Old 11-26-2019, 11:13 PM #109971
Модератор

Модератор

Go ahead. take your dick out and SHOW Me what's in your pants. No, no, I'm definitely not going to fuck you, I just want to know what it looks like. Even before seeing it, I know how pathetic and disappointing that thing is. Hahaha.. I bet it's never even been INSIDE a pussy!! LOL You're a virgin, aren't you?! Omg, of course you are, and of course that doesn't surprise Me one bit! And guess what? You're going to remain a virgin for the rest of our life with that tiny little thing between your legs. NO ONE deserves the punishment of having sex with a tiny dick like that!
**Use code "loserspay50" for 50% markup!**
**Use code "loserspay" for 100% markup!**
**Use code "LYNESCUMSLUT" to add $9.99 markup**
Models: Princess Lyne

Duration: 11 min 5 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 419 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-26-2019, 11:14 PM #109972
Модератор

Модератор

I know your dying to cum and you always get so excited but you can only cum when I say and im going to make it very difficult for you im going to show off my sexy body and even suck cock but you still have to wait you might be able to cum or you may not because I decided.
Models: JessWest

Duration: 6 min 50 s
Size: 287 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-26-2019, 11:14 PM #109973
Модератор

Модератор

Staring at me makes your cock hard doesn't it? Stroke yourself, get yourself hard. I know that you can take more pain when you are fully aroused. I want you to look at my perfect little pussy and ass while you continue stroking. When you get fully hard I want you to squeeze your balls, I want you to slap your balls. Seeing you hurt yourself on my behalf makes me so happy. If you want to cum you are going to have so hurt yourself more...
Show me how obedient you can be for Princess XX Ariana Marie
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 10 min 39 s
Size: 902 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-26-2019, 11:18 PM #109974
Модератор

Модератор

I've told you time and time again that I know what you cum eating instruction fetishists are like. You snap up the CEI clips, with every intention that 'today will be the day' you finally go through with it. And then you bottle out at the last moment. It's almost like a ruined release, denying yourself the indulgence in your fetish. So seeing as you're too chicken to actually do it, I figured maybe you just aren't ready. Maybe we need to treat this like taking your virginity. You wouldn't just plunge in and start fucking...you need a little warm up, and perhaps the same goes for cum play.
So you're not going to eat your cum for me today. You're just going to taste your precum. Dirty talking to you in my sexy lingerie and stockings, I'll bring you to the edge multiple times, making your dick dribble for me. You're going to lap it up. It's easier this way. It tastes sweeter, the texture is easier to stomach, there's less of it. Plus...when you're drooling pre cum, riding the edge for me, you're still in that blissful aroused state, unlike right after you cum. Yes, foreplay will make this easy. But given that it's foreplay and not the real deal, I'm guessing you know how this might end....
Models: London Lix

Duration: 9 min 31 s
Size: 499 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-26-2019, 11:25 PM #109975
Модератор

Модератор

Default GoddessPoison - iwantclips

Models: GoddessPoison

Duration: 8 min 42 s
Size: 525 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-26-2019, 11:25 PM #109976
Модератор

Модератор

Custom Clip: Please call us Slave and Mistress. Clothes: a red platform high heels and shiny transparent pantyhose, leather jacket, latex skirt, X style breast. Make up & Haircut: red long nails, a lot of heavy jewelry. Pose with dildo in front of you. Show us how to jerk it, lick it and suck it. Show how slap and bit my cock and squeeze my balls. Invite us to have fun together. U are teasing us by your full body. Slowly take off you jacket to show us your sexy body. You are standing back and front view, teasing us with your body, ass, legs in high heels and shiny pantyhose. Dirty talk to me and my wife. U are touching your legs, ass and breast. Delicate ass slaps. U are laying down on the floor. and maximum spread your legs and expose-fantasy your crotch with high heels view, then expose-fantasy your ass with high heel view as well. U are teasing me by stroke your ass, legs and dirty talk to me and my wife. U order my Wife to slap, bit, lick and suck my cock! Show her how to do it! Time to time jerking off and showing it by your moving hand - slowly. A lot of smiles, moaning, close-ups of your legs in high heel, ass. Teasing us and instructing my wife to jerk off my cock. You are standing up and U are announcing and start the cum countdown from 20. 20 to 10: all the time hand pumping. Move your hand from slowly rhythm and then faster and faster. In the end you slap your ass last time and extremely fast, even crazy fast pumping with moaning.
Clip Contains: jerk off instructions, joi, games, masturbation, femdom, couples, pantyhose, ass, high heels, cum countdown, redhead, leather jacket, latex, custom.
Models: Kira Star

Duration: 15 min 46 s
Size: 1.18 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-26-2019, 11:30 PM #109977
Модератор

Модератор

Instructing you to sniff those Akyll Nitrates and watching you getting higher and weaker which each hit brings joy to my sadistic soul. To get high and horny you forget just what a huge loser you really are. Teasing, tormenting and controlling your every hit I push you further and deeper into submission. I stimulate your weak spots and edge you powerless. Do not take your eyes off my domineering curves.
I want your head filled with those toxic nitrates, I want your eyes glued to you computer screen and I want you to mindlessly follow my each instruction as you lose control yet again. Each hit will be timed and you will obediently follow. This is the most intense int0x session ever and you probably won't make it to the end. In fact I am pretty sure you will end up on the floor before the end of the session. If you manage to, then you will be allowed to orgasm. Sniff it up bitch.
Models: British Bratz

Duration: 7 min 30 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 201 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-26-2019, 11:33 PM #109978
Модератор

Модератор

We are going to have quite a bit of fun today!
You know how much your mistress loves to see you suffer in pain.
She gets so turned on and horny instantly.
Today you are going to do everything that your mistress tells you to do, with absolutely no objections.
I tell you to get that cock out and start stroking it for your mistress's perfect little body.
As you are stroking your cock, I tell you to give your balls a light little slap for me.
I laugh at the little jump you make when you do so.
You are so obedient and loyal, just the way I love my little slaves.
I tell you to stroke your cock faster and faster for me as you continue to slap your balls harder and harder for me.
Seeing that you are enjoying this all too much, I command you to get a piece of rope and tie it tightly and firmly around your balls and your entire cock.
I laugh at the sight of you struggling to stroke you cock now with the rope in the way.
I remind you that this is not for your pleasure, it is only for mine.
As you continue to struggle to stroke your cock, I command you to continue repeatedly slapping your balls as you stroke faster and faster for your mistress.
I start getting hornier at the sight of it all & strip down and begin fingering my dripping wet, tight little pussy.
I begin craving to see you in even more pain as you edge your cock closer and closer for me.
I instruct you to start repeatedly slapping your balls even harder as I count down from 10.
When I hit zero, you are to blow your load all over for your mistress.
This video was shot with a professional mirrorless DSLR, lens and microphone in HD 1080p 60fps
Models: MadisonMarz

Duration: 10 min 42 s
Size: 795 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-26-2019, 11:34 PM #109979
Модератор

Модератор

You've been a good little ass addict lately, buying up my clips, using markup codes, and good behavior gets noticed. Simply worship my perfect ass in this clip, no games, no catch... for once.
////////////// Get My attention by using these mark-ups: BetaforKate LoserforKate AddictedtoKate WorshipMissKate PaypigforMissKate
Models: Miss Kate Kingsley

Duration: 8 min 22 s
Size: 160 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-26-2019, 11:39 PM #109980
Модератор

Модератор

I know your dirty little secret! You've wanted to taste that warm sticky load of yours for a while now . Let me teach you how to swallow that jizz straight out of your own dick.
Models: AoifeOneal

Duration: 13 min 44 s
Size: 403 MiB
Download From AnzFile