Old 01-12-2020, 02:38 AM #15991
Модератор

Модератор

Default Mistress Gaia – Shit for a slave friend - - scatshop

Mistress Gaia – Shit for a slave friend - - scatshop

ENGLISH SPOKEN
I’m preparing a special gift for you, my dear slave Mustafa. You live far away but I know that you desperatly desires to have the possibility to eat my shit. Christmas is coming and, finally, I want to satisy your desire. Look, I have prepared this plastic container; I wrote your name and signed my autograph on it; than I’m going to fill it with my precious shit and ship it to you. Unfortunately it is not like receiving my shit directly in your mouth, while you are lying under my ass. It will take days, maybe weeks, until it will be delivered but I want you to smell and eat my caviar anyway. I also want you to send me pictures when the package arrives, showing you smelling, tasting and eating all my shit. Nothing must be left, my precious shit cannot be wasted. Good appetite Mustafa!!! And you, slave, you that are watching this video, are you ready to eat my shit? Contact me and your dream may become true!!

ITALIAN
Sto preparando un regalo speciale te, caro schiavo Mustafa. So che vivi molto lontano e so anche che desiederi disperatamente di poter mangiare la mia merda. Natale sta arrivando e voglio, finalmente, soddisfare il tuo desiderio. Guarda, ho preparato questo contenitore di plastica; gli ho scritto sopra il tuo nome ed il mio autografo. Poi lo riempiro’ con la mia preziosa merda e te lo spediro’. Purtroppo non e’ la stessa cosa che ricevere la mia merda direttamente in bocca, mentre sei sdraiato sotto il mio culo. Ci vorranno giorni, forse settimane, prima che verra’ consegnata, ma voglio che tu mangi la mia ciccocolata in ogni caso. Voglio anche che mi mandi delle foto quando arriva il pacco, mostrando mentre senti il profumo, assaggi e, infine, mangi tutta la mia merda. Nemmeno un pezzettino deve essere sprecato. Buon appetito Mustafa!! E tu, schiavo, tu che stai guardando questo video, sei pronto a mangiare la mia merda? Contattami e puo’ darsi che il tuo sogno diventi realta’!!
Models:

Duration: 9 min 27 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 399 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-12-2020, 02:39 AM #15992
Модератор

Модератор

Default Big Monster Burger Poo! - - scatshop

Big Monster Burger Poo! - - scatshop

I’m just waking up and I’m fining for a burger but why not make it a poo burger. I take a big dump and add all the things a burger requires lettuce, tomato, onion, and mustard to my big stinky pile of poo can’t forget the hamburger bun!
Models:

Duration: 7 min 50 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 313 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-12-2020, 02:47 AM #15993
Модератор

Модератор

Default Peeing Bed 10 Times - - scatshop

Peeing Bed 10 Times - - scatshop

Watch me at home with my bf and i know how much he loves my peehole…. i tease him telling him i dont wipe after i pee then pee my bed over and over again. i wett my bed 10 times in total letting my full stream cover the bed…. if hes lucky he can lick my peehole clean in morning I say name Mike in this
#bedwetting #peebed #piss #wetting #evamarie88
Models:

Duration: 22 min 13 s
Size: 1.01 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-12-2020, 02:57 AM #15994
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scat Cats 04 - - scatshop

Scat Cats 04 - - scatshop

What a meal! Lokks like chilli con carne, but tests better! The Cat shits a big big mountain of shit in a plate, take the plate in cats hands and feeds the slave with all the yummy creamy shit! He has never eat so much shit in his life! Dirty Talk but in German
Models:

Duration: 10 min 10 s
Format: Windows Media
Size: 381 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-12-2020, 03:17 AM #15995
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scat Pig - - scatshop

Scat Pig - - scatshop

Slave, you should not be resist one’s destiny! It is not uncommon for a man of lesser social standing to have a desire to serve the Mistress. Lie down right there on the floor under my ass. I will use you the same way I use my toilet. I think it is great that you know your place in life. Now I will feed you with my shit after. Don’t dare to spit out my shit! Eat and swallow my shit, scat pig!
Models:

Duration: 8 min 29 s
Size: 733 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-12-2020, 03:21 AM #15996
Модератор

Модератор

Default Week of Poops - - scatshop

Week of Poops - - scatshop

I filmed an entire week of shits. Pretty much one massive shit every day for 7 days. Most poops I’m sitting on my knees and shitting right in front of the camera. See my cute little butthole stretch as far as it can to let out these huge poops! Let me know if you like these videos I will make more.
Models:

Duration: 7 min 41 s
Size: 674 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-12-2020, 03:25 AM #15997
Модератор

Модератор

Default Roberta and Victoria foot fisting diarrhea feeding - - scatshop

Roberta and Victoria foot fisting diarrhea feeding - - scatshop

Mistress Roberta and Mistress Victoria continue their double scat humiliation videos in a perfect threesome ! Today another 2 diarrheas from Mistresses !!! At the beginning they use the toilet boy for a double foot fisting session. At the end, Mistresses doing separatelly 2 gorgeous huge diarrhea from their assholes directly into toilet slave face and mouth. They order her toilet to eat and swallow all. Again a nice diarrhea meals for the toilet slave. The slave was again allowed to smear her diarrhea on his body and stroke his cock. In the next episode who knows what they will have in minds…….
Models:

Duration: 36 min 10 s
Size: 227 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-12-2020, 03:25 AM #15998
Модератор

Модератор

Default Drippy poop – Compilation - - scatshop

Drippy poop – Compilation - - scatshop

This video contains 3 clips all with decent size loads and there is some drip factor in each one. That almost diarrhea consistency that soft serve chocolatey goodness. Each clip camera angles allows you to see all my massive cheeks.
The first clip I spread my cheeks and a mushy load eased out. The load even landed on the seat as it was coming out. I wiped and thought it was done but nope.. I opened up and a chocolately stream of poop came flowing out. Payload shown.
The last clip was super early in the morning. There was a little of a line waiting for the bathroom but I couldn’t wait. My roommate is waiting by the door lol. I sat down and a solid but soft turd eased out and landed on the floor. As a spread my cheeks poop continued to drip. Massive payload shown.
Keyword: bbw ssbbw GoGo amberbooty Ambergogo fat smear scat fatscat ebony redbone amber fatty fat juicy fatass phat ass bbw ssbbw.
Models:

Duration: 6 min 7 s
Size: 575 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-12-2020, 03:40 AM #15999
Модератор

Модератор

Default 3 Girls Power P3 - - scatshop

3 Girls Power P3 - - scatshop

The Ladies does not take attention for the slave that he can not swallow the shit. All the Ladies are peeing into his mouth again. Then Lady Lara is vomiting at his body and spita big loogie in his face. After that he gets more piss and Lady Marie uses his mouth as an ashtry and piss again in his mouth. Lady Lara has to shit now and the slave has to open his toilet mouth.
Models:

Duration: 14 min 41 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Format: Windows Media
Size: 437 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-12-2020, 03:51 AM #16000
Модератор

Модератор

Default Ms Jenkins Has No Aim Whatsoever!! - - scatshop

Ms Jenkins Has No Aim Whatsoever!! - - scatshop

I have heard of lactose intolerant, but have you ever heard of Apple Juice Intolerant?! Ms Jenkins might have just stole the crown from Renee for messiest woman on Ladies Keeping It Funky with this one!! Enjoy as Ms Jenkins takes you through her messiest, nastiest clip yet!!! Enjoy seven of the Funkiest Clips I have ever released as this girl just goes to the next level!!! Man Had I been Missing Ms Jenkins – Told folks that this might be the “one” for this site. Didn’t ask her to do this, but it came naturally!! Some of these came in a rush and were a natual byproduct of rushing to get it out!! Damn she was runny!! These are the best Diarrhea clips I have ever seen – and true to Ms Jenkins fashion it’s – ALL KILLER NO FILTER!! No sitting around, 100% action and mess!! She’s taking the Squirts to the next level!!
Models:

Duration: 8 min 2 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 59.8 MiB
Download From AnzFile