Old 04-06-2019, 11:12 PM #9121
Модератор

Модератор

I love smoking, it makes me feel sexy. I enjoy my cigarette and it makes my orgasms even better!
Models: RileyJane

Duration: 8 min 59 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 867 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-06-2019, 11:15 PM #9122
Модератор

Модератор

You want me out of your house. I'm so desperate I'll do anything to be in your presence. I can stay if I agree to be your puppy - once the leash is on it's not coming off. Just shut the f up & follow you around w/a dumb dog spellbound look on my face, staring & smiling at you or your feet, your choice. You train me to bark w/a high-pitched yip. You tell me you're going to train me to the snap of your fingers & will parade me around town w/you, parties, errands, tricks at parties in front of your friends, my friends, & anyone else. I am never to speak to you, only communicate w/yips or whimpering. I would like to be lapping up your filthy feet (been walking barefoot, flip-flop feet) the entire time you're degrading me as well. Thank you so much!
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 10 min 10 s
Resolution: 576 x 720
Size: 111 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-06-2019, 11:18 PM #9123
Модератор

Модератор

Alexa has a challenge for her roommate. If she wrestles him on her bed and wins, then he has to do pay for her new semester tuition. She knows how hot she looks in her tiny top that barely covered her big tits and how her ass jiggles in the little shorts she was wearing. Her roommate acted cocky and took the challenge but Alexa distracted him with her big ass and won the first round easily. Alexas big ass and legs put so much weight down onto his face she knew she would win the next two rounds of wrestling her cocky roommate
Models: Goddess Alexa Divina

Duration: 11 min 10 s
Size: 670 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-06-2019, 11:22 PM #9124
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 5 min 51 s
Size: 809 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-06-2019, 11:29 PM #9125
Модератор

Модератор

As I tease you with my strong, thick powerful legs you are to remain there like a good boy, doing only as I say when I say. While showing off how strong my thick quads are and sexy svelte calves you will be hypn0tized. So sit back and enjoy. *This was a custom. Name occasionally used throughout.
Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 5 min 49 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 57.5 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-06-2019, 11:32 PM #9126
Модератор

Модератор

You've been hard for three days! We need to treat this condition right away. The doctor won't be in for a while, but maybe Jade Jantzen can help you. My feet are so moist and sweaty from working all day... do they turn you on? Would you like to see more? You can imagine what they would smell like. I know you'd love it! You can put your engorged cock right between my two pretty feet as I stretch and flex my long, pedicured toes. I'll wrap my soft soles around your shaft and work your cock until you explode with a sweet release.
Models: Feet On Demand

Duration: 5 min 5 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 241 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-06-2019, 11:34 PM #9127
Модератор

Модератор

Want to know what I learned in class today? I learned how to eat feet, and... I also learned how to give a footjob. I know you think I'm so innocent, but I know exactly how to work my feet on a hard cock. I want to show you. I'm going to show you, right here in this classroom. In my pink backpack, I snuck into school my favorite pink dildo. Watch me as I wrap my french pedicured feet around this pretty plastic cock and stroke it exactly like I learned how to stroke a real one. It makes me so wet to feel the wide, slick shaft between my two soles and held beneath my toes. I want you to see how good it feels for me when I work it harder, imagining that I can make it explode with warm, white, sticky cum until my feet are soaked in it. The feeling on my pretty feet is so intense, I might even cum before you do!
Models: Goddess Foot Jobs

Duration: 5 min 17 s
Size: 255 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-06-2019, 11:36 PM #9128
Модератор

Модератор

You need to know who's boss and that is Me. I make it very clear how I expect you to honor My beautiful body, face, and lifestyle. You grow weak with My words which are harsh but full of truth. This training allows you to become aware of My power over you and as you accept this new found good fortune, which is having Me as your Queen, I reward you with a chance to worship my dirty worn heels and curvaceous feet. I instruct as well as commanding that you lick them all clean until they shine like brand new. You will also be granted naked close up feet shots as well as a few short but sweet pussy flashes as I cross My legs arousing your deepest desires and darkest primordial needs. Mark Up Codes: 10% = Stella10 50% = Stella50 75% = Stella75 100% = Stella100 500% = Stella500 1000% = Stella1000
Models: StellaSol

Duration: 9 min 42 s
Size: 480 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-06-2019, 11:37 PM #9129
Модератор

Модератор

Danielle Maye has gorgeous size 7 elegant feet that i have desperately wanted wrapped around my cock since the moment i met her. when one day she comes up to me and says 'baby i want to give you a foot job' i instantly dropped my trousers and let her get to work on my nice hard cock. watch this video to see what a good job this naughty little lady does with her feet, wanking it with her soles facing me then turns over on all fours to wank it whilst i have a perfect view of that arse and tight little pussy, the view is so amazing it cause s me to shoot a huge load all over those perfect soles. Danielle Maye XXX
Models: Danielle Maye

Duration: 6 min 55 s
Size: 166 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-06-2019, 11:40 PM #9130
Модератор

Модератор

Welcome to NO NUT NOVEMBER. We will be playing a game all month long, this is an exercise to grow our relationship. Absence makes the heart grow fonder: you will be growing weaker, and more desperate for me. You will emerge the end of November that much closer to your mistress.
Models: LuxyReid

Duration: 4 min 36 s
Size: 336 MiB
Download From AnzFile