Old 01-17-2020, 09:22 AM #125321
Модератор

Модератор

Default Schoolgirl Spanking - gamergirlroxy - iwantclips

Schoolgirl Spanking - gamergirlroxy - iwantclips

8:36 min.. GamerGirlRoxy has her hands bound and her ass beat red. Recorded with DLSR camera, high resolution
Models: gamergirlroxy

Duration: 8 min 43 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 232 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-17-2020, 09:25 AM #125322
Модератор

Модератор

Default The Pleasure Center Goon - Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

The Pleasure Center Goon - Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

I hit the pleasure center in the brain. You Goon and goon and cannot stop. You hit the spot in the brain and you can't let it go. Can't let your cock go. You keep edging and edging wanting to stay like this forever. Goon forever. Goon in the pleasure center. So hard to stop. Sending signals all over your mind and body. The chemical reactions are going off. Cannot stop them. Dopamine is heavy. Heart starts beating fast. You Goon hard for me. You love to be here, gooning. Seeing how far you can goon.
ADD A % MARK UP CODE TO YOUR ORDER:
BRATTYBUNNY10
BRATTYBUNNY25
BRATTYBUNNY50
BRATTYBUNN75
BRATTYBUNNY100
BRATTYBUNNY500
BRATTYBUNNY1000
PAYBRATTYBUNNY.COM
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 14 min 14 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.00 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-17-2020, 09:29 AM #125323
Модератор

Модератор

Default Loser Foot Boy - Terra Mizu WMV - Sherry Stunns - iwantclips

Loser Foot Boy - Terra Mizu WMV - Sherry Stunns - iwantclips

Featuring Terra Mizu! You are so sad and pathetic because you love feet andÂ*want to rub your cock on my wrinkled soles. It's so sad and makes you a fucking loser. I don't care if you love my wide, 9 1/2 size foot because you aren't getting them. Do you really think you could touch my feet with your dick? You are so disgusting.Â* I could show you my curvy ass or big tits, but you only want my dirty feet. Don't you salivate over your cleaning them up with your whiny tongue? You were so dumb to buy a video of me pointing and flexing my feet. I'm going to call you out on your bullshit and make fun of you for your perversion.Â* Fuck you for asking to look at my feet and not wanting to pay tribute. You have probably turned the volume off so you could look at my red toenails, but I'm going to keep bitching. There are some who get special attention, but I'm done entertaining you! OTHER KEYWORDS- foot domme. barefoot, barefeet, humiliation, Point of view, POV, TerraMizu, brunette, dark hair
Models: Sherry Stunns

Duration: 7 min 25 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 130 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-17-2020, 09:30 AM #125324
Модератор

Модератор

Default School For Slaves - Level 1 Worship - Goddess Saffron - iwantclips

School For Slaves - Level 1 Worship - Goddess Saffron - iwantclips

This video is to be viewed after enroling in SchoolForSlaves.com and reaching lesson 4 of level 1 Worship in the Beginner Slave Training Course. This video lesson recaps what has been learned throughout the Worship level and also contains an important unlock key to activate your next lessons and continue your slave training.

HOW MY SLAVE SCHOOL WORKS:-
Are you ready for real slave training? As a submissive male, face the truth. you've been fantasizing about your submissive nature for way too long. You have an inner yearning to experience REAL servitude and submission.

My interactive school for slaves is designed to lead you in preparation of becoming one of My REAL slaves. You need to understand that this is not a game. I'm not enslaving you for the fun of it. This is real slave training.

Within SchoolForSlaves.com I have created two slave training courses - Beginner and Intermediate. Throughout your training you will be conditioned, re-programmed and mesmerized. It will be challenging - but so worthwhile. With your utmost efforts you will become truly enslaved and obedient much faster than you think. If you resist and fight against it with all your will, you will only delay your true calling. If you've not done so already, enrol in SchoolForSlaves.com today.

MARKUP CODES:-

Good boys will buy this clip using one of the following markup codes and tribute to show Me your devotion: 10% = SAFF10 25% = SAFF25 50% = SAFF50 100% = SAFF100 250% = SAFF250 500% = SAFF500 1000% = SAFFRON1000
Models: Goddess Saffron

Duration: 5 min 17 s
Size: 241 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-17-2020, 09:32 AM #125325
Модератор

Модератор

Default Don't You Wanna Play? - DestinationKat - iwantclips

Don't You Wanna Play? - DestinationKat - iwantclips

We're going to play a little bit of a game... it will be fun! Maybe more so for me... but play along anyways. Make sure you're recording yourself, just as I am! Now, before I take of my top, you gotta get naked. Want me to remove my panties? Then you gotta start stroking. Should I masturbate with you? Well... there are some cum eating conditions to that one
Models: DestinationKat

Duration: 13 min 9 s
Size: 3.17 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-17-2020, 09:34 AM #125326
Модератор

Модератор

Default Eat. Pay. Love - Madam Violet - iwantclips

Eat. Pay. Love - Madam Violet - iwantclips

Eat, pay love. It is simple yet so fucking hot and it is easy to repeat so get it right and reach heady heights (or dark depths) of surrendered ecstasy. I put you down into trance without you even really realising it, so natural and effortless, you want to learn, you want to be better, you will leant to eat it pay for it and LOVE it. A scared act of worship, a dirty little fetish.it's all the same to me.
It is required, it is expected; you CUM you EAT you PAY and you LOOVE every single second, every single drop. As you edge yourself for My big tits it's so hard to keep hold of control, especially when you do not have any anyway. I have all the control, you are just along for the ride.
Under trance your mind OBEYS what it is told, your cum will taste delicious, you will savour every morsel, you will cave even more. I make you lick up your pre-cum, an appetiser to whet your appetite and then I make you EDGE some more..I make you NEEEEED the taste of your CUM. I make you PAY first so you can fully concentrate. I count you down..Eat pay LOVE, eat pay LOVE, eat PAY love, SAY IT! Obey it.do it..EAT IT!
I wake you up as you clean the last drops, good boy. This is your mantra, this is your way of life. Eat it, pay for it, love it.
Contains: mesmerise, mindfuck, mental domination, red lips, red nails, tongues, lips, eye contact, finger snaps, arrogant powerful woman, sensual domination, cum eating instruction and encouragement, findom, nipples, topless, slave training
Models: Madam Violet

Duration: 23 min 32 s
Size: 323 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-17-2020, 09:35 AM #125327
Модератор

Модератор

Default lick my dirty feet/foot humiliation - adira eiffel - iwantclips

lick my dirty feet/foot humiliation - adira_eiffel - iwantclips

You look so stupid when you're horny .. I love having you at my feet.
Models: adira_eiffel

Duration: 11 min 44 s
Size: 361 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-17-2020, 09:36 AM #125328
Модератор

Модератор

Default you Like Feet and This Is My Job - JaniraWolfe - iwantclips

you Like Feet and This Is My Job - JaniraWolfe - iwantclips

We're nearing the end of our first foot worship session. Everything is going fine until I give you a 10 minute warning and you make the terrible mistake of suggesting I stay longer...for free. This is seriously one of the most annoying and pathetic things that happens in sessions, and it's why I charge extra for "basic smelly foot worship". While you worship My feet, and I act like I like it, as you pay Me to do, it feeds that delusion of yours that because you're attractive and successful and have lots of money someone like Me could actually want to spend time with you. Well let's clear something up right now: you like feet, and this is My job. The extra charge for foot worship is to motivate Me to hold My tongue from humiliating the fuck out of you as you become weak in the knees, and worse, turned on, by My smelly soles. I really don't think someone who enjoys something so rancid deserves to be spending time with any woman for free. That being said, I also know that you could easily go lure some other girl in with your good looks, charm, and money... maybe even get her to indulge in your nasty foot worship for free... but she will NEVER be Me. Now, it looks like our time is up. So, what's it going to be? Will you accept that you're a little foot bitch who needs to pay Me $600/hour to be in My presence, or will you continue entertaining your delusion and find another girl?
Models: JaniraWolfe

Duration: 10 min 54 s
Size: 951 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-17-2020, 09:38 AM #125329
Модератор

Модератор

Default can you be a eager cum slut - mistress rave - iwantclips

can you be a eager cum slut - mistress rave - iwantclips

are you going to be my good cum slut? can you commit to eating your pleasure for me? can you eagerly pleasure and worship me?
Models: mistress rave

Duration: 6 min 3 s
Size: 779 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-17-2020, 09:39 AM #125330
Модератор

Модератор

Default Friend Zone &Footjob - QueenRegina - iwantclips

Friend Zone &Footjob - QueenRegina - iwantclips

why you keep looking on My feet Like that? think they are sexy?come on....you have been In My friend zone for so long.....I don"t know.... think its Ok?damn your cock is hard wow, come in closer...yes...my feet so soft.... so...sexy... wanna feel how soft they are?....come come closer....mmmmmmm
Models: QueenRegina

Duration: 12 min 20 s
Size: 1.75 GiB
Download From AnzFile