Old 05-25-2019, 12:41 AM #25911
Модератор

Модератор

There's no use in pretending anymore. Keeping her around has become more and more unbearable every day. You close your eyes during sex so you can imagine me and actually get relief from your life with that cunt. So what are you waiting for? Let's get rid of her!
Models: Princess Breanna

Duration: 11 min 13 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.24 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-25-2019, 12:45 AM #25912
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 13 min 18 s
Size: 916 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-25-2019, 12:47 AM #25913
Модератор

Модератор

Since I found your strange internet searches, and you still haven't confessed to me your secret, I will be setting up weekly tasks for you. Today's task involves women' panties.. but I won't spoil it for you. This clip succeeds 'Sissy Training - Just Confess!' Want me to notice you? Try Harder with a markup code: +10% Mark up WEAK4H +20% Mark up LOSER4H +50% Mark up BITCH4H +100% Mark up ADDICTED2H +500% Mark up PIGGY4H +999% Mark up PAYSLAVE4H
Models: MissHannelore

Duration: 4 min 55 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 725 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-25-2019, 12:50 AM #25914
Модератор

Модератор

Everyone is sitting around the table eating delicious turkey or ham. All the while are going to be eating something else... something far more delicious. A tasty creamy treat. Skip the meal and go straight for dessert. My body looks so yummy in this shiny bodysuit you won't be able to resist.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 14 min 21 s
Size: 328 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-25-2019, 12:59 AM #25915
Модератор

Модератор

A little pain, a little pleasure. I like to dish you both. It makes you nice and weak for me. Ohhhh sooo submissive. You love that feeling. I know just how to turn you into my good boy. You'll make it hurt for me. Make it sting real good. I'm getting you all worked up. Taking you through the motions. When you obey you get rewarded like a good boy should. I'll allow you some well deserved pleasure after the pain. I'll make you cummm harder than you ever thought possible. I'm in your head. Controlling your every move. The pain. the pleasure. the smacks, the stroking. All on my command. You need to explode for me. You know Goddess will lead you. You obey without a second thought. You're mine. And it feels so good!
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 19 min 58 s
Size: 526 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-25-2019, 12:59 AM #25916
Модератор

Модератор

Do the sight of my feet make you hard? So petite & perfect. They look amazing around a cock. And the things I can do...mhmm.. You'll be addicted after you indulge in this clip. You've been warned Be good to me, send a tip with a markup code MissyAddict +100% MISSY150 MISSY300 MISSY500
Models: PetiteBlondeMILF

Duration: 5 min 28 s
Size: 465 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-25-2019, 01:00 AM #25917
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 15 min 32 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Size: 302 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-25-2019, 01:04 AM #25918
Модератор

Модератор

You've always been one of my best students but lately your grades have been slipping. I've overheard some of your classmates mention that recently your girlfriend dumped you. So I've invited you over to my house for a little special tutoring. I tell you that I know what has happened and I think that I can help you. I strip out of my clothes and tease you with my big beautiful breasts and sexy round ass before climbing up on the bed straddling you. I ride your cock with my big tits bouncing up and down for a long time before I cum all over your cock and beg you to fill Ms. Nikki's pussy full of your hot young cum. You definitely earn and "A" in Ms. Nikki's class. (Shot pov - showing from the waist up - not showing penetration - so you can feel like you are actually there being ridden by Ms. Nikki)
Models: Nikki Nevaeh

Duration: 11 min 6 s
Size: 425 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-25-2019, 01:06 AM #25919
Модератор

Модератор

With my feet jerking a dildo, you don't have to be distracted by the nuances of someone else's dick. It's easier to imagine that this is YOUR dick, being expertly manipulated by my lubed-up soles, arches, toes, and heels. There's a good reason why I'm the Queen of Foot Jobs: I'm fucking awesome. I show you a variety of poses, angles, and grips. Of course I have to include my signature technique, where I hold your cock with the arch of one foot while I quickly stroke your shaft, on the sensitive edge, with my other foot. I show you how my toes wrap around the tip, shaft, and balls. I stroke the dick between my high, regal arches, fitting it perfectly in the gap between. I jerk it from behind, with my glorious ass in your face and soles in clear view. Up, down, up, down, until you've got the perfect inspiration for a nice footjob-induced orgasm. Imagine my feet all over your cock, the slick lube dripping down all over your skin and my wrinkled soles. The perfect footjob, from the perfect feet.
Models: Sarah DiAvola

Duration: 9 min 12 s
Size: 1.30 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-25-2019, 01:07 AM #25920
Модератор

Модератор

Aryah is hanging on the couch watching TV when her sister Scarlett comes home from the mall with some new clothing on. Aryah admires her sister's ass and starts touching it sensually. Scarlett gets turned on and goes in for a kiss on Aryah! Knowing that Mom and Dad are out of the house for the night, these sexy sisters get naughty right there on the family room couch! They kiss passionately before taking turns licking each other's nipples and pussies. Scarlett is nose deep in Aryah's pussy when their Uncle Jack walks in on them! They weren't expecting anyone to be home tonight!!! Uncle Jack said he stopped by to talk to the girls' mom, but she's out for the evening. The girls are frantic! Mom and Dad would "departed" them if they knew they were engaging in taboo lesbian love in their house (or anywhere for that matter!). These girls know a way to tempt Uncle Jack to keep their sisterly lust a secret: they unzip his pants to play with his huge un-cut cock! Aryah and Scarlett take turns feeding each other Uncle Jack's dick, sucking and stroking the length of his shaft and playing with his balls. They even share licking and sucking duties on his cock at the same time! But these girls know that a blowjob alone won't be enough to keep Uncle Jack's silence... Both sisters sit on the couch and spread their legs, asking Uncle Jack which one of his nieces he wants to fuck first. Must be nice to have options like that! Uncle Jack takes turns fucking Aryah and Scarlett in a variety of positions while they play with each other and induce multiple orgasms. After banging both of these sexy sisters for a while, Uncle Jack can't hold his load anymore! He cums hard inside of Scarlett's tight pussy. When he pulls his cock out, both girls are shocked and scared by the creampie Uncle Jack left inside of Scarlett. She's not on birth control! Is she going to get pregnant with Uncle Jack's baby?! Satisfy your desire for an UNCLE / NIECE / NIECE THREESOME CAUTION: THIS SCENE INCLUDES A MESSY TABOO CREAMPIE
Models: Taboo by Bandwidth Bangers

Duration: 42 min 47 s
Size: 3.09 GiB
Download From AnzFile