Old 10-17-2019, 06:13 AM #90411
Модератор

Модератор

Watch this clip when you're already ON EDGE. I want your jerk session to end pathetically, by you cumming as I flip you off and say, "Fuck you." Aw, am I too mean?. You love it.

MAKE PRINCESS HAPPY WITH A MARKUP CODE! 50% Markup code: PAYPIPER 100% Markup code: WEAK4PIPER 200% Markup code: PAMPERPIPER
Models: Princess Piper

Duration: 2 min 38 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 97.8 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 06:13 AM #90412
Модератор

Модератор

Featuring Terra Mizu! You are so sad and pathetic because you love feet andÂ*want to rub your cock on my wrinkled soles. It's so sad and makes you a fucking loser. I don't care if you love my wide, 9 1/2 size foot because you aren't getting them. Do you really think you could touch my feet with your dick? You are so disgusting.Â* I could show you my curvy ass or big tits, but you only want my dirty feet. Don't you salivate over your cleaning them up with your whiny tongue? You were so dumb to buy a video of me pointing and flexing my feet. I'm going to call you out on your bullshit and make fun of you for your perversion.Â* Fuck you for asking to look at my feet and not wanting to pay tribute. You have probably turned the volume off so you could look at my red toenails, but I'm going to keep bitching. There are some who get special attention, but I'm done entertaining you! OTHER KEYWORDS- foot domme. barefoot, barefeet, humiliation, Point of view, POV, TerraMizu, brunette, dark hair
Models: Sherry Stunns

Duration: 7 min 25 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 130 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 06:13 AM #90413
Модератор

Модератор

Tits are everything. Well, MY tits are everything. My tits are the reason you convert to a weak walking wallet. So, maybe it's best that you give in and accept that titty freaks like you have zero chance of escaping beautiful busty blondes like Me. Because I am your everything. My big tits might be your weakness, but I'm driving here. These tits are MINE. My assets, My strength, My Tools of Torment. I guess what I'm trying to say is you might as well surrender and admit your defeat. Defeated by tits, drained by tits, maybe soon to be destroyed by tits? Or maybe I'm feeling nice. Maybe I wanna keep you alive and thriving, so I can use & abuse you for My luxury. Just don't forget, these tits that are your everything, they're MINE. They belong to ME & no one else. So a weak desperate titty addict like you must go through Me to get more of what you crave. You must give Me more of what I crave to get closer. And you know what I crave, don't you? You know what turns Me on? When you pay Me. When you truly sacrifice. CODES FOR THE TRULY OBEDIENT My favorite subbies will buy with mark up code 1GOODBOY The rest of you will buy with one of the following markup codes 1GOODBOY MYGOODBOY SERVINGVIOLET LOSERABUSE BROKEFUCKTAX
Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 16 min 47 s
Size: 1.21 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 06:14 AM #90414
Модератор

Модератор

Worship the Easter bunny's toes, soles and feet, especially after she oils them up!
Models: veronicaricci

Duration: 3 min 1 s
Size: 46.0 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 06:14 AM #90415
Модератор

Модератор

Want to read french erotic poetry with me? Discover L'histoire de l'Oeil by George Bataille with me. As always, end with a strong non-simulated orgasm Tell me if you like this new concept, and I can do more
Models: Edenfck

Duration: 7 min 49 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Size: 68.4 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 06:14 AM #90416
Модератор

Модератор

Diana is a sexy, tall super model with french pedicured size 9 feet. She is 5 feet 10 inches (177cm) tall. She shows off her long and slender feet when she stands on her knees in the couch. She wears a white short and sexy skirt.
This great foot fetish - soles show clip is MP4 (H.264) encoded at 1920x1080 for high quality and running time is 4:11 minutes. All videos on this store are Full HD and recorded with a professional camera.
Models: Cock Trample City Clips

Duration: 4 min 11 s
Size: 251 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 06:14 AM #90417
Модератор

Модератор

Anabelle Pync and Angel Lee have found you and all of your friends sneaking around their house. Years ago, Angel shrunk you and has kept you around for her amusement. They use their large feet to Squeeze all of your friends as you watch in Torment! Their toes wiggle and Squeeze their little bodies with such ease.
Angel grabs a group of men and puts them on a chair while Anabelle **** her curvy ass on them over and over. Angel grabs moreÂ*pipsqueaks so her muscularÂ*butt can Squeeze them into oblivion! The tight yoga pants are worth the Torment if only to have those beautiful asses on your face.
Another one gets smushed between Angel's huge tits. While mocking them, she uses her hands to make sure that they do not make it out of there alive!
These malicious girls show these pathetic twerps who is in charge by using their hands to smash and punch on their weak bodies. Bones crack and they cannot get away from their wrath.
Anabelle loves shoving their carcasses in her mouth and chews on them in mass. She loves showing you how they fall out of her huge mouth!
These two get bored and leave you until the next time they want to humiliate you!
OTHER KEYWORDS- Annabelle Pync, blondes, blond, blonde, spandex, workout clothes,
Models: Angel Lee

Duration: 14 min 5 s
Size: 263 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 06:14 AM #90418
Модератор

Модератор

It turns me on to know what gets you going and what makes you weak. I'm going to use it to get what I want. Look at my sexy legs and don't they just look so good in these fishnets. Look at my heels and see how my cute little toes are peeking out. I want you to start by worshipping my perfect ltoes and feet. Sniff each and every toe and stick them in your mouth and work your way all the way up. Open your mouth and suck on my heel! Kiss and lick and make sure my heels are nice and shiny. Now take your cock out and stroke it for me. Slide it between my heels and fuck them. Now take that cock and rub it up and down my legs. I'm going to sit back and rub my pussy and slap it while you put that cock between my feet. I'm going to slide my perfect feet up and down on your cock. I want you to cum on my feet and cover my toes with all your cum. Make a big mess all over them.
Models: Lacie James

Duration: 9 min 46 s
Size: 760 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 06:14 AM #90419
Модератор

Модератор

Hi foot boy, I am going to make you so desperate for My feet. I just got back from a pedicure and My feet feel so soft. I get a pedicure every week and My feet are always perfect. My feet are going to melt your mind, and make you more addicted than ever. With every word that leaves My beautiful lips, you fall deeper and deeper under My control. You ache for My perfect feet and I love turning you into a robot for My sexy feet.
Models: Alyssa Reece

Duration: 13 min 35 s
Size: 1.92 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 06:14 AM #90420
Модератор

Модератор

How much of this do you think you can even take? It's pretty fucked up. By now, it doesn't even hurt you much. All it does is turn you on. you're such a sick fucking FREAK. you'll never have any woman because no one wants you. do you get that? you're a repulsive REJECT. you don't even understand how lucky you are to have these clips. Can you imagine how lost you would be without clips? A lost, lonely and horny fucking loser.
Models: Goddess Lindsey

Duration: 8 min 16 s
Size: 724 MiB
Download From AnzFile