Duration: 19 min 15 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 933 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 11:51 PM #29722
Модератор

Модератор

Miss Hendrix & Melissa have gone to Headmistress room to discuss an experiment that has gone badly wrong in their science class and caused quite a mess! As they sit and wait for Headmistress the ever manipulative Miss Hendrix is plotting, she has been on her feet all day and they are very sore after a day in high heels. So she gently suggests that while they wait maybe Melissa could give her a foot rub. Melissa is always one to try and please a teacher and of course agrees. She slowly rubs Miss Hendrixs feet through her natural coloured pantyhose, pressing into her pretty soles, she can feel how warm they are after a day in heels, and I bet they are quite scented too! Miss Hendrix is determined to make the most out of her nice pampering session and decided to slip off all her outfit, pantyhose & lingerie, encouraging Melissa to strip too, so she can have a nice view while her feet are pampered. Miss Hendrix even convinces Melissa to put her face in her bare feet, breathing them in properly! However Miss isn't all about taking and tells Melissa she is very grateful, and as a thank you she will take the wrap for the whole messy explosion in the laboratory incident!
Models: St Mackenzie's

Duration: 8 min 32 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 151 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 11:57 PM #29723
Модератор

Модератор

(Custom Video) After months of failed attempts to get pregnant, Mandy gets bad news from the fertility doctor again. "There may be hope in the future" he says "there is a new **** that is about to begin clinical trials on ****s, so maybe in a couple of years..." Mandy is so excited at the possibility she immediately perks up.. and the doctor continues "but unfortunately it will be $20,000 a pill and there is no way your insurance will cover this." Mandy pleads her case with him, trying to use her best flirting technique and making sure her cleavage is prominently displayed for him. It seems to work! He relents after to her subtle advances and tells her no one can know. "Also, the dosage MUST be administered vaginally" He instructs her to remove her panties and bend over. Purposefully not using gloves to insert the dose, he first wets his thumb with his mouth and completely submerges it into her noticably aroused pussy. "It will need to be delivered deeper inside you" he says as he opens up his pants and quickly begins to push his cock into her. "What are you doing?!" she nervously asks. "I forgot to mention that the **** must be administered WITH the sperm to be effective" he says. He explains as he is thrusting faster and faster that the **** will be completely hers, and will have the good doctores genes as well. This makes Mandy VERY happy. As he begins to cum she tells him to give her "all of it..... deeper!" Later at home, Mandy begins to have serious cramping. She tries to relieve them but to no avail. As she is looking in the mirror she notices her belly has grown right before her eyes! The pain is overwhelming after a time and she struggles to stay standing. The growth is quickly becoming more and more noticable. She calls the doctor in a panic. "I think the **** is doing some thing crazy!" She begs him to come help her at home. All of the reading she has done has her recognizing she has already begin labor pains! She draws a bath and prepares to give birth in the tub. The doctor arrives and is absolutely stunned, repeating 'Oh My God' over and over again, while assisting her in the delivery. FOLLOWING ORDERS-INTERNAL CUMMING-DAMSEL IN DISTRESS
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 21 min 40 s
Size: 1.47 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 11:59 PM #29724
Модератор

Модератор

I'm so disappointed in you. I can't believe you let me fucking wait for you. You've neglected your Goddess… and now you're going to be punished. You were supposed to buy my pedicure, and clearly you haven't kept up on your duties as my footboy. They're dirty and unpolished, and I'm going to make you work for the beautiful polished pedicure I deserve in your mouth. Right now, I demand you smell my stinky feet and lick them clean. Prove to me that you're worthy of being MY good footboy. I'm going to shove them in your face and taunt you with them while I go about taking care of my own business. You don't deserve to feel my soft feet wrapped around your dick; you don't deserve to feel my foot pussy! I'm VERY unimpressed by you… You want my full attention while serving me?! Work for it, Loser! And don't you even dare think about cumming!!
Models: Queen Jennifer Marie

Duration: 10 min 40 s
Size: 926 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-06-2019, 12:01 AM #29725
Модератор

Модератор

I just got my Doxy massager & so I'm really keen to try it out. I begin my turning it on to low & putting it on my back. It feels pretty good to me, but I have a better idea! Lets put it straight onto my clit (oh yeah, did I mention, my knickers are crotchless?) I put it onto my clit & I can already tell how intense this is going to be. It feels so insane that I have to cover my mouth with my hand to stop myself from screaming! Next I test out the pulsating features, which feel incredible and get me right on the edge. I turn the intensity up a notch and I'm practically screaming through my hand. Ohh... my... godddddd.
Models: Elouise Please

Duration: 6 min 23 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 95.6 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-06-2019, 12:05 AM #29726
Модератор

Модератор

Can you keep up with My new game? Princess pussy slapping and poppers! I'm going to start getting you high while I tell you a little story, and tease you with My new latex dress. Then I'm going to join in on the fun- because I like poppers just as much as you do, and I enjoy the combination of pleasure and pain when I'm under the Intox Fantasy Fantasy spell. I strictly command your inhales and control your stroking and strip down to panties. I sniff poppers with you and begin counting out slaps on My pussy! I command you to slap your cock around with Me! I get you so fucked up and worked up and I'm getting high right along with you. Rounds of pussy slapping and edging commands have you so close, so weak. Finally I take off My panties and enjoy the pleasure and pain of slapping My bare pussy while I'm so high on poppers along with you- and I make you cum HARD while watch Me slap My perfect pretty pussy until it's bright pink! (Clip contains elements of; poppers, coerced Intox Fantasy Fantasy, pussy slapping, JOI, masturbation instruction, JOI games, pussy worship, mindfuck, edging, tease & denial, mesmerize, mental domination, panty fetish, femdom pov, goddess worship, humiliatrix, jerk off instruction, cum countdown)
Models: Mistress Salem

Duration: 17 min 7 s
Size: 750 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-06-2019, 12:07 AM #29727
Модератор

Модератор

I'm in the lobby of my doctor's office minding my own business. Apparently my long legs and flats dangling has caught your eye and I confront you for staring. This wait is Torment with you watching me like that and it is very annoying having you stare at my feet while out in public. What kind of weirdo are you anyways? I knew you were looking at my feet! God how humiliating.
Models: Stella Liberty

Duration: 9 min 23 s
Size: 320 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-06-2019, 12:17 AM #29728
Модератор

Модератор

Sit back as I tease you with my perfect soles and let you watch me worship my delicious feet. can you last?
Models: katsoles

Duration: 7 min 22 s
Size: 1.04 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-06-2019, 12:20 AM #29729
Модератор

Модератор

Ew you don't actually think a loser like you deserves to look, feel, or taste titties, do you?!?! Haha no way, you know the truth! Loser boys like you are so undeserving of such a fun and delicious activity. You see though, I'm super hot, so I can see, touch, and lick titties whenever I want to. Must suck to be such a loser grabbing at your own man titties while you wank just to imagine the fun I get to have!
Models: Brittany Marie

Duration: 6 min 59 s
Size: 503 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-06-2019, 12:25 AM #29730
Модератор

Модератор

I keep teasing you with fake countdown after fake countdown, you almost can't take it anymore. You're feeling SO horny and more desperate to cum by the second, the longer that I tease and torment you! You can't tell whether or not my cum countdowns are going to be real each time I start working you up again. You keep thinking, "Will this next countdown be the one that Princess finally lets me cum?" Super hot tease and denial clip MAKE PRINCESS HAPPY WITH A MARKUP CODE! 50% Markup code: PAYPIPER 100% Markup code: WEAK4PIPER 200% Markup code: PAMPERPIPER
Models: Princess Piper

Duration: 13 min 38 s
Size: 491 MiB
Download From AnzFile