Old 08-07-2019, 05:22 PM #9491
Модератор

Модератор

Filming each other in a playful contest to see who can make the biggest poop!
Self-filmed. Close-up zoom (poop).
Models: JP Fetish Merchant

Duration: 24 min 56 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 770 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-07-2019, 05:32 PM #9492
Модератор

Модератор

I wear a purple G-string on nothing else. You are so close to me and my ass is very close to you
Old 08-07-2019, 05:37 PM #9493
Модератор

Модератор

I suddenly had to poop while walking in the forest. I shitting right on a forest path. It makes hurts my ass!
Models: Valleo

Duration: 30 s 507 ms
Size: 65.3 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-07-2019, 05:57 PM #9494
Модератор

Модератор

Get up-close and personal with my hairy asshole as I release some farts, piss, then finally, a stubborn piece of crap that really forces me to push.
Models: thetrina

Duration: 53 s 120 ms
Size: 92.7 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-07-2019, 06:05 PM #9495
Модератор

Модератор

I wanted to add some fun to your lovely evening . I was dressed in white pants and a white blouse . I took off his pants I was wearing transparent panties white , I removed the blouse and under the jacket was wearing me bra white . I stayed in white lingerie and stockings white . Then I decided to remove and white underwear first, I removed the panties and then the bra . I some days could not go to the toilet . I’m naked and I climbed on the bed and spread her legs and started to try to go to the toilet I’ve been tagalas and tried to vidoviti a shit , and then I feel what I vividity shit , here’s this pile of shit came out of me , a big turd out of my ass , I push and Oh shit continues to go out from me , and then I start to piss and shit at the same time . A big pile of shit came out of me , and the whole white sheet was in the urine , I got cancer and became nukhat his shit , I love to enjoy the smell of shit .
Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 11 min 56 s
Size: 1.13 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-07-2019, 06:07 PM #9496
Модератор

Модератор

I push out of my ass thick sausage! It goes very slowly
Models: Valleo

Duration: 43 s 200 ms
Size: 85.3 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-07-2019, 06:09 PM #9497
Модератор

Модератор

You love my delicious ass so much that you want to taste what comes out of it. You crave to have my waste inside of you. You want your belly to be full of it. You loved it so much that you wanted to recreate how it tastes right after it comes out, nice and steamy again. How do you do that? You shove it all up your ass of course and hold it in until you can't anymore. You deliver yourself steamy seconds and lick up every last speck. You are so desperate for more that you stick your fingers in your asshole so you can suck off any last remnants that may cling there.
Featuring: toilet slave fantasy, human toilet, ass fetish, excrement, waste, steamy logs, dirty talking, moaning, bubble butt, toilet humiliation, playful humiliation
Models: Leena

Duration: 8 min 42 s
Size: 643 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-07-2019, 06:15 PM #9498
Модератор

Модератор

When you gotta go, YOU GOTTA FUCKING GO!
That's exactly what happened this past weekend. I was picking my friend up so we could go to the gym but she didn't answer her phone. I started to feel the urge to shit and had nowhere else to go….so I had to go in the car. Everything would have been fine except for me accidentally making a mess and getting poop
on my damn seat! I went through hell trying to clean it.. including running out of napkins and losing a $70 sweatshirt.
This is one experience I'll never forget.
Models: Glamourpussyy

Duration: 12 min 48 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 843 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-07-2019, 06:17 PM #9499
Модератор

Модератор

Olga Carolina Alice and Tatiana decided to caress each other’s Asses, the girls like such games and caresses . Girls pair up , Caroline Olga , Tatyana Alice , first girls kiss each other , and after kissing , Caroline lies on her back and on top of her to sit down , Olga, and Caroline begins to caress Olga’s ass with his tongue , as the other pair of girls Alice sits on top and Tatina lies on her back , and the girls begin to caress her ass with each other , their beautiful tongues caress the anus each other , Olga asked to open mouth Caroline and Caroline opens her mouth , Olga Carolina fills the mouth with shit , after Olga Carolina used his mouth as your own toilet Carolina continues to caress the dirty shit from the ass Olga , Alice also fills the mouth with shit Tatiana and Tatiana also continues to fondle the ass of Alice , playing with a dirty behind Olga and Alice, the girls swap places , now Olga and Alice lie on the back and Tatiana and Carolina are sitting on top . Olga caresses her tongue with Caroline’s ass , and Alice caresses Tatiana’s ass , Caroline wants to go to the toilet and she asks Olga to open her mouth and Caroline shits in Olga’s mouth , but Olga does not stop and continues to caress Caroline’s ass, so Alice opens her mouth and Tatiana fills Alice’s mouth with shit . Girls use each other’s mouths as their own toilet , and girls like to caress each other’s dirty Asses .
Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 13 min 18 s
Size: 1.28 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-07-2019, 06:20 PM #9500
Модератор

Модератор

*SHART WARNING*– I strap my slave into the toilet bench with his head completely immobilized as I inject endless farts all over and even directly sealed into his nose. Sitting full weight leaving him absolutely breathless in between my gassy gifts just to make sure he has NO CHOICE but to breathe ALL of it in. Sometimes only lifting up enough just to fart without letting him have any room for fresh air. 100% ass air into his nose only!! Hahaha how humiliating. What’s even worse is as the punishment continues they get wetter and wetter until I accidentally sht right onto his nose!! But that doesn’t stop me, that only makes this even better. Imagine how it must smell with a nose full of sht already with more farts being pushed into your nose on top of it, probably even pushing the extra gift I give you even deeper into your nostrils. Poor fart boy is getting more than expected. But that’s even better in my eyes, right? He hasn’t came in weeks, and I told him the only way I’ll allow him to cum is while I’m sitting full weight on his face injecting my nasty wet farts right into his nose leaving him smothered with lungs full of my nasty gas. He’s up for the challenge.. Let’s see how long it takes.. ———- Clip contains Bondage/Toilet Humiliation, Mild Dirty Talk, Farting onto & directly into slaves nose & they get messier as they continue… And it’s very visible.
Models: GoddessAmirha

Duration: 22 min 33 s
Size: 1.03 GiB
Download From AnzFile