Old 06-10-2019, 05:20 PM #33571
Модератор

Модератор

Nothing beats the sweet aroma of freshly awoken feet. I'm sure my beautiful peds were sweating away all night as I slept, ready for the breathtakingly good time I had in store for my slave. The slave has his head zipped tight into a latex hood that is sizeable enough to accommodate my perfect feet and NOTHING else. With my feet pressed tightly onto his face, there is no room for oxygen - this slave has no choice but to breathe in the tantalising scent of my sweaty morning toes until his lungs are desperate for air!
Models: Gynarchy Goddess

Duration: 6 min 28 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 217 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 05:20 PM #33572
Модератор

Модератор

When you have a tiny little excuse of a "dick" you shouldn't even entertain the thought of having me suck it, that sort of imagery would just be too unrealistic for you. So instead, you should be made to watch me worship a big cock and the only sense of oral you will get is my second hand spit drooled onto your little clitty. That's all you deserve, but you should be thankful for that.
Models: TheGoddessEris

Duration: 5 min 50 s
Size: 736 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 05:21 PM #33573
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 9 min 45 s
Resolution: 1920 x 3 840
Size: 715 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 05:21 PM #33574
Модератор

Модератор

Default Kendra Kennedy - iwantclips

Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 20 min 52 s
Size: 1.26 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 05:21 PM #33575
Модератор

Модератор

A sexy and sensual jerk off instruction that only Tasha know's how to give. She loves to tease your cock! Follow as she teases you with her body, stroke as you watch her hands move over her every curve. When Tasha finally allows you to cum, it'll be an orgasmic explosion like you've never experienced!
Models: Tasha Reign

Duration: 7 min 32 s
Size: 880 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 05:22 PM #33576
Модератор

Модератор

I know how much you love worshiping my tits, so guess what! It's your lucky day. Wrap your hand around your cock and enjoy this little jerk session. It's going to be the closest you ever get ~ Categories: Tit Worship, Big Tits, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Cum Countdown, Humiliation, Verbal Humiliation, Beta Humiliation, Femdom POV, Brat Girls Good boys send tributes use markup codes: $10 ~ appreciation $25 ~ beta tax $50 ~ small dick tax $100 ~ cum tax $666 ~ sacrifice +50% ~ KezBetaTax +100% ~ KezJunkie +500% ~ WeakForKez +1000% ~ KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 8 min 35 s
Size: 512 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 05:22 PM #33577
Модератор

Модератор

No matter how submissive or dominant you are all men want one thing. They need their cocks to be controlled by a hot dominant woman. I'm not talking about chastity all I am talking about is some amazing jerk off instruction. You crave being told exactly how to stroke that throbbing cock between your legs. So relax your mind turn off your brain and watch how easy it is for me to take complete control.
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 8 min 55 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 338 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 05:23 PM #33578
Модератор

Модератор

My bitch cuckold slave...tonight is going to be FUN. For me anyway. I'm going to bring home the hottest girl and not share ANY of her pussy with you. She'd rather me fuck her with a strapon than ever have your pathetic cock anywhere near her. You'll be tied up in chastity ever so close to her perfect sexy pussy, but you won't be touching, tasting, or fucking it at all. Watch us pleasure each other, having no use for you...a supposed "man". Haha.
Models: JennaSativa

Duration: 8 min 3 s
Size: 340 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 05:23 PM #33579
Модератор

Модератор

Custom Clip Request: "From my POV, please begin the clip with me kneeling before you as you attach a lead to my collar, you state the fact that you're my owner as you show me the key to my chastity cage, then you order me onto all fours and you lead me around your home as you dangle the key in front of me. You stop and order me to my knees where you have me beg and bark like a , you then order me to heel, which means to lick your heels, you laugh at my humiliation. In the second half of the clip please have me kiss you ass repeatedly as you tell me you'll be inviting some of your girlfriends over so you can humiliate me in front of them. The end of the clip can fade as I'm ordered back onto all fours and lead around on my leash." Custom Clip Feedback: "Thank you, thank you so much for the custom clip, I knew you'd do an amazing job. The dialog is perfect, I know I gave you a brief outline of what to say, but you went above and beyond, you managed to make it look and feel like my dreams. Having seen a number of your clips I felt confident I made the right choice in approaching you for this clip, and you didn't disappoint. Your style and mannerisms are perfect, so much so that all you have to do is just stand there with that smile of yours and you have my full attention, please don't ever change that." Includes: Femdom POV, Chastity, Pet Play, Ass Worship, Denim Fetish, Shoe Worship, Humiliation, Female Domination
Models: Young Goddess Kim

Duration: 14 min 50 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 777 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 05:23 PM #33580
Модератор

Модератор

One Hour Video of my legs! Cancel your plans, I need you to edge. Yea, that's right... it's almost like I knew you were gonna want to go out and do something... but now I'm canceling it... Stroke and edge... but no cuming .., I want your emails to be nice and stupid... Now just sit there and watch a nearly endless loop of video of nothing but my legs... Oh and if I do bother to email you back... it's probably just gonna be to order you to buy some more clips and keep edging, hahahaha... have a nice time edging for me!!! Goddess Charlotte Stokely Categories: Legs Fetish, Stockings / Pantyhose Fetish, Edging Games, Goddess Worship, Masturbation Encouragement, Financial Domination, Findom, JOI, Tease And Denial, Latex, Leather Gloves Fetish, Beta Male, Gooning, Gooners.
Models: Charlotte Stokely

Duration: 1 h 0 min
Size: 2.66 GiB
Download From AnzFile