Old 10-10-2019, 11:07 AM #88311
Модератор

Модератор

Joey was taking some photos of me in these full fashion stockings, and he got really turned on. We decided it was a perfect time for a foot job since he was already throbbing for my feet. I start stroking with the stockings still on, getting him excited. Finally he can't take it anymore and strips them from my feet. I wrap my bare feet around his cock and show him all kinds of kinky positions. I make sure to give him a memorable footjob, and let him cum all over my feet.
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 9 min 1 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 541 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-10-2019, 11:09 AM #88312
Модератор

Модератор

Posh totty Ava is always horny - she's dripping wet before she even gets her knickers off in this video! Watch her teasing and playing with her herself, getting sticky fingers!
Models: UK BritBabes

Duration: 3 min 9 s
Size: 502 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-10-2019, 11:10 AM #88313
Модератор

Модератор

Lady Victoria Valente: Barefoot I make myself comfortable on the sofa! For days I have not washed my feet, you can imagine so, how they have to smell now! Cheesy and sweaty! You should sniff at my feet. After a while I say stop and run a tail control to you by, am very curious how you are excited! I smoke a cigarette. You must continue to sniff at my feet and must jerk slightly. Since I do not have all day for you time, I will give you a small window by You have to hose down! Of course, you shall continue to sniff at my cheesy soles and jerk, I look for! Let is see if you can manage it from splashing before I express my cigarette! Barefoot, Jeans, smoking, cheesy smelly feet, sniff, smell fetish, foot, feet, cigarette, joi guide, smell, smelly, feet, foot slave training,highly arched feet, pov, femdom pov, joi games, soles . - Please do not share my Clips on the Internet! MP4 Clip, German language.
Barfuss mache ich es mir bequem auf dem Sofa! Seit Tagen habe ich mir meine Fuesse nicht gewaschen, Du kannst Dir ja vorstellen wie sie inzwischen riechen muessen! Kaesig und verschwitzt! Du sollst an meinen Sohlen schnueffeln. Nach einer Weile sage ich Stop und fuehre eine Schwanzkontrolle bei Dir durch, bin sehr gespannt wie erregt Du bist! Ich rauche eine Zigarette. Du musst weiter an meinen Sohlen schnueffeln und darfst etwas wichsen. Da ich nicht den ganzen Tag fuer Dich Zeit habe gebe ich Dir ein kleines Zeitfenster in dem Du abspritzen musst! Natuerlich sollst Du weiter an meinen kaesigen Sohlen schnueffeln und wichsen, ich schau Dir zu! Bin gespannt ob Du es schaffst ab zu spritzen bevor ich meine Zigarette ausdruecke! Fussfetisch barfuss barefoot Sohlen Jeans rauchen smoking Zigarette kaesig verschwitzt Kaesefuesse schnueffeln smell fetish Fetisch Fuesse foot feet cigarette Wichsanleitung joi anleitung Fussduft Duftfuesse - Bitte stellen Sie meine Filme NICHT ins Internet! Vielen Dank! MP4 Clip, Deutsche Sprache.
Models: LadyVictoriaValente

Duration: 6 min 59 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 080
Size: 207 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-10-2019, 11:10 AM #88314
Модератор

Модератор

As the title says, you'll see my boobs bouncing as hard it can be
Models: HugeBoobsErin

Duration: 15 min 24 s
Size: 896 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-10-2019, 11:11 AM #88315
Модератор

Модератор

Watch me bounce around and jingle my bells! Ass and tit worship.
Models: Mistress_dove

Duration: 2 min 15 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 77.6 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-10-2019, 11:13 AM #88316
Модератор

Модератор

You can't look away. You love watching me grab them and making them bounce. Goon away at my tits as I Mermerize and reprogram you to my liking. My tits turn you into nothing but a human wallet whose sole purpose is to send. My tits own your wallet. Send. Send. Send.Want something specific? Want me to make something hot just for you? Order a custom clip via my profile now.

Good boys send tribute to show their appreciation. Send a tribute through my profile.

Message me to set up a Sk*pe or Kik session.

Follow me on Twitter:@venusyourgod
Follow my promo/back up account: @goddessvenusxo
I'm now on iWantPhone. Click my profile and see if I'm online. Give me a call.
Models: GoddessVenus

Duration: 9 min 41 s
Size: 257 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-10-2019, 11:17 AM #88317
Модератор

Модератор

ROXIE knows you get hard and want to get off to her little SIZE 5 BARE FEET. ROXIE knows how you get off, thinking about her sexy TOES as she POINTS them hard for you! ROXIE wants to make you cum today all over her POINTED TOES. ROXIE wants you to take out your cock and stroke it for her as you watch her POINTING her TOES hard for you INSTRUCTING you to STROKE to her as she TEASES you with her WRINKLED SOLES, BARE FEET, and POINTED TOES. ROXIE loves that you are STROKING for her and wants you big load to go all over her pretty PINK painted TOENAILS but don't CUM until ROXIE tells you!!
Models: Roxie Rae

Duration: 7 min 36 s
Size: 133 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-10-2019, 11:17 AM #88318
Модератор

Модератор

Every time you inhale another hit, you are getting dumber. I can literally see your IQ drop the weaker your get. You always take direction very well and this time I want you to listen closely. You can't help yourself, you are now conditioned to sniff to be able to have an orgasm. I will bring you to orgasm, but not before I tell you like it is.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 10 min 42 s
Size: 528 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-10-2019, 11:19 AM #88319
Модератор

Модератор

Most of the time, girls want someone who can last AT LEAST 10 minutes. But you can't even manage that! Don't worry, loser. You still get to jerk off for me. In fact, I want you to set a record. I want to see how fast you can blow! Premature ejaculation usually isn't something to be proud of, but I'm giving you a chance to be crowned the fastest beta, so you better try your best!

Categories: Humiliation, Jerk Off Instruction, Premature Ejaculation, JOI, Slave Training, Verbal Humiliation, Challenges, Tit Worship, Big Tits, Brat Girls, Femdom POV

Good boys send tributes & use markup codes:
$10 ~ appreciation
$25 ~ beta tax
$50 ~ small dick tax
$100 ~ cum tax
$666 ~ sacrifice

+50% ~ KezBetaTax
+100% ~ KezJunkie
+500% ~ WeakForKez
+1000% ~ KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 3 min 6 s
Size: 186 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-10-2019, 11:22 AM #88320
Модератор

Модератор

Audrey is the kind of girl who loves to humiliate boys at her feet! She could wear the same pair of socks for about a month just to watch you suffer in pain and rub them in your face! She first teases you with her shoes on before she takes them off to cover your face with her sweaty white socks! They are extremely hot and smelly but she wants you to bow down on your knees and sniff them! The aroma really turns you on now and she knows about your foot fetish so she wants you to stick your tongue out and lick her dirty socks! She wants you to taste the flavor of her socks after sweating for about a month in her sneakers! Audrey also takes her socks off to smother your face with her smelly barefeet! Your small cock is getting hard now but she doesn't want you to cum! She wants you to sniff and lick the bottom of her soles as a devoted loser slave! She also wants you to take her foot really deep into your mouth so you can suck on her precious toes! (French Language)
Models: Dreamgirls in Socks

Duration: 12 min 16 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 332 MiB
Download From AnzFile