Old 11-13-2019, 05:01 AM #104871
Модератор

Модератор

Hey, loser. You probably noticed that I'm not wearing any sexy lingerie or a bikini today. Nope, I'm just wearing a cute pair of shorts, a tank top, and some sneakers. This is just an everyday outfit that I would wear out anytime, but I still look sooo ridiculously pretty, don't I? It doesn't matter that I'm not wearing latex or fetish gear, you're still so fucking desperate to jerk your cock to Me. You can't help it, your addiction has gotten out of control! You see the preview image flash on your screen and you immediately feel a compulsion to buy this clip and jerk your fucking cock to Me. I'm so right, aren't I? It doesn't matter what I wear; you'll still jerk it.
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 10 min 18 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 533 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-13-2019, 05:04 AM #104872
Модератор

Модератор

You have repressed feelings. You find yourself sexually aroused by the thought of a man's hard cock. You get turned on when you see the image of another man's dick. But you are a little conflicted.... you also like women. You are attracted to Me and frequently jerk to My clips. So what does this mean? Well, in this clip you get to jerk to cock FOR Me, while I give you instructions. That sounds amazing, doesn't it? Why don't you give it a try.
Models: ShayeRivers

Duration: 14 min 12 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 435 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-13-2019, 05:04 AM #104873
Модератор

Модератор

An interactive scene that challenges you to shoot as far as you can! Edge & work up a nice big load for me then measure your distance. Keep watching this vid & following my instructions to see how much distance your cum shot can get!
Models: Mistress T

Duration: 16 min 9 s
Size: 414 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-13-2019, 05:05 AM #104874
Модератор

Модератор

Look at my body in my sexy red lingerie, which bares my breasts and ass so teasingly. Look at my smiling, pretty face. My shiny black high heels. You don't have limits when I'm in charge. I'm the cum puppeteer, and you're my ever jerking puppet. You will cum on command. This is a fast paced cum training session. There's no chance to catch your breath or give your balls a rest; your only purpose is to make that cock spurt. You won't believe how many orgasms I milk out of your cock in less than a half hour. I won't stop until your balls are milked dry and your cock is rubbed raw. I want ALL your cum today. And even then, even when you think you're totally drained, I'll won't be finished with you. We're going to push past your orgasmic limits and set a new cum record today.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 24 min 23 s
Size: 718 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-13-2019, 05:05 AM #104875
Модератор

Модератор

Wow look at My big tits in this sexy tight dress, they look so perfect, don't they? Well you better get one last good look because I have a super fun Tease & Denial game in store for you jerk-off junkies today! This is how it works: you can jerk your dick basically as much as you'd like--but there's a catch. You can only stroke when you're looking at My face and staring deep into My captivating eyes. If your gaze falls down to My cleavage then you must immediately take your hands off your cock for Me. But that's ok. My face always gets your cock rock hard, doesn't it? Do you think you can handle this Torment for a solid twenty-one minutes to find out how the game ends?
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 21 min 6 s
Size: 483 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-13-2019, 05:08 AM #104876
Модератор

Модератор

Default Avarowen - iwantclips

Models: avarowen

Duration: 5 min 59 s
Size: 160 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-13-2019, 05:09 AM #104877
Модератор

Модератор

We are separated for a few months because of your job and we FaceTime every couple of days. I really miss you, and I also miss your body. After a bit of small talk I tell you about my idea for today, how to get a little more close while being so far away. It's our first time doing this via FaceTime so I'm a little shy, I guess you are too. I pull my shirt to the side so you can see my tits and I start touching myself while still talking to you. Then I show you the toy I got, a realistic dildo, looking like yours. I'm fucking myself with it, rubbing my clit, talking to you, moaning and begging you to cum inside me. I'm having a crazy hard orgasm imagining it's you who are fucking me and shooting his whole load inside me. A bit of talking afterwards, wishing you sweet dreams, telling you I love you and miss you.
Models: hannarobins

Duration: 15 min 36 s
Size: 667 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-13-2019, 05:10 AM #104878
Модератор

Модератор

I want you to listen carefully and do as I say jerk when I tell you to and stop when I tell you to.
Models: JessWest

Duration: 8 min 54 s
Size: 374 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-13-2019, 05:14 AM #104879
Модератор

Модератор

My little Step-Brother is so sexually obsessed with me and loves to show me off to his friends. Today Im not in the mood and order the brats out of my room only to have my Step-Brother lock the door on us! So now I am trapped in a room with my little brother's friend or maybe its the other way around. I do love to tease boys so I start out by giving the poor helpless looks at my bra and panties and talking really dirty enjoying watching his eye bulge. Soon I am desperate to use the bathroom and tell him to stay put I'll be right back and dash into my bathroom to find that my sneaky littlebrother super glued the toilet seat down!! Oh no!!! Im so going to him! So Im trying to figure out what to do but then I suddenly lose control and potty and talk about browning in my panties. I am really enjoying it until I realize my little brother's friend is behind me, watching the whole time! Im pretty sure I have been set up and this little is going to get exactly what he wants. Its a blowjob Blackmail-Fantasy. (Edited â€" Clips4sale compliant)
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 10 min 59 s
Size: 301 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-13-2019, 05:15 AM #104880
Модератор

Модератор

Default Serenity Sky - iwantclips

Models: Serenity Sky

Duration: 28 min 1 s