Old 01-15-2020, 07:21 AM #16611
Модератор

Модератор

Default Giantess Ebony Jewel’s Stump & Dump!! - - scatshop

Giantess Ebony Jewel’s Stump & Dump!! - - scatshop

These poor villagers never stood a chance!! Ebony Jewel is out of town, and decided to invade a village, at the request of a special fan. She is a merciless mercenary for hire. She stumbles upon the villagers and proceeds to trample them all. As if that wasn’t enough, she smothers a few in her FUNKY ass jiggling them in her crack before dropping them back below with the other citizens. THen after trampling and smothering these poor folks, she crushes them all in her own Brown bombs!! This “Brown bomber” showed these folks no mercy- how unfortunate! Or are they lucky??? You be the judge!!
Models:

Duration: 6 min 28 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 222 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-15-2020, 07:26 AM #16612
Модератор

Модератор

Default Tracie Peeing In McDonalds Men’s Room - - scatshop

Tracie Peeing In McDonalds Men’s Room - - scatshop

I had to pee really bad and decided to take a dare and do something I’ve never done, pee in a men’s room urinal. I went to this and waited for any men in there to come out then I took my turn. I really did’t care if I got caught lol
Models:

Duration: 2 min 0 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 42.2 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-15-2020, 07:27 AM #16613
Модератор

Модератор

Default Jeans and sneakers - - scatshop

Jeans and sneakers - - scatshop

We like to pose for you in jeans , in this video, we’re posing in jeans and on his feet we have dressed sneakers . We lie on the floor touch each other , ironed jeans , taking various poses . Olga gets cancer and I removed her jeans with the priests of Olga , what a sweet ass Olga her bun and reveal to you , I stand up with cancer on his knees and take my jeans off , now you can enjoy the view of two naked ass , fucking I want to be had in the ass all of you, our fans , my hole will withstand such passions . I wear jeans, Olga ass, Olga begins to fill jeans with shit and piss , she goes to the toilet without removing her jeans . That is fantastic so much shit came out of your ass Olga , Olga takes off jeans and shows you his dirty shit from the ass and again puts the jeans back on the ass . We change places now, I get up cancer remove jeans off your ass and show you my clean ass , Oh yeah I’m building a cancer for you my favorite fans . I wear jeans on your ass and start shit and piss . Fuck I love the dirty shit your stuff . I take my jeans off and show you my ass which is covered in shit . And again wear jeans ago , Olga and I are posing for you in a clean and already dirty from the shit and piss jeans .
Models:

Duration: 14 min 9 s
Size: 1.34 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-15-2020, 07:31 AM #16614
Модератор

Модератор

Default Giant Poo in Purple Tights/Shit Smear/JOI - - scatshop

Giant Poo in Purple Tights/Shit Smear/JOI - - scatshop

Do you like my tight and purple pantyhose? Wrapping around nice and tight my long legs and round ass. I feel sexy in it. It makes you horny for sure. Tease you at start and want you to jerking to me naughty boy. Always pleasure to know you play with yourself nice and slow while watch me. First I touch my pussy rub my clit and fingering it make myself squirt in tights. Nice wetness. Then pee in pantyhose too. Soaking in my yellow pee for you. Would you like to touch it or even taste my pee? I guess you want it so bad. I ask you to jerk your dick for me, without stopping, can you do it to me? I sit on knees and start to release a hard poo at beginning, Got some tears into my eyes then awesome and creamy shit filling this purple cutie. Oh fuck, how big this shit. Can you see? Push it till can the start to smearing with hand and make a huge mess. I want to smear it on pantyhose and make the bigger mess ever. Perfect creamy and spreadable shit to smear. Smells is great. You just jerk your dick until I don’t say you could cum. Watch me being so naughty and dirty girl in this tights and make myself so shitty. I bet you wanna feel with your cock my warm shit on your dick, don’t you? Are you ready to cum? I just smeared on ass and front on pussy the tights being sure it’s really soaked in poo. I give you 5 sec cum countdown before you can cum all over on my sexy and dirty ass. Tease you with my shit covered ass and the perfect place to cum on me. Cum please right now. Good. You’ve done a great job with me. I love this feeling. Perfect, dirty and shitty tights I’ve made for you Enjoy it
Models:

Duration: 16 min 58 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 745 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-15-2020, 07:32 AM #16615
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shitting In Sex Club Panties! - - scatshop

Shitting In Sex Club Panties! - - scatshop

I have a friend who works in a sex club! Last week he found these panties in a sex room! He gave them to me to get dirty with! Watch me sniff them and try them on! Whoever owned these panties was a very dirty slut! She was so turned on in the sex club! I can tell because these panties are stained with her girl juice! I like sniffing these strange girl’s panties! It turns me on knowing how wet and horny she was! Watch me try these panties on and our girl juices mix! Our scents combine! These panties are so sexy and now they smell so good!
I wonder if that girl had any idea what filthy fun I’d have with her panties. I’m going to get them so filthy! I have to poop! And I’m going to poop in these strange girl’s panties! She left these dirty panties in the sex club! Now I’m going to get them so stinky and nasty with my poop!
Enjoy!
Models:

Duration: 12 min 25 s
Size: 1.91 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-15-2020, 07:33 AM #16616
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shitting into Leggings - - scatshop

Shitting into Leggings - - scatshop

I shit into some nice see through leggings and let my nice poo drop to the floor
Models:

Duration: 54 s 32 ms
Resolution: 320 x 568
Size: 4.91 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-15-2020, 07:35 AM #16617
Модератор

Модератор

Default Poo In Pants For You To Eat - - scatshop

Poo In Pants For You To Eat - - scatshop

Watch me tell you how im going to make you watch me poo my pants and then im going to tell you exactly what i want you to do with it..
I pee and push out a big tasty poo in my pants, rubbing my warm bulge then i take my pants off and show you my delicious botty choccy thats inside..
I then show you what i want you to do with it and i lick my poo and instruct you to do the same then tell you i want you to consume the whole lot, tasting all my sweet shit thats just come out of that arsehole of mine
Models:

Duration: 11 min 36 s
Size: 473 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-15-2020, 07:36 AM #16618
Модератор

Модератор

Default shitting on the carpet while ordering food - - scatshop

shitting on the carpet while ordering food - - scatshop

I am all nerdy today wearing nothing but my star wars tshirt… I am really hungry too and I decide to phone a take away pizza, listen and watch as I place my order and shit on the carpet!
Models:

Duration: 3 min 0 s
Resolution: 1920 x 1 080
Size: 204 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-15-2020, 07:54 AM #16619
Модератор

Модератор

Default Another Morning Poop. - - scatshop

Another Morning Poop. - - scatshop

Enjoy the privilege of watching another of the fabulous Mistress Taylor’s morning poops.
Hear Mistress, naked in the morning delivering her divine Truffle right in front of the camera as she tells you what she would love to do with you and her morning poop.
Imagine this sight right before you eyes, imagine the delicate aroma and taste of her divine morning poop.
Models:

Duration: 3 min 1 s
Size: 560 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-15-2020, 08:02 AM #16620
Модератор

Модератор

Default Pee / poo & cum - - scatshop

Pee / poo & cum - - scatshop

Watch me pee my panties before i take a big shit in the toilet. Then i play with my ass with my little wand and get all dirty smearing my poop around my ass. Finally i play with my fave rabbit until i’m oozing my white creamy cum just for you . All the time talking dirty to you in my hot British accent.
Models:

Duration: 15 min 40 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 575 MiB
Download From AnzFile