Duration: 8 min 25 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 311 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-25-2019, 07:13 PM #72282
Модератор

Модератор

Your Mistress in her full black latex catsuit with some dirty boots.
Dirty little boy, aren't you dying to get that dirty mouth on my dirty boots? And when I take off these patent leather boots, it's just my bare feet, waiting for your mouth and your face. Submit like a good, dirty boy.
Models: Mz. Kim

Duration: 7 min 58 s
Size: 125 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-25-2019, 07:13 PM #72283
Модератор

Модератор

So you want to quit femdom we all you have to do is not wank over me and resist for the duration of this clip if you can then you will be cured lol but your not going to be able to quit your to weak and I know it so try your best and lets see how you do if you really want to quit.
Models: JessWest

Duration: 10 min 21 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 577 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-25-2019, 07:20 PM #72284
Модератор

Модератор

I know what you love and I gladly exploit your weakness to the fullest. You are a total ass addict and I easily manipulate the fuck out of you with my big butt. I was blessed with the round behind of a goddess, and you will kneel behind and dream about what touching it would be like. Sadly for you, you'll never ever earn that privilege.
Models: Goddess Sapphire

Duration: 5 min 50 s
Size: 338 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-25-2019, 07:21 PM #72285
Модератор

Модератор

Your wife Ryan Conner starts by looking in the camera and calling you a bitch. She tells you, her cuckold husband to kneel in front of her as she brings you good news: she ran into an old friend of yours today: the bully who used to beat you up in high school. He told her all about what a loser you were back in high school and she told him that you are still a pathetic piece of **** today. She makes you nod your head and tell her that she is right. She laughs about all the mean things your bully used to do to you and then tells you the really great news: He's here now, in your home, and YOUR BULLY IS GOING TO FUCK HER IN YOUR OWN HOUSE. She unzips his pants in front of you as you kneel before your Alpha couple. She even makes you tell your bully how badly you want to watch your wife suck his cock. Pathetic!! She blows your bully in front of you and as his cock grows in her mouth she tells you how much nice and bigger it is than your little tiny cock. Then she has him sit down and she lowers her HUGE ASS onto his cock.. the ass that you never get to touch! Your alpha couple laughs at you as she bounces on his cock... knowing that you are near tears as you watch your wife fuck your worst enemy. Too bad you are too much of a wimp to do anything about it.. your bully will beat your ass just like the old days if you dare complain. WARNING: THIS CLIP IS DEGRADING AND HUMILIATING. YOU WILL LOSE ANY SMALL AMOUNT OF SELF ESTEEM YOU HAD LEFT. And RYAN CONNER IS INCREDIBLE!!!
Models: MeanBitches Femdom Store

Duration: 19 min 33 s
Size: 857 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-25-2019, 07:24 PM #72286
Модератор

Модератор

Look up, meet my gaze, I know how badly you've wanted me. Thats how it goes in a sugar dummy and greedy brat relationship! I like making you want me, to want to be useful to me. Your lust only makes you weaker and deeper under my control. It feels so good though to just give in and let me take control of you, body mind and wallet. you can't help looking up at my ass its such a beautiful sight that you just lose all track of power, surrendering your credit card to me and filling your thoughts of me. Your money is mine and so are you my sugar dummy
Models: Goddess Alexa Divina

Duration: 8 min 27 s
Size: 341 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-25-2019, 07:25 PM #72287
Модератор

Модератор

As I talk about how financial domination gets Me off My words crawl down into your soft pink mind where they stay, and spread and grow. Dangerously seductive you will NOT resist Me.
This session has far loftier aims than mere titillation, it is designed to prime you, to morph you into an obedient financial submissive, slowly over time, without you realising. . Future pacing, imbedded commands, assumptions, double binds, sexual-neural anchoring, psychological conditioning. Not that you will not notice most of it, My seductive nature blinds you to the DANGER you are in.
Much quicker than you realise you will be deeply captivated by Me, so aroused by the mere sight of Me that you will agree with Me when I explain how the most disappointing this about findom is the fact that so many men simply fantasise about it, they do not actually indulge. Such a damn shame, when it makes Me so wet.
With the perfect blend of manipulation, coaxing and plain old logic I have you sending Me a very small tribute - it is not the size that counts right now slave, it is the DOING IT, and you do and it FEELS so good, and a POWERFUL neurological connection is made…
Another minuscule tribute and I let you hold your cock, and another powerful connection is created, another tribute and I let you stroke. Patterns are SO habit forming ; ) This is feeling better and better, you are a REAL man, diving into your fantasy, tasting the reality. When you pay Me your cock gets harder, when your cock is HARD it means you need to PAY Me slave. The hypnotic commands slip DEEP inside, all you are focussed on are My tits, My smooth thighs, and your dripping dick…
Seduced, teased, primed, conditioned, professionally Mesmerized. The thoughts I implant become actions, your actions habits, your habits who you are. I will be controlling ALL of it, all of you, all from a mere $10 tribute…I'm a long game kinda Gal...
Contains: findom, covert trance, trigger words, finger snaps, NLP, post hypn0tic commands, anchoring, Mesmerizing, tease and denial, breast worship, slave training,
Models: Madam Violet

Duration: 22 min 46 s
Size: 566 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-25-2019, 07:40 PM #72288
Модератор

Модератор

You adore my long pointed tongue and wet delicious spit. How much would you pay to have me spit right in your mouth? You would go broke just to taste my spit, to feel the warmth of my mouth and the utter humiliation of being covered in my fluids. Spit bubbles, spit strings, dripping drool off my lips and tongue, close ups of mouth and full face views.
Models: Goddess Canna

Duration: 5 min 38 s
Size: 329 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-25-2019, 07:43 PM #72289
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 7 min 18 s
Size: 145 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-25-2019, 07:43 PM #72290
Модератор

Модератор

You've found me, now you're hooked. Find out what i'm all about and what you need to do to serve me. All I want is ca$h and big dicks... but guess what? That little puny pecker of yours will never live up to my standards. Now you have to empty your wallet. SERVE YOUR NEW GODDESS. PLEASE ME THE ONLY WAY YOUR LOSER ASS CAN.
Good little bitch boys will pay double with mark up code: DOUBLEDUMMY
Models: Deandra Fyre

Duration: 4 min 10 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 149 MiB
Download From AnzFile