Old 06-11-2019, 03:38 PM #5971
Модератор

Модератор

A video completely insane a personal request! I come back from work and as you will see I have my belly a little bloated but I kept all my shit inside me for you I absolutely need to do some shit I lie on the floor in doggy style and start to push a lot of shit come outside and its very hard I do some pee on the floor I lie back and i put a piece of shit completely inside my pussy, I push it out and still in and out a lot of times. Then I turn the same situation with my ass off inside in the mouth suck it like a fucking cock the end I masturbate on my back and you will see a sea of squirting!
Models: Nicolettaxxx

Duration: 23 min 57 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 218 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 03:39 PM #5972
Модератор

Модератор

I am very disappointed you havent been eating well. McDonalds is not good food and you have to start eating better. I love you so much and its important that you eat the good food Mommy prepares for you. I want to show you how to eat the food I have prepared just for you. Mommy loves you very much let me show you how to eat your dinner.
I shit on a plate and chew and eat the fresh dinner I just prepared for you. Showing you up close in my mouth and on the plate, how to eat properly and chew your food. It makes mommy happy when you eat the food I prepare for you.
Models: AutumnYoung

Duration: 7 min 0 s
Format: AVI
Size: 1.15 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 03:39 PM #5973
Модератор

Модератор

I like to feel different things inside myself. I use wooden spoons for filming this video. I thrust them into my pussy, swapping places, masturbating them, pulling them out and firing them with liquid diarrhea.
Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 10 min 39 s
Size: 1.01 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 03:40 PM #5974
Модератор

Модератор

Ive got such a big load of shit in my ass! Its going to be a big, fat load, perfect for fucking my desperate, horny pussy with! Nothing gets me off more than fucking my pussy with my warm shit! It feels so good stretching my cunt open with a hot, fresh turd. Watch me shit out a big turd just so I can fuck myself with it!
Look at this shit! I pushed this huge, monster turd out and now I get to fuck myself so hard with it! I love how dirty and nasty it feels to fuck myself with my own poop! It feels so warm as my turd enters my pussy. My shit gets all over my hands and all over my sexy, hairy pussy and ass. Look at how dirty and hot this is! I stuff my poop up inside of myself and shit it out of my pussy! Oh I need to cum so bad! Watch me cum as I fuck myself with my poop!
Enjoy!
Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 9 min 41 s
Size: 1.40 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 03:40 PM #5975
Модератор

Модератор

I love satin panties. Theyre so shiny, smooth and sexy on me. Love touching them and stroking my pussy through on it. In this video wear my purple satin thong and seduce you. Tease you when show off my ass whats have butt plug in. Comfy thong and long black plug. Great combo
Old 06-11-2019, 03:41 PM #5976
Модератор

Модератор

Carolina decided to play the role of a flight attendant, Carolina wore things like a stewardess cap short skirt, shirt , and stockings in the net , Alice and Marina were sitting on the couch and then the room is a flight attendant Carolina girls offer Caroline to sit down to them in their warm company, Carolina gladly accepts the invitation of Alice and Marina . Carolina sits on the sofa and Marina with Alice removed from the stewardess Caroline things and begin to caress Caroline , Marina caresses Carolines chest and Alice spreads her legs Caroline and caressing her tongue pussy Carolina . Carolina was excited and Marina picks up a rubber dick and Fucks Caroline in the ass, Carolina several times changes her position but Marina continues to fuck the flight attendant Carolina in the ass, Alice sat on the sofa and spread her legs Carolina caresses her tongue pussy Alice and Caroline at this moment Fucks in the ass with a rubber member Marina . Alice offers to shit on the ass of the stewardess Caroline, Carolina gets cancer on her knees and Alice gets to her feet and turns her ass to Carolina and shits on the bare ass of her friend Caroline , after that Alice smears shit on Carolines bare ass , Carolinas ass all in shit . Alice and Marina change places and now Alice with the help of a rubber member Fucks Carolina in the ass and Marina spread her legs and Carolina caresses Marinas pussy with her tongue . Marina wants to go to the toilet and asks Caroline to lie on her back and open her mouth , Carolina opens her mouth and Marina lifts the hem of her dress bare her ass and shits right in Carolines mouth . Carolinas mouth is full of shit, Marina used Carolines mouth as her own toilet . Carolina all a shit and she likes it when it is used as a toilet .

Duration: 12 min 19 s
Size: 1.17 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 03:43 PM #5977
Модератор

Модератор

Watch me just out shower all clean and I dont like it im a dirty scat whore and you know it and I want you to watch me do what I do best..
But theres one condition you wank your dick while you watch me.
I put my hand under my arse and push out a huge shit into my hands before showing you it and then caking my pink pussy in it..
I fuck my pussy hard infront of you squirting infront of you before smearing that shit all over my tits and pussy like the filthy whore I am..
I then smear it all over my pretty face and fuck myself hard once more before licking my shit making my tongue all brown and then chewing my shit while you wank harder.
Now watch me finger fuck my shitty pussy close up before I give you a cum countdown to blow your load all over it
Models: evamarie88

Duration: 16 min 12 s
Size: 738 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 03:43 PM #5978
Модератор

Модератор

Im ready to poop! I take off my thong and spread my ass cheeks. Wanna smell my farts? I empty my bladder and fart some more (4 farts in total, 2 loud ones). Finally the shit is coming out of my asshole and it feels so good! Does watching me poop get you horny? I show you my poop from a closer angle. Then I go back to my position on the floor.
I take a glass dildo and stick it in my butt. I also have a vibrator that I use on my clit. I want you to stroke while you watch me have fun with my body. I do some dirty talking while I use my toys. I put the vibrator in my pussy and cum! I want to cum again, so I continue using the vibrator on my clit. There is creamy pussy juice running down as I use the vibe. Dont you wanna lick my pussy and asshole clean right now? You did such a good job, I cum for a second time! I do a close-up of my creamy pussy with my shit next to it at the end of the clip.
-------
You might also like these videos (copy/paste these titles in the seach bar or visit my store to find them):
- Holding my poop with pen in asshole until satisfying shitting
- First time Pooping for Boyfriend and getting turned on
- Panty pooping Severe constipation and Struggle with rock solid shit
Models: DirtyMaryan

Duration: 17 min 24 s
Size: 860 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 03:43 PM #5979
Модератор

Модератор

Watch me Wet Jeans Multiple Of Times while dancing to music, I first wet my dark grey jeans and dance while I grind my hips and arse for you, I then re fill my bladder up before wetting them again while standing on other jeans and dance and wiggle my soaked jeans just for you.
Now for a denim pair I lay on my back with legs up and soak my jeans before dancing and pouring water over myself..
Ive got to go out now I hope no one notices my wet jeans maybe my leather coat will disguise it.. Hmm
Models: evamarie88

Duration: 24 min 28 s
Size: 1.06 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 03:44 PM #5980
Модератор

Модератор

Well, we finally returned to you, our beloved fans . I really missed you and my girlfriend and we decided to record for you very hot video . I piss filling a plastic bottle with his urine and then drink , and in that moment Olga caress my hairy pussy after a short foreplay , Olga shits and pisses on my naked body , my body dripping liquid diarrhea and urine , I shit sitting on the sofa with legs wide apart ! A lot of urine and shit in this hot video !

Duration: 10 min 46 s
Size: 1.02 GiB
Download From AnzFile