Old 11-26-2019, 12:47 AM #109851
Модератор

Модератор

I'm going to get you so fucked up today. I have this brand new catsuit from Amsterdam and it looks so sexy on My body. My tits are so tantalizing and My shiny high heels might distract you but My intentions are to fuck with your head and fuck with your cock. Sniff your p0ppers and start to stroke your cock, I fucking dare you. I want you to get so high that you're obliterated, sniffing more and staring at My tits, stroking your cock and denying yourself release- because you don't deserve it- I want you to edge yourself. I want you to torment yourself. My perfect natural perky tits zipped up in this catsuit drive you wild. I seriously want you to feel the pleasure of edging your cock over and over, getting hard as you inhale and feel more and more high. My nipples are so hard and right in your face, knowing that I'm ruining another orgasm...because teasing you with My tits makes you want to cum so badly - I keep taunting you and reminding you how much of a loser you are and you're mesmerized by My tits and My cleavage that could swallow you whole. I get you worked up beyond the point of no return. I put My ass in your face, tease you with My pussy, insisting that you SNIFF more! Get high on those p0ppers! you are MINE and your MIND has turned to liquid and your cock is HARD as a rock, fucking denied. I love how much power I hold over you and controlling you is simple. I know every button to push. I whip you into a loser mash up of jerking stroking desperation. My tits are so bouncy and perfect. My nipples are holy. Worship My body in this catsuit and sniff p0ppers like your life depends on it!!! I fucking dare you to watch this video over and over and stroke your cock raw to My bratty perfection embracing your loser life knowing deep down that denial and a desperate aching hard cock with no end to your denial is your destiny. CLIP CONTAINS: tit worship, coerced int0x, p0ppers, catsuit, JOI, jerk off instruction, femdom pov, tease & denial, ass worship, high heels, humiliation, edging games, JOI games, humiliatrix, brat girls, mind fuck, mesmerize, nipples, nipple worship, orgasm denial, orgasm control
Models: Mistress Salem

Duration: 6 min 54 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 509 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-26-2019, 12:51 AM #109852
Модератор

Модератор

Mona Wales is a high powered executive looking for a new assistant. However, she has some unusual requests of her new hire, Dana DeArmond
Models: anatomik

Duration: 33 min 0 s
Size: 2.34 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-26-2019, 12:51 AM #109853
Модератор

Модератор

The girl next door have relax smoking and masturbating.
Models: Sissi Viter

Duration: 9 min 5 s
Size: 171 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-26-2019, 12:53 AM #109854
Модератор

Модератор

Hey p0ppers slut, grab that bottle and start sniffing. It's time to get freaky and lose control for your favorite femdom Princess. Sniff, sniff, sniff. Let that cock drip as you finger your ass and pinch your nipples. Moan for Me as your eyes roll back into your head. You live for this - sniffing and stroking yourself into a frenzy. Such a desperate, horny p0ppers bitch for Me...
Models: Princess Ashley

Duration: 12 min 30 s
Size: 456 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-26-2019, 12:54 AM #109855
Модератор

Модератор

Happy Valentine's Day, Slaves! How lucky you are today to be able to spend it worshipping a beautiful Goddess. Get your P0ppers and alcoh0l (optional) out and buy this clip. My seductive eyes pull you right in and my soft mesmerizing voice leaves your cock throbbing and your heart beating faster. You will quickly give in, and feel yourself falling deeper for me. Inhaling the substance as if it was me...I'm here to fuck you up like never before. Sucking you deep down under my spell. The addiction is inevitable. I am your substance of choice. You only need me.
Models: Princess Violette

Duration: 27 min 41 s
Size: 2.00 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-26-2019, 01:00 AM #109856
Модератор

Модератор

I am going to get you so high. High on my shiny outfit and high on my, as always, perfect Aroma instruction. Sniff for me and get weak. Worship my shiny PVC outfit and think about my shiny gloves covered in my spit wrapped around your cock. As you listen to my orders and get more and more dizzy, you will fall deeper and deeper into submission for me. I own you, you will do anything for me and I decide if you can even cum or not.
Models: MissPetite

Duration: 9 min 2 s
Size: 1.18 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-26-2019, 01:00 AM #109857
Модератор

Модератор

You just love stroking your cock for Me. But you know what would make it even better? I have just the thing for you today. Don't worry, it won't hurt. Just take a sniff with Me. Go on and hold it in. Feel the high rush throughout your body. There's nothing like it. It makes each stroke feel that much better. Don't stop stroking for Me, loser! I know this can be hard. it's all so much. your dick and your mind are totally overwhelmed.
Models: Goddess Lindsey

Duration: 9 min 9 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 802 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-26-2019, 01:01 AM #109858
Модератор

Модератор

Get out your Aroma, and have some Having fun handy. Its time to fuck you up, and mindfuck you into complete submission to Me, Goddess Alexa.

I will let you stroke, as you follow each and every instruction I give you.

This clip involves A LOT of sniffing, be prepared, Its My time to mindrap3 you.
Models: Princess Alexa

Duration: 29 min 25 s
Size: 1.10 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-26-2019, 01:09 AM #109859
Модератор

Модератор

You have two weaknesses. We already knew one of them, that you're totally addicted to Aroma. That sniffing it makes you weak and horny as fuck. But we've found out another weakness of yours. Ass. You're so weak for ass and it makes you so damn horny. You love to worship ass, to sniff ass, to stroke to ass. And now we've combined the two to royally fuck up your mind. We coerce you to sniff the Aroma, sniff our asses, worship us in all our glory and stroke, weakening you minute by minute before an explosive cum countdown... You lucky little addict! Use a MARKUP CODE at the checkout - that's an order! LOSER4DOMMELIA - 100% ATM4DOMMELIA - 250% PIG4DOMMELIA - 500% WALLET4DOMMELIA - 750% ILOVEDOMMELIA - 1000%
Models: Dommelia

Duration: 12 min 25 s
Size: 551 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-26-2019, 01:12 AM #109860
Модератор

Модератор

I put my kettle on the stove and sit down with a book for some afternoon tea. A friend calls me and we chit chat for a little, while I'm unaware that I'm being watched. The kettle boils, and I return to the kitchen to make tea, my watcher still following me. Also includes glasses, reading, feet, legs, dress, lace panties
Models: Ivy.Addams

Duration: 6 min 54 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 300 MiB
Download From AnzFile