Old 09-29-2019, 01:32 AM #85511
Модератор

Модератор

(1080p) Hey honey, I forgot something for work....oh my God. Were you just masturbating?? Well yeah I'm Yellow Juiced, I was JUST telling you how I am super horny and wanted to have sex tonight! I don't care if being sick means there's nothing to do, you're a man not a beast - don't you have any self control? Then again all of you men are the same sex-driven pigs. I can't believe you couldn't just wait until tonight for me.
Well, why did you stop on my account? If you can't keep your hands off yourself in private, you better do it in front of me. I don't care if me being angry makes your cock small, you better stroke it and make it hard right now. It's the least you can do - look, I even wore nice lingerie under my work clothes in anticipation for tonight. What a waste!
Finally you're hard, I need you to keep stroking as fast as you can. Work can wait, this is perfect stress relief. Stroke your cock as if you need to cum before I get home, I know that's what you were doing you hedonistic . Now stop, hands off. You won't enjoy this, I'm going to yell at you until you cum and then...you are going to keep going. You're going to keep rubbing your raw cock until it hurts...then you will have learned your lesson.
Fantasy includes: humiliation, female domination, masturbation humiliation, jerk off instruction, edging instruction, post orgasm Torment instruction, angry girlfriend, femdom pov
Models: Xev Bellringer

Duration: 14 min 49 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1 012 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-29-2019, 01:32 AM #85512
Модератор

Модератор

Starting the video with a fresh cigarette you love to see me smoke. We move into a blow job to continue making you grow hard for me before I ride and then fuck my little dildo. Includes lots of dirty talk.
Tags: smoking, smoke, smoking fetish, smoke fetish, squirt, squirting, pov, fetish, masturbation, amateur, allie girl next door, dirty talk
Models: Allie

Duration: 6 min 56 s
Size: 642 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-29-2019, 01:58 AM #85513
Модератор

Модератор

I am standing over you, wearing*the red*satin night gown that I bought with your money.*I reward my pet by letting you edge for Me. I tease and make fun of you. I give you phrases to chant in the worship of Me, your Goddess.*I make you stop jerking off to make a tribute for the next outfit to drain you with. Did you please Me enough to be rewarded with an orgasm? We'll see...
For the previous video find: "Pet Draining Session"
Models: Miss Melissa

Duration: 9 min 35 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 349 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-29-2019, 02:00 AM #85514
Модератор

Модератор

One of my personal pleasures is watching an eager slave suffer for me. Pain slut or not, watching his obedience as he pushes his own limits in order to please me brings a smile to my face. Lately I have been so kind letting you jerk off as often as you have, that know it's time to experience something not as pleasant. If you can make it to the end with a hard on I will give you a chance to cum, but I want to watch you suffer first. I demonstrate how I want you to tie up your balls then abuse them for my amusement. Each one of my directions will show me how much you long to serve and suffer for my enjoyment.
I guarantee you will suffer, but there is a reward if you make it to the end
CBT instruction, female domination, masturbation instruction, cock tease
High Def 1280x720 WMV
Models: MinaThorne

Duration: 8 min 26 s
Size: 191 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-29-2019, 02:11 AM #85515
Модератор

Модератор

Mistress Sarah practices extreme tease and denial techniques on her personal submissives. When she is horny she deserves a hard cock to make her cum as many times as she desires. Her sex slave is restrained spread eagle, then unlocked from his chastity belt. He is instructed to stay hard to be used as her dildo.Mistress Sarah slides her pussy against his hard cock, teasing her clit while threatening her sub with a whipping if he cums prematurely.

Mistress Sarah mounts his cock with a vibrator in hand ready to take as many orgasms as she pleases. She vibrates her clit while bouncing on his thick cock, moaning with erotic pleasure from each orgasm. The horny slave begs to cum multiple times, but she just takes his cock out and denies him release when ever he gets too excited..... It is all about HER PLEASURE! When she done using her sex toy she locks him back into his chastity belt and makes him lick her freshly fucked pussy clean.
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 22 min 10 s
Size: 799 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-29-2019, 02:18 AM #85516
Модератор

Модератор

We all know that Steed is completely and hopelessly addicted to my ass. After this video, you will be, too (assuming you aren't already). I had a long day at work today and decided to relax by way of one of my favorite activities: having Steed lie down behind me and bury his face deep in my ass. I have him slide my black panties aside and sniff, lick, and passionately kiss my beautiful, little asshole. It's exceedingly amusing to me, how sensual Steed is when his mouth is glued to my ass. He literally makes out with it as though he were kissing a lover. Ha! I reach back every now and again, pulling his face yet even deeper into my ass. I require even further pleasure, having Steed slide his tongue inside my pretty asshole while I moan in delight. And the entire time, I remind him that this is his place, where he belongs - buried in my ass, forever beneath me. He's hopelessly addicted to his God's ass. Buy this clip now if you're ready to take that step...
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 5 min 12 s
Size: 355 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-29-2019, 02:24 AM #85517
Модератор

Модератор

("A good old Christmas knees up."
Noun BRITISH informal
a lively party or gathering.
"we had a bit of a knees-up last night")

Ah don't you just love social season! Christmas parties, office get togethers, the most social invites you've had all year. Mainly as its compulsory to invite all members of staff. But you shall decline and opt for this true LOSER approach to a "knees up." Party for ONE coming up. Tonight you party ALONE. With me on your screen instructing your stroking party, Bottoms up LOSER! Egg nog included.
Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 8 min 38 s
Size: 432 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-29-2019, 02:38 AM #85518
Модератор

Модератор

I just ate a fiber bar! My favorite, about 40 second into talking about it and showing off my cute panties I rip a huge fart hehe! How lady like . After that I wince my asshole trying to make more, but failed.
Models: Jordi Jae

Duration: 5 min 0 s
Size: 320 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-29-2019, 02:42 AM #85519
Модератор

Модератор

Watch as I model my red leotard for you, then slowly taking it off, spreading those legs and making you cum down my throat.
Models: CammiCams

Duration: 9 min 44 s
Size: 307 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-29-2019, 02:46 AM #85520
Модератор

Модератор

I want you to hurt for Me today, and rest assured - you will hurt. You'll whimper, and moan, and even beg . but you'll be begging for more instead of begging for mercy. I know that you boys like a little something more than your garden varied JOI. I know that a little bit of edging, a little bit of red light green light JOI isn't going to do anything for you. That's why you CBT enthusiasts are My favourites - I can do anything I want to you, and you'll still crave more. I've missed this - I've missed hurting you boys, teasing you with My tits whilst I lay the foundation for bruised skin.
Models: Ruby Rousson

Duration: 10 min 0 s
Size: 340 MiB
Download From AnzFile