Old 09-04-2019, 06:56 AM #75411
Модератор

Модератор

In my first ever JOI video, I am naughty and dominating. You got tired and went to bed early last night after I told you how much I wanted you and to get ready for me while I went to take a shower... so tonight I'm going to make you want it and BEG you until you explode and make you crave and beg for me. Watch as I tease you for 20 minutes, telling you the things I wanted to do to you last night and how wet I am. I tell you exactly what to do with your hard cock because it's exactly what I wanted to do before you ditched me last night. I lift up my dress and to make things even worse, go grab the biggest butt plug I have. Then I sit down and spread WIDE OPEN. I put it in and finger myself until we both explode. | Full Nude, Explicit, Masturbation Video | ** Purchase this video for a free month of my Snapchat! Message me your snap name after buying Note: Purchase price must be $34.99+ (whether the video is full price or on sale) to count towards the free Snapchat deal xo
Models: BrielleDay

Duration: 19 min 15 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 2.38 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-04-2019, 07:13 AM #75412
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 13 min 10 s
Size: 554 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-04-2019, 07:17 AM #75413
Модератор

Модератор

Logan invites Glenn to her place and he agrees to be shrunk to tiny size in order to help her with her new video. Little did he expect that the name of the video was "The Many Ways that I Have to Punish a Tiny Man". BOOBS - FOOT- INSERTION - VORE and Special effects!!!
Models: scottwill

Duration: 14 min 41 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 426 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-04-2019, 07:20 AM #75414
Модератор

Модератор

Take a hit, take a chug, take a shot, take a puff or take a sniff. Whatever is your poison I want you to have it readily available. You're going to get the most fucked up for me today than you ever have. I will challenge you to push your limits. Are you ready for my best mindfuck yet? I hope so, because I really am.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 17 min 33 s
Size: 407 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-04-2019, 07:38 AM #75415
Модератор

Модератор

Princess ClaraKitty helps you stroke your cock.. at the end she surprises you with her cum eating instructions and you're eager to please your princess.. Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing, obviously. livingforprincess (10%+) * clarasgoodboy (25%+) * ClarasWallet (50%+) * TributingPrincess (100%+) * PrincessesLoser (200%+) * ClarasLoser (500%+) *
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 6 min 24 s
Size: 749 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-04-2019, 07:38 AM #75416
Модератор

Модератор

Grab your Aroma my little Aroma addict and get that loser dick out. It's time to play with your two favorite things! We're going to sniff and edge until you're so fucked up in every way, leasing you to that mind blowing orgasm you can only get from the combination of these two things AND my bratty attitude leading you every step of the way. Your addicted little brain mush, and your dick rock hard for this hot body you will never get to touch.
Models: Princess Kaelin

Duration: 17 min 21 s
Size: 559 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-04-2019, 07:50 AM #75417
Модератор

Модератор

You can't stop thinking about it. You know what I am talking about... that BIG BLACK COCK! You can't get it off your mind. How often do you think about it? A lot, huh? I know. I know what you like. That's why I am showing you all these pictures of the very COCK you desire. You can't help yourself. You wish to suck on it, lick it, have it jammed down your throat and fill your mouth with it's HOT BLACK CUM. You really are a whiteboi cum slut. I knew it. You are drooling right now, aren't you?
YOU REALLY WON'T BE ABLE TO GET IT OFF YOUR MIND NOW!
Contains: Coerced bi, ebony female domination, femdom pov, racial humiliation, humiliation
Models: Goddess Rosie

Duration: 6 min 8 s
Size: 262 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-04-2019, 07:55 AM #75418
Модератор

Модератор

Performance enhancement exercises for JOI and CEI fans brought to you by Instructor Bianca.
Never worry about throwing your back out while trying to eat your own cum ever again! After utilizing the practices and postures from this video, you will no longer need to cum in a glass to ingest your own orgasms. It's straight from the sacred source, right to your mouth every time! I use my own strap-on dick to show you how to jerk, cum, and eat your sacred semen.
Markup Code: CUMFREAK
Models: Bianca Stone

Duration: 12 min 22 s
Size: 977 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-04-2019, 08:01 AM #75419
Модератор

Модератор

A hot blonde is back once again to finish the job that she has not been able to finish in two attempts. Though this feeble guy does have a heart condition and is not supposed to have orgasms, he is still around after two coerced male orgasms given by her. This time, she does not intend on failing.
As he has told his friends it is her trying to get him, she is not supposed to be there. But, she slips in and w en the feeble guy sees her he can't believe it. He tries to call out for help, but she again does some hand over mouth action and keeps him quiet. She tells him that he has been lucky the pat two times, but this time she will ride him to his ultimate end.
She immediately gets up on him and riding him even though he struggles with what little might he has. He tries to push her off, but she simply takes his arms and pins them under her knees holding them there as she fucks him to get another coerced male orgasm.
He repeats familiar things like this will end him. She does not care. This is what she wants. She gets then exactly what she wants as his coerced male orgasm is so strong he flails as he cums then immediately falls ****. This excited her once again and she gets off with an orgasm of her won then gets off him to finally and checks to see if he is still able to rouse.
It looks as though this time she has finally done it. She is so excited and hopeful that this time he will be done for good. She covers him up quickly to conceal what she just did and then sneaks out of the room, confident that this coerced male orgasm was the magical one that finally did the trick.
Included in this clip: Coerced Male Orgasm, Riding, Hand Over Mouth, Pinning, Struggle, Femdom, Fantasy, Blondes, Blonde Riding, Fucking to End Him
Models: Brittanys Sexy Fantasies

Duration: 10 min 19 s
Size: 365 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-04-2019, 08:03 AM #75420
Модератор

Модератор

ClaraKitty dresses up as snow white and recorded a tease clip from her phone for you... She shows you her ass and tits before she uses her vibrator to orgasm getting herself nice and creamy.. Finally she uses her glass dildo and her vibrator and cums a second time making her pussy oh so creamy.. (FULLY NUDE) Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing, obviously. livingforprincess (10%+) * clarasgoodboy (25%+) * ClarasWallet (50%+) * TributingPrincess (100%+) * PrincessesLoser (200%+) * ClarasLoser (500%+) *
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 13 min 51 s
Size: 1.57 GiB
Download From AnzFile