Old 11-21-2019, 04:14 PM #108871
Модератор

Модератор

Well.. just one visit on 18auditions.com was NOT enough for you guys, so of course, we had to invite this Midwestern hottie back to play. She's quite popular with the boys, and she's definitely aware of this. Watch ol' Jay smash this hottie with some good ol' raw dick once again. At the end, she gets a true one-of-a-kind gift from the perverted prince of the Midwest; a hot wet pearl necklace! Gotta love this girl!
Models: Jay Bank's 18auditions

Duration: 41 min 46 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.82 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-21-2019, 04:15 PM #108872
Модератор

Модератор

Dive deeper into your addiction, feed your fetish. Sometimes its not about what you want now but what you need to do to get where you want. You've learned in life that everything worth while takes sacrifice and what could be better then your goddess? NOTHING. You wish it was easy to please me, obviously it is not. You've realized there is no cutting corners or easy way to impress me. Prove your worthiness by following my instructions. I need my beautiful pink fluffy heels cleaned and the only way to do it is with your mouth. Follow my instructions carefully and let me turn you into a true addict. We both know you'll do anything to please your goddess.
Models: Goddess Jamie Valentine

Duration: 8 min 45 s
Size: 769 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-21-2019, 04:16 PM #108873
Модератор

Модератор

Time to worship and serve my big beautiful breasts. You will be allowed to stroke and edge.
Models: Exquisite Goddess

Duration: 9 min 48 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 453 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-21-2019, 04:16 PM #108874
Модератор

Модератор

You have shrunk yourself down, just to spy on me as I clean my house.....well you better be prepared! I have worked up an appetites as I have been cleaning...and you look like the BEST SNACK!
Models: Farrah's Fetish Factory

Duration: 3 min 50 s
Size: 127 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-21-2019, 04:18 PM #108875
Модератор

Модератор

You're going to do something for my today. I want your weakness overtaking you. Don't deny your urges to slurp your cum. Accept the fact your desires and my words will make you do something naughty. You're weak for an orgasm. You will soon find your legs over your head. I don't want you chickening out. You will hear me start my countdown and you know you will unload your cum in your mouth.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 6 min 52 s
Size: 218 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-21-2019, 04:19 PM #108876
Модератор

Модератор

Giantess/humiliation video, with you playing the role of a dominating Step-Mother, who humiliates and Squeezes her speck sized son. You come home, fresh from working out for most of the day, and you sit down, take your shoes and socks off, and rest your feet on table, unaware that your son has shrunken on the table, and is now cowering in the shadow of your feet. Eventually you hear a noise down by your feet, and when you investigate, you lose it laughing at your pathetic speck sized son. You taunt and humiliate him for a bit, rubbing how much more powerful and superior you are to him, telling him he's not even a person anymore, let alone a man. All he is is a tiny bug, one that should be Squeezed. You think for moment about how to get rid of him, before you great a great idea. You stand up, and tell him not to go anywhere (Not like he could escape anyway). Laughing, you return wearing a huge strap-on, banging it on the table next to him. You taunt and humiliate him, enjoying how pathetic he is, a mere speck before your powerful cock. Finally, after some more teasing, you say goodbye as you Cru.sh him under the strap-on, relishing the moment. I'd like you to focus as much as possible on humiliating and making fun of the son, really making him feel as small as he is. For the son, if you can actually use something to represent a speck. Wear whatever you'd like to wear.
**This clip is personalized**
Models: Miss Untamed

Duration: 15 min 54 s
Size: 505 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-21-2019, 04:20 PM #108877
Модератор

Модератор

Lucy, a young teeny is once again faced with a horny bastard. He had been watching Lucy bang his friend, and off course he wants to fuck her you juicy pussy as well. Lucy was so excited after the first fuck, so she is not very hard to ask! After some kissing Lucy undresses Thomas, and she start giving him a blowjob, Her young lips, licks and sucks his dick like a lollipop. But Thomas suggest they do it in the 69 position, because he wants to taste her young snatch. Now Lucy and the horny bastard is ready for a fuck. Lucy climb on his dick, and start riding him like a good cowgirl. She is so excited, and ride him really hard. She really got that horny look in her eyes. But she wants his dick doggy style, and she position herself presenting her sexy ass for him to penetrate her young pussy again. A good fuck is given to Lucy. It is time to do it the missionary style and Lucy lies on the couch, and is once more getting his dick hard pounding, in her sweet young snatch. When he is ready to cum Lucy gives him a gentle hand job, and he shoots his load on his own stomach. Then a unexpected twist happen. Bruno is called over to be the cuckold! He must lick the cum from his stomach, before Lucy leaved the scene.
Models: Nikky Thorne Productions

Duration: 14 min 15 s
Size: 940 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-21-2019, 04:21 PM #108878
Модератор

Модератор

Nina & Molly lotion each other!
Models: AriaNina

Duration: 5 min 27 s
Size: 186 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-21-2019, 04:21 PM #108879
Модератор

Модератор

So you've bought all three ?
Very good behavior , I suppose I can reward you .
Start cleaning these sweaty soles ... thats right get hard for them .. oh but you want to cum ... hmm should I let you ? I suppose but your cum tax just got raised .
Models: NikkiNexxt

Duration: 7 min 9 s
Size: 1.01 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-21-2019, 04:24 PM #108880
Модератор

Модератор

I love to get dressed up in a sexy little dress and heels, go out somewhere, and watch all the men drool. You are no different! You see Me in a sexy little dress and some heels and immediately become weak and horny. I have decided to put on this little pink dress and show off some of My favorite heels. Get your dick out and stroke to Me as I explain why I like each pair and show off My perfect legs and feet in them.
Models: ShayeRivers

Duration: 11 min 55 s
Size: 691 MiB
Download From AnzFile