Duration: 4 min 59 s
Resolution: 426 x 640
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 23.0 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-26-2019, 02:12 AM #109882
Модератор

Модератор

This is it. My first true task for you, my slave. I know you love tasting your cum. Even if you have only ever thought about it, this clip is also for you. True CEI boys, its time to take it up a notch. Are you a good boy? Now is your chance to impress and please Princess so do everything as I say, and get ready to lick up and swallow all of that cum for your Princess. Every. Last. Drop.
Models: Princess Madison

Duration: 12 min 29 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 922 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-26-2019, 02:13 AM #109883
Модератор

Модератор

I have some new training I want to subject you to today slave. First, I wantyou to start by fitting that chastity cage on that cock nice and tightly. I want you under My lock and key the whole time. Now, I want to take you on a long and int0xicating Aroma ride. You are going to inhale exactly when and how I instruct you to. Now I've got that head of yours swimming, I want you to use your prostate massager, sliding into your tight little asshole for Me. I bet that feels so good, especially when you are high? I want you teasing that cock through your chastity cage whilst I instruct you to take more and more hits for Me. When you are this int0xicated for Me, I bet you would do anything to please Me wouldn't you? Just imagine that massager is actually a tranny cock. I know how much you would love to please a gorgeous shemale for Me. Keep thinking about how you will soon be serving My tranny friends whilst you get even more high for Me. Finally, I want to finish you off in that cage with My hitatchi wand... aren't you lucky to My little p0ppers slut? This clip was a custom request (no name is mentioned) and is also available in 'Mobile' format.
Models: MistressLolaRuin

Duration: 22 min 9 s
Size: 767 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-26-2019, 02:13 AM #109884
Модератор

Модератор

You have a lot of fetishes. Chastity, sissification, nylons, feet, Intox-Fantasy. I'm going to use all of them against you, naturally. I check to see if you've followed my instructions; are you locked up, and dressed up, my little sissy? Good, then we can begin. I dose you up with Aroma to make you even more weak and horny than you already are, then get you to use your electro-stimulation device through your cage. Your little clit is dribbling for me, isn't it, bitch? You're going to beg me to Intox-Fantasy you further, even as your dick is straining against that cage. I'm teasing you hard, and your full balls are aching. You can cum for your Mistress, but only if you ruin it.
DISCLAIMER: Every clip released this September is a custom clip. The ideas, style, and verbiage may not reflect my regular style. The content of each is fairly niche. These clips are still my usual PERFECT quality, and you will find many as enjoyable, if not more so, than my 'regular' clips. But I wanted to write this for new customers to say: do not judge me as an artist based on these clips, buy one of my regular clips to see what I'm all about. And for older customers to say: do not think this is a 'new direction' my clips have taken; they are just customs.
Models: London Lix

Duration: 11 min 6 s
Size: 389 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-26-2019, 02:14 AM #109885
Модератор

Модератор

Hi! You know what time it is, don't you? I do! I want you to get your favorite little bottle and shake it up real nice. You are going to breathe in all those fumes and get really high for me. Untwist that bottle and mmmm, breathe it all in. Nice and slow. I'm going to count you through it. You know how I love to control your huffs and puffs. You're feeling real nice right about now, huh? Your skin is tingling... your mind is floating... this is so much fun!
Models: Bayside Brats

Duration: 10 min 15 s
Size: 526 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-26-2019, 02:15 AM #109886
Модератор

Модератор

lets get started
Models: curiouscristine

Duration: 4 min 59 s
Resolution: 426 x 640
Size: 23.0 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-26-2019, 02:19 AM #109887
Модератор

Модератор

HOW FAR WILL YOU GO FOR ME? I bring you down to My lair where I get you high on Aroma. I know exactly how to weaken you, turning you to putty in My hands. I have so many devilish stroking instructions for you and I make you edge your cock over and over, getting you more fucked up. Finally when you're at your weakest and begging to cum, I have a little Blackmail-Fantasy game I want you to play... Play the game despite the risk and you'll be allowed the most explosive [email*protected] m a i l
Models: Mistress Salem

Duration: 10 min 11 s
Size: 519 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-26-2019, 02:23 AM #109888
Модератор

Модератор

Whether its your 1st time…or your 101st time….I can get an explosion out you like no other woman can. An explosion that you will clean up with your tongue! I am ready to tease you and entice you into being the best cum eater you could ever be for your queen. My tiny TeaseUm bikini top with my neon green booty shorts is just one way I will keep you stroking your dick and salivating for the final moments. The moments i make you get in my favorite position to eat up the icing and take a load of cum on your face that only I can milk out so well. Those balls are about to be drained!
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 15 min 17 s
Size: 911 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-26-2019, 02:24 AM #109889
Модератор

Модератор

*WEAR HEADPHONES For MAXIMUM IMPACT* *Music & my voice will fuck your mind up* This is a place you know you belong. How are you feeling right now after those sniffs? From the looks of it you are feeling very good. Look deep into my eyes. You are where you belong. You are exactly where you belong, under my guidance, my rules, obeying me, following my orders, my commands. It's what you are SO desperate to do: Serve, Surrender, Submit. Addict I am going to fuel your Aroma perversions by making you stroke. Feel me run through your body.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 14 min 19 s
Size: 1.71 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-26-2019, 02:26 AM #109890
Модератор

Модератор

Ahhhh..... so you are back for more. I knew you would be my big titty fiend! This time I want you to know you will not put any other strange tits before mine! My tits are the ones you worship and obey.
Models: Katy_AnnXO

Duration: 5 min 0 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 104 MiB
Download From AnzFile