Old 01-05-2020, 04:33 PM #119821
Модератор

Модератор

Default Husband Partner Blackmail-Fantasy- mobile veresion - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

Husband Partner Blackmail-Fantasy- mobile veresion - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

My husbands business partner comes to our house and tells me that he will be withdrawing the funding from our business, because it is doing badly, unless he and I can come to an arrangement. I am surprised, what could I possibly do to help? I knew nothing about the problems that the business was facing, and I ask what kind of arrangement he has in mind. He gently mocks me saying that I must have some idea. That surely I've noticed the times he has tried to look down my top and up my skirt. I am shocked and outraged by his suggestion and reject his advances. Then I begin to plead with him. He tells me that he isn't going to do anything that I don't let him do. He tells me that he could leave right now and forget the whole matter but that if he does that, then the business will fail. I reluctantly agree and he sits beside me and tries to put his hand inside my top and then my bra. I try to stop him at first, but after he reminds me that Im supposed to be "helping" I let him continue. He pulls my top down and takes off my bra and starts fondling and kissing my breasts. Then he tries to slide his hand up my skirt, but I push it away. He tells me to open my legs so he can see my panties. After looking at them, he tries to slide his hand up my leg again and just touches my panties. I push his hand away again. This happens once more before he reminds me that we are in an "arrangement". I start to argue. He stops and makes me a drink. I dont know that he has put a Silly Stuff in my drink to relax me and make me horny. I am still angry but soon the Silly Stuff starts to work and I let him resume his fingering of me with his hand inside my panties. He orders me to stand up and strip down to my panties, and to start playing with myself. He gives me a second drink as he sees the 1st wasnt enough. Soon it becomes obvious that I am becoming turned on. He strips to his underwear and I see the bulge in his pants. He orders me on to my knees and to take his cock out. He mocks me about my husbands penis, asking you how much bigger his is. I have to stroke and suck his cock. Then we lie beside each other and start to kiss. He slips his hand inside my panties while I stroke his cock. Eventually we fuck until we both cum and Im left with his cum dripping out of pussy. Mandy Flores
Note: There is 1 min of black at the end of the clip after the credits, I have adjusted the price cheaper because of this.
INCLUDES: Blackmail-Fantasy FANTASY - HOUSEWIVES - WOMEN FOLLOWING ORDERS - BLOWJOBS - Coerced STRIPPING - MALE DOMINATION - MENTAL DOMINATION - CREAMPIE - HOMEWRECKER
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 28 min 7 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 844 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-05-2020, 04:35 PM #119822
Модератор

Модератор

Default Cum in Your Mouth for Carlie Chibi - Carlie - iwantclips

Cum in Your Mouth for Carlie Chibi - Carlie - iwantclips

I know a super fun game to play with you today. You are eager to touch yourself for me aren't you? I know you are, you can't deny it. You'd do anything for me to allow you to touch yourself. Well I will but there is something I want. I want you to eat your cum for me. If you want to cum for me then you're going to eat it for me too. But it's not just like, I like to put a little more of a challenge in it. I prefer to watch a boy shoot his cum in his own mouth. Interested? You better be because if you want to cum for me this is the only way. Your cock is so hard already. If you agree to play by my rules I'll let you touch it. All you have to do is shoot your load in your mouth for me. Use code "YESCARLIE" to prove you're a good boy to me Use code "ALLFORCARLIE" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% Use code "EVERYTHINGFORCARLIE" to give me more because I deserve it
Models: Carlie

Duration: 9 min 56 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 367 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-05-2020, 04:40 PM #119823
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

- Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 12 min 25 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 483 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-05-2020, 04:42 PM #119824
Модератор

Модератор

Default Owned By My Tits - Princess Wystri - iwantclips

Owned By My Tits - Princess Wystri - iwantclips

It's no surprise you're so weak for Me and My perfect body, including My immaculate little tits. This video is only for those who are truly ready to worship hard. Get on your knees and clear your mind. You are My little puppet, fully under My control. While I tell you how pathetic you are and teach you your new mantras, you get to watch Me take off My bra and massage oil into My tits. I hope you know how lucky you are to be treated to such a special experience. Watch this video every day to remind yourself who you belong to, and who you're working so hard for.

Show your appreciation with a markup code:
"wystrispet" - 100%
"wystrispig" - 200%
"allforwystri" - 1000%
Models: Princess Wystri

Duration: 8 min 18 s
Size: 485 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-05-2020, 04:43 PM #119825
Модератор

Модератор

Default Smotherbox Training 101 - SynfulxPleasure - iwantclips

Smotherbox Training 101 - SynfulxPleasure - iwantclips

Training is essential in providing Mistress with a good seat. Mistress Synful does not accept chairs who cannot hold their breath under 1 minute. Daily training is mandatory for her chairs to build their endurance to be able to serve sufficiently as her cushion for her lovely round ass. Mistress Synful trains her slave in small increments of time, slowly building up to her minimum time, as well as over to ensure her slave is fit for company. Mistress stresses that he must act right, please her female guests bottoms and be a reflection of all her time and efforts she has graciously put forth to make him a humble and useful seat. Hence, face sitting in the smotherbox 101. The ass cushion is to learn his place, and the basics of being a comfortable seat for Mistress Synful's gorgeous ass.
Models: SynfulxPleasure

Duration: 8 min 42 s
Size: 509 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-05-2020, 04:47 PM #119826
Модератор

Модератор

Default Orgasm #3 (For My Ass) - Princess Piper - iwantclips

Orgasm #3 (For My Ass) - Princess Piper - iwantclips

The third and final orgasm of today's JOI challenge. (Make sure to start with the clip "Orgasm #1 - Cum 3 Times For Me Today&quot How does it just keep getting better and better each time, you ask yourself? Mmm well just wait, because I've saved the best for last of course. My perfect sexy round ass is ready to tease you, up close and personal, until you completely explode on my countdown. Your balls are going to be so empty by the time I'm done with you. It's going to feel sooo good knowing that you came THREE TIMES in one day. all for me. just the way it should be!

MAKE PRINCESS HAPPY WITH A MARKUP CODE! 50% Markup code: PAYPIPER 100% Markup code: WEAK4PIPER 200% Markup code: PAMPERPIPER
Models: Princess Piper

Duration: 6 min 27 s
Size: 213 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-05-2020, 04:48 PM #119827
Модератор

Модератор

Default Cockdumb Mesmerizing Dumber And Deeper - HumiliationPOV - iwantclips

Cockdumb Mesmerizing Dumber And Deeper - HumiliationPOV - iwantclips

This is a mind altering Mesmerizing clip. Listen in stereo headphones as there are numerous, sexy voices you will hear coming at you from all directions. Be warned, you will get cock dumb and will Not be able to get those words out of your head after watching this. Be prepared to get cock dumb. This one is truly permanent, it won't ever come out of your head. It's scary how deep this file will implant itself permanently in your brain. This is a mind melting experience. You'll be a drooling cock hungry suck puppet. Cockdumb.

Suck cock. Can't stop. Mind pop. Suck Cock. Tongue goes round and round. Sucking yourself deeper and deeper and dumber and deeper. Dumber and deeper. You need to spend all day with a cock in your mouth. You can't stop slurping. You are a cum junkie. You're getting cockdumb. Cockdumb. You're a blow job dispenser. You're a silly suck addict. Your whole mind is in your mouth. You got cockdumb. You don't want to think about anything else. Cockdumb. Dumber and deeper. You're a cum junkie, a stupid suck addict. You're getting cock dumb. Sucking yourself dumber and deeper. You're getting cock dumb. You're getting Mesmerize n0 t!zed by cock. There's nothing in your mind. You're a dumb suck slut. Your mind is a cock socket and you're only really happy when it's plugged in. You'd suck anywhere. You're getting cock dumb. Dumber and deeper. You need to please men with your mouth. Cock dumb. Cock stupid. Dripping cum dripping away your mind. You're a stupid suck puppet. You're such a cock addict. Your mind is dripping out of your mouth. You got cock dumb.
Models: HumiliationPOV

Duration: 9 min 4 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 89.2 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-05-2020, 04:54 PM #119828
Модератор

Модератор

Default Protien Cum Diet - Goddess Jasmine Mendez - iwantclips

Protien Cum Diet - Goddess Jasmine Mendez - iwantclips

Whos ready for a Yummy cum filled protein diet! Listen & Obey, You know you crave that cum. Now be a good Slut and Assume the position, Dick in Hand & Lets get started. Pay close attention & Follow my Every Direction. Im wearing a Hot see thru LATEX bikini & im going to make this sooooo easy for you to follow. I do the thinking & you do the (Cum) eating for both of us. Got it, can you say Yummy!
Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 8 min 48 s
Size: 494 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-05-2020, 04:55 PM #119829
Модератор

Модератор

Default - London Lix - iwantclips

- London Lix - iwantclips

Models: London Lix

Duration: 11 min 47 s
Size: 599 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-05-2020, 04:58 PM #119830
Модератор

Модератор

Default You don't Deserve Pussy CEI - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

You don't Deserve Pussy CEI - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

You don't deserve pussy. Someone like you deserves to stroke and eat their cum to a hot girl just the way she tells you. I'm that hot girl. I'm that hot girl you will never have and will always want. So, start stroking beta loser and at the end you're going to spill that worthless seed right down your throat.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 17 min 29 s
Size: 404 MiB
Download From AnzFile