Old 01-12-2020, 01:59 PM #16071
Модератор

Модератор

Default Before Mom Gets Home - - scatshop

Before Mom Gets Home - - scatshop

While Gwen’s mom is still home she goes into the restroom to sit on the toilet and show off her cute feet for the camera. She rubs her cunt and acts like her silly, cute self. She stands to show herself removing her bra and showing off her butt and asshole that she’s about to push her warm and mushy poop out of. Sitting on the toilet she pushes her poop out and rubs her cunt before she lets out a nice piss that leaves her cunt wet. Her mom has left home at this point, buying her time to see how dirty she can get. Turning around to show the camera her dirty asshole, she rubs and fingers herself with the strong smell of her poop lingering in the room. She has her fingers dirtied, leaning over the toilet bowl she rubs her dirty fingers on her tongue and sticks them down her throat, closing her lips around them until her tongue is stained brown. Spitting into the toilet bowl, the taste is nasty! Her mom comes home soon after and she has to stop recording her fun act! It’s fun playing and not knowing when mom will be back home!
Models:

Duration: 9 min 56 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 648 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-12-2020, 02:11 PM #16072
Модератор

Модератор

Default Morning in the life of a Human Toilet - - scatshop

Morning in the life of a Human Toilet - - scatshop

I just woke up with the urge to shit so I rush to my toilet. My human toilet is still asleep under my trone so I wake him up. It sit down on the toilet to empty my full asshole. A big quantity of shit comes out of me. I shit 2 hard logs first and then soft disgusting stinky shit comes out and cover my slave's face.
I feel so relieved! I talk about how pleasant it is to shit and his face when my ass is so full. I pee on his face. I humiliate him a little and talk about his fate at a human toilet as some more shit falls on his face. I wipe my butt and let the paper fall on him. I tease him by rubbing my feet on his penis. The poor toilet has no right to touch himself or have any kind of pleasure in my presence. he is only my toilet after all!
When I get too annoyed by the terrible smell I get up and leave the room … until next time!
*** I speak French in this video
----
You will also like these videos:
- Feeding my toilet slave https://www.scatshop.com/shop/toilet...-toilet-slave/
- Facesitting slave and Shitting in his mouth https://www.scatshop.com/shop/toilet...hitting-mouth/
- My First ever filmed toilet slavery session https://www.scatshop.com/shop/toilet...lavery-session
- Foot slave turned human toilet
: https://www.scatshop.com/shop/toilet...-human-toilet/
Je viens de me réveiller avec une forte envie de chier. Je me dépêche d'aller rejoindre ma toilette qui dort sous mon trône dans sa position, car il arrive souvent que j'ai besoin de me vider au petit matin.
La merde sort, d'abord 2 morceaux plus durs et ensuite de la merde molle et puante qui couvre une bonne partie de son visage. "Que c'est bon je me vider dans ta sale gueule!" Je pisse sur lui et d'autres petits morceaux de merde continuent à sortir de mon anus. Je m'essuie le cul et laisse le papier tomber sur son visage.
Je continue à parler du plaisir d'utiliser ma toilette. Je l'humilie un peu et lui parle de sa vie misérable de toilette humaine. Je l'agace en frottant mes pieds sur son sexe. Le pauvre n'a pas le droit de se toucher et d'avoir du plaisir en ma présence, il n'est que ma toilette après tout!
Quand j'en ai assez de l'odeur terrible je me lève et quitte la pièce. jusqu'à une prochaine fois!
--------
Tu vas aussi aimer ces vidéos en francais:
- Je m'asseoie sur le visage de mon esclave puis lui chie dans la gueule
Facesitting slave and Shitting in his mouth

- Ma première séance filmée de toilette humaine https://www.scatshop.com/shop/toilet...lavery-session
- Nettoie mon cul sale et bois ma pisse https://www.scatshop.com/shop/toilet...ole-drink-piss
Models:

Duration: 6 min 44 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 187 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-12-2020, 02:18 PM #16073
Модератор

Модератор

Default Lil Stink’s Shitting Out Winking Eye Monsters!! - - scatshop

Lil Stink’s Shitting Out Winking Eye Monsters!! - - scatshop

Oh My!! Just when I though I have seen it all from Lil Stink, she amazes me once again!! Each year she seemingly steps her comfort and simultaneously her game up as well!! She has a brand new camera that I swear puts you damn near inside her asshole as she cranks out her best shitting clips ever!! I lie to you not this is quite possibly the best I have ever seen from her!! Enjoy over 10 minutes of all killer, no filter Peeing and ploppage!! Boy the turds that were coming out her ass in this clip!! Lil Stink produced the biggest Turds she has ever in any single clip!! 5 of the best clips from the most up close angle you have seen from her yet!!! This is my favorite Lil Stink Clip ever!! I was licking the monitor watching this scene!!
Models:

Duration: 10 min 31 s
Size: 1 013 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-12-2020, 02:29 PM #16074
Модератор

Модератор

Default Bad step sister pees/stuffs/cums - - scatshop

Bad step sister pees/stuffs/cums - - scatshop

Im your very naughty step sister! I see you watching me and decide that I want to pee myself for you because i know that it will turn you on! Watch my pee through my gorgeous white one piece before i take it off for you. Watch me roll around in my own pee, get it all in my hair and on my face and make my makeup run for you. Then i take the panties i am wearing and stuff them in my mouth, dripping with pee until i am gagging and choking for my filthy older step brother. i use a want to make myself cum while the panties are stuffed in my pussy. Then i fuck myself for you good until i cum hard, all the time lay in my own hot wet piss and with my dripping wet panties stuffed in my mouth. Shh this is our little secret!
Models:

Duration: 24 min 1 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 882 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-12-2020, 02:36 PM #16075
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shylatina’s Muddy Monday - - scatshop

Shylatina’s Muddy Monday - - scatshop

Ms. Shylatina woke up monday morning to prepare you a breakfast of champions. Watch her take a shit while laying on her stomach and then smears some on her big booty. Later she takes another shit to finish off her day.
Models:

Duration: 5 min 50 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 426 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-12-2020, 02:38 PM #16076
Модератор

Модератор

Default Three girls eating their own shit - - scatshop

Three girls eating their own shit - - scatshop

I and my girlfriend Alice and Caroline decided to throw a party , I offered to order some sushi and wine and Alice said that sushi and wine is obvious , let’s better we will eat and drink their own shit and drink urine , we thought about it and agreed , we set the table put the cups and plates , I light candles , I am the first who has loaded up his plate of shit and glass of piss behind me did Alice , and then Carolina , then we took up the spoon and began to eat his own shit and drink their own urine , we like to eat shit and drink urine , we fully got his own shit , almost to the end drank urine , I think our evening was a success and everyone was happy .
Models:

Duration: 10 min 27 s
Size: 1 011 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-12-2020, 02:44 PM #16077
Модератор

Модератор

Default Pee On My Feet Then Lick It Up - - scatshop

Pee On My Feet Then Lick It Up - - scatshop

Watch me Naked Desperate to go for a wee, I pee all over my feet making a big puddle around me then splash in it and lick the pee off my feet and lick it off the floor.
I then get my pee and rub it all over my body and hair i love being a naughty girl
Models:

Duration: 10 min 10 s
Size: 423 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-12-2020, 02:46 PM #16078
Модератор

Модератор

Default poo friday special - - scatshop

poo friday special - - scatshop

Its black Friday which i declare it poo friday and im giving you my poo special and your gonna love it and want to eat it all up! its the morning and i need to take a massive shit which i thought i only needed to pee but that didnt happen i stretch my legs and my poo peeks out and goes in with every move so i desperately just push it out since i couldnt hold it and boyyyy does it come out! so much creaminess instant smell good scent that makes your cock weak!
With all this creamy shit what am i suppose to do with it all , i know! shit more and let you see it a=up close every inch of it with the cam showing off my huge load im playing with my pussy to top off the sexiness EAt up nastyboy !!
Models:

Duration: 6 min 8 s
Size: 364 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-12-2020, 02:50 PM #16079
Модератор

Модератор

Default Hair Wash, Shower, Shaving, Pooping, Peeing At Shower - - scatshop

Hair Wash, Shower, Shaving, Pooping, Peeing At Shower - - scatshop

This is an ignoring style video. I do my daily routine at the morning this time I shaving legs too. I start to drop down my towel then washing my hair. Then soap my body and take a shower including legs and tights shaving. I show my body from from different angles from front, back, bend over a bit and it’s all happening standing. I don’t watch to you or even smile, because you can watch me as voyeur style and I totally ignore you. When I shave my leg start to push out a big turd straight to the floor. First pee then push out the shit. I bend to reach every part of my legs to be sure I shave well them and you able to see me pooping standing. Then I keep taking the shower. Lots of poo in the shower, can you imagine the smell of?
Old 01-12-2020, 02:50 PM #16080
Модератор

Модератор

Default First EVER poo video at Burger King! - - scatshop

First EVER poo video at Burger King! - - scatshop

I was working at my storage unit when I realized that I really had to pee! So I walk over to the burger king next door to use the bathroom. We walk into the BK together and head to the female bathrooms. I pick a stall and walk in. I realize then that I not only had to pee, but I really had to poo also! I was giddy and nervous all at the same time! I walk over to the public toilet and pull down my yoga pants. First a strong stream of pee sprays out into the public toilet. Then small turds start to fall! The first one and second one fall quickly. But then comes the MONSTER! He peaks his little head out and continues to keep slowly falling out of me until he is almost a foot long! At the time I had no idea how long it was, as I couldn’t see it, but I was blown away when I saw the video afterwards! How did such a large object fall out of my butt! I worry when a small dick tries to get in there, but after seeing this video, apparently I can take SO much more LOL! When he dropped into the toilet, it was like someone did a belly flop in the toilet and splashed a bunch of water up onto my butt! Once I am done pooping, the stream of pee begins again and pours out into the toilet! I am glad I filmed this, as I never had any idea that such giant objects were falling out of my bum! At the end at let you watch the last few drops of pee fall from my hairy bush, grab some toilet paper to get cleaned up, and get my clothing back on. I feel like I just couldn’t seem to get all of the poop out from my butt with that toilet paper!
Models:

Duration: 5 min 1 s
Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
Size: 1.69 GiB
Download From AnzFile