Old 08-19-2019, 01:45 PM #10931
Модератор

Модератор

My toilet is on the fritz and boy do I have to go bad, what is a girl to do? I got it, I’ll invite my slave over and use him as a human toilet. He will love the smell of my big round ass and dirty puckered shit-hole, as I sit it on his face and make him smell how sweet my brown ass smells. I release my load all over him and in his mouth, smearing all over my huge tits. If he takes it like a good little slave then I will reward him with a treat and give him a sloppy messy hand and blow job. Watch as I smear my shit all over his rock hard dick with my big tits and stroke and suck his shitty dick for the second time, I couldn’t get enough of my sweet tasting poop! MMMMMMMM!!!!! So smelly,sweet and messy. I hope you all enjoy this as much as I did.
Your Ebony Scat Queen.
**This Video Has Three Parts Download All Three**
Models: ScatFreekzClub

Duration: 12 min 17 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.34 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 01:48 PM #10932
Модератор

Модератор

WTF are you doing here in my bathroom? Are you trying to get a peep on me having a piss? You perverted little toilet slave! Get over here on your knees and get your mouth under me, I'm desperate, and im going to use you like the filthy mouthed toilet you are. Open wide for me slut, im going to piss straight into your mouth and you’d better swallow it all, i don’t want to see any waste! Tell me how my gorgeous nectar tastes? Is it like you expected? You filthy little pervert you!
Models: DPproductions

Duration: 5 min 39 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 186 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 01:55 PM #10933
Модератор

Модератор

I cant get enough of it !
Models: AnalDirtyQueen

Duration: 15 min 6 s
Size: 1.51 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 01:58 PM #10934
Модератор

Модератор

I love to film myself pooping! What can I say, showing off one of life's most intimate, private acts. it's pretty depraved and intimate, isn't it? It's one of the biggest appeals for this fetish for me. If you're like me, you're lucky to also enjoy watching me push out thick, satisfying turds. I find pooping pleasurable, and often moan and gasp at the gratifying sensations
Old 08-19-2019, 01:58 PM #10935
Модератор

Модератор

Video with the best quality is divided into 2 parts, prepare your memory device please!
A full compressed version is also available [46:43min]
I used a tampon and a pad for the night at the same time to save a lot of blood for you. My tampony is filled with blood and blood clots. I squeeze the tampon and the blood flows on my pussy, fuck my bloody pussy with a toy and shit at the same time. I fuck the ass and get more soft shit then fuck me pussy…
I smear a bunch of crap on pussy and ass, squeeze blood out of the pad, smear it all and fuck my holes again…Enjoy!
Models: Anna_Coprofield

Duration: 46 min 43 s
Size: 1.90 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 01:58 PM #10936
Модератор

Модератор

Watch me destroy toy cars bst way i know how… I rub the plastuc cars over my pussy, inserting them inside my pussy and cumming all over them before rubbing all over my asshole…
The feeling of those toy wheels running over my tight ass feels amazing and i line them up and let out a big log all over them. before smearing them with my warm scat and stuffing inside my tight pussy and pushing out…
Now watch me crush them beneath my platfrom trainers….
Destroying Toy Cars Feels Amazing
Models: evamarie88

Duration: 21 min 41 s
Size: 1 007 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 01:59 PM #10937
Модератор

Модератор

I had to pee so bad! I took my boyfriends Steelers towel and pissed and shitted up lol. I wonder if he will be mad. My pee felt so nice and warm running down my legs. I had so much pee in my bladder. My ass was full of thick turds tonight felt so good to get that out. I love to tell you how is feels.
Models: ScatFreekzClub

Duration: 4 min 55 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 463 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 02:00 PM #10938
Модератор

Модератор

Oxana is definitely making this March Surge one of the best ever for Ladies Keeping It Funky!!! She and her Friend Zelda have hit the ground running in their initial clips!! Oxana Really has had upset stomach over the past week and she was blowing it up in these five fantastic scenes!!! Enjoy as she props that sexy Brown ass up in the air to show the mudbutt and diarrhea firing out her Ass!!! I can just imagine how Horrible the smell was in there!!! This Sexy Latina’s poor bootyhole was on fire!!! No Sophmore slump in this set as she is only getting Funkier and Funkier each clip!!!
Models: funkyladies

Duration: 13 min 33 s
Size: 402 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 02:01 PM #10939
Модератор

Модератор

Ms D is back with the second part of this explosive series! Once again she was about to burst out her jeans from the moment she gets her pants down!! In the first scene, what she thought was just a fart turned into a mudbutty (is that even a word? lls) shart!! She followed it up with four more super farty, gassy, EXPLOSIVE clips!! I swear to goodness Ms D might have just put out the best clip of the year!! All her groaning and grunting and straining drive me crazy! Enjoy as she spreads that big ole ass wide to push out all the poop. If you like explosive shitting, loud farts, and big logs from a big ass, then it gets no better than Ms D!!
Models: funkyladies

Duration: 21 min 57 s
Size: 1.73 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 02:05 PM #10940
Модератор

Модератор

You wake up my prisoner, and you’re going to do everything I say. I know what kind of filth you’re into–and believe me, you’re going to want this private humiliation I have in store for you… instead of showing proof of your activities to your wife. Or how about the police? Oh, do I have your attention? Good. Get down on the floor. Put on these sissy innocent ladies pantyhose for me, and drink this. It’ll make you BEG for me to let you shit yourself. But you’ll have to wait, loser, on my countdown.
In the meantime, enjoy hear me taunt and mock you for being such a sicko, and how much of a delight it is that I’ll get to treat you like the piece of shit you are. Speaking of, you think me forcing you to soil yourself is enough to get you off the hook? Hardly. Watch me as I strip my ass and pussy bare, grab my heels and pull my legs up, exposing myself to you. You like filth so much? Then crawl to me and get ready–my shitter is brimming with poop, and you’re going to clean up my mess as quickly as possible.. with your mouth. Get ready, slave!
Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 12 min 50 s
Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
Size: 1.81 GiB
Download From AnzFile