulates Human Toilets - - scatshop

Lola – Manipulates and Trains Human Toilets (4 clip bundle) (1080 HD)
1080 HD This is a four-clip bundle. All four clips are pee only. This bundle includes the previously unreleased "How to Train your Human Toilet" and "Manipulates a Toilet into Trying Solids." In "How to Train Your Human Toilet" Lola explains to other Female Dominants some tricks for getting a slave to drink pee for the first time. "Manipulates a Toilet into Trying Solids" is a two-part clip, in which Lola coerces a reluctant new toilet into agreeing to eat her poop. She has a heart to heart about him graduating to taking solids before going to the bar with her friend. When she comes back from the bar, she asks her toilet what it thinks about her proposal to get it started on solids. The reluctant novice toilet agrees to start eating her poop because it does not want to be outshone by the better, more committed, toilet slaves. This clip contains a bonus pee clip! (11:22 long)
Clip Contains: Lola, Pee, Toilet Slavery, Human Toilet, Coercion, Manipulation, Slave Training
Models:

Duration: 11 min 22 s
Size: 839 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-09-2020, 06:03 PM #15475
Модератор

Модератор

Default Sandy has to Shit a Lot P2 - - scatshop

Sandy has to Shit a Lot P2 - - scatshop

Lady Sandy has already used this toilet slave. Today she has to piss over a minute into his mouth while her big fresh shit is inside his mouth. He tries to swallow all the piss and after that he chew and swallow the shit from Lady Sandy.
Models:

Duration: 10 min 55 s
Size: 172 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-09-2020, 06:18 PM #15476
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shitty asshole - - scatshop

Shitty asshole - - scatshop

CUSTOM CLIP(no name was used)
Start out naked, your whole wonderful booty should be in frame for the entire video. Start out standing for about 2 minutes, then Doggystyle position for 5ish minutes then the last minutes of the video do POV facesitting view.
The premise is that you just took a dump and now my tongue will be your toilet paper. And you want to sit on my face and bounce up and down as you use my tongue to fuck your asshole.
I go crazy for four things, ass spreading, twerking, visibly dirty assholes, and mostly asshole winking/pulsing. So do a lot of spreading and winking.
Talk about how you want to pull my tongue in deeper everytime you wink down on my tongue. Farting on my tongue is great too so throw that in if you can.
Pick your file: mp4 or wmv.
Models:

Duration: 9 min 30 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 126 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-09-2020, 06:29 PM #15477
Модератор

Модератор

Default Hinata is a Turd SUPERSTAR! - - scatshop

Hinata is a Turd SUPERSTAR! - - scatshop

Hinata's fetish was to keep her shit in for as long as possible before paying me a visit. I'm a human toilet, ladies and gentlemen, and I have the best job in the world. Hinata's anus expanded like a bitch when I opened my eyes, nearly two inches, and I saw the largest turd I have seen in my life. The turd was a sickly color of green mixed with brown, and the size of the head would put puppies to shame. She let out a banging fart as the tip escaped, followed by the rest of her turd that measured as thick as a small forearm. The turd kept going and going, more than a feet in length as it reached down to my open mouth. The shit tasted musty and aged, and slightly bitter and salty in some parts. My mouth filled with salty saliva as I gobbled it all up as it piled into my mouth, in a single unbroken shit anaconda fir for royalty.
Models:

Duration: 7 min 46 s
Size: 96.6 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-09-2020, 06:41 PM #15478
Модератор

Модератор

Default airport public diarrhea shower - - scatshop

airport public diarrhea shower - - scatshop

I am in a airport. Because I am scared as fuck I get hard diarrhea… I run to the toilet. I am not alone here. You can hear other girls near to me. I am a little shy but… I must do it here. I can’t wait. So in the toilet I make shower from my ass literally! I messed up all toilet and wall also! OMG… WORST diarhhera in my whole life. My ass is burning like a hell… Stink is so gross but right now I don’t care.
Models:

Duration: 7 min 13 s
Size: 1.03 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-09-2020, 06:44 PM #15479
Модератор

Модератор

Default Lola and Kendall – Weekend Full Toilet Slave (Day 3 of 3) (Complete) - - scatshop

Lola and Kendall – Weekend Full Toilet Slave (Day 3 of 3) (Complete) - - scatshop

1080 HD On day one, I noticed the toilet struggling to give me a full flush. I determined that a solution may be to use pee to help the toilet wash down the solids. I'm really aiming for this toilet to give consistent, complete flushes, so I tested the hypothesis on day two. Even with the pee, the toilet still had a difficult time flushing. I rationalized this was maybe because there just wasn't enough pee. So, on day three, I invited Princess Kendall to join me. Theoretically, two Princesses should produce at least twice the amount of pee. If the premise is true, then twice the amount of pee should do the trick. Kendall and I both peed into a container. We produced quite a lot between the two of us. I speculated it may not even be physically possible for the toilet to consume this much pee, but decided we may as well give it a shot and find out. After we both peed, I squatted over the toilet and had my movement. This one took a bit longer than usual, so I was glad to have Kendall in the bathroom with me for conversation and company. There wasn't as much poop as usual, but that might be for the best. The slave's stomach needs to have room for the tremendous amount of piss it will be forced to accommodate. On days one and two, the toilet had to consume a lot of poop and a little bit of pee. Day three was the opposite, but I think variety makes for a well-rounded toilet. A toilet never knows what it's Princess will need, so it should be prepared for any eventuality. I held the funnel in place, and Kendall poured all our piss down into it. This was just so much piss. And Kendall was merciless. She poured so quickly, the toilet could not get a breath until it was all down. When Kendall finished pouring, we were impressed with ourselves. The toilet took absolutely everything Kendall and I gave it. I was convinced at this point that the toilet's current capacity was somewhere in the range of three full bladders. Possibly more, if all the bladders were not completely full. On top of the bladders, it can probably consume one large shit, or perhaps two small to medium shits. That is not a bad start for a toilet's first week. We'll keep training it. With dedication, the toilet will acclimate and learn to accommodate much more than its starting capacity. (25:46 long)
Models:

Duration: 25 min 46 s
Size: 1.86 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-09-2020, 06:53 PM #15480
Модератор

Модератор

Default Nasty Toilet Bitch - - scatshop

Nasty Toilet Bitch - - scatshop

You’ve been shrunken down and I’m holding you captive inside my toilet. My gross farts try to blow you over with each blast. Scream all you want. No one is coming to save you. Now comes my shit. Tons of firm logs fall on you. That’s when I let you in on a secret. The only way out is to eat every last piece of it all while I’m blowing you over with my massive farts.
Models:

Duration: 5 min 11 s
Size: 305 MiB
Download From AnzFile