Old 06-16-2019, 02:17 AM #40541
Модератор

Модератор

Come here boy. I know exactly what you are craving. Perfect round perky tits. You won't be able to resist this one single bit. I am going to turn you into a very weak boy. You will reach into your pants and play with it. Get ready to become addicted to my bouncing tits in this skimpy bikini top. This will make you recognize who is in control of you.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 7 min 13 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 282 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-16-2019, 02:18 AM #40542
Модератор

Модератор

You're in love with poppers, some say you should get help, but that's not what you're getting from Me. I'm that little voice in your head telling you need poppers and how to sniff them. I tell you how to inhale, hold it, and then play around with when I'll let you exhale. You're going to get real messed up and I'm going to make you become even more obsessed. You're never going to quit with this little voice in your head, you're going to be a little poppers bitch forever, just the way I like it. I accept custom video orders! Contact Me and see My store for more information. Good subs add a markup code: 25% Markup: DejaQuarter | 50% Markup: DejaHalf | 100% Markup: DejaDouble 300% Markup: DejaJunkie | 500% Markup: DejaRuinMe | 1000% Markup: DejaOwnsMe Pay your Taxes: Loser Tax: LOSER4DEJA | Cum Tax: CUM2DEJA | Small Dick Tax: DEJADICKTAX Deja Electra, DejaElectra 1080p, HD, 1920x1080
Models: Deja Electra

Duration: 14 min 28 s
Size: 279 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-16-2019, 02:19 AM #40543
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 9 min 28 s
Size: 552 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-16-2019, 02:20 AM #40544
Модератор

Модератор

I invited a friend of mine to my house to spend some time togheter and to show him my new phone. He who is a technology enthusiast comes immediately. I show him my new iphone and tell him that he is of the latest technology and that it has yet to leave the market. I am testing this new phone for scientists who are experimenting with new technologies and new applications. My friend is very interested and immediately starts playing with the phone to try it. I tell him to stop because it could be dangerous and I do not know what could happen. I tell him that there are many femdom applications, of hipnosis and I do not have time to stop him that he has clicked in the "shrinking" application. He immediately becames so small so tiny as to be transparent. And so he fell into my trap. I knew that if I had prevented him from testing the phone he would surely play with uit and would end up trying this new application. It has become very small and I enjoy Tormenting him under my feet. He is so small that he is stuck in the net of my fishnet stockings. Then I make him fly down several times from the top down to the floor . Then I let him fall into my shoe and tell him that from now on this it is his new home inside my shoe and under my feet. He screams and i terrifie him by making him shut up. And you do you want to try this new tiny slave application too? ENGLISH SPOKEN Ho invitato a casa mia un mio amico per fare quattro chiacchere e per mostrargli il mio nuovo telefono. Lui che e' un appassionato di tecnologia viene subito. Gli mostro il mio nuovo iphone e gli dico che e' di ultima tecnologia e che deve ancora uscire nel mercato. Sto testando questo nuovo telefono per degli scienziati che stanno sperimentando nuove tecnologie e nuove applicazioni. Il mio amico e' molto interessato e si mette subito a giocare con il telefono per provarlo. Gli dico di fermarsi perche' potrebbe essere pericoloso e non so cosa possa accadere. Gli dico che ci sono molte applicazioni femdom, di ipnosi e non faccio in tempo a fermarlo che lui ha cliccato nell'applicazione "shrinking". E' subito diventato cosi piccolo da essere transparente. E cosi e' caduto nella mia trappola. Sapevo che se gli avessi impedito di giovare con il telefono lui ci avrebbe sicuramente giocato e sarebbe finito per provare questa nuova applicazione. E' diventato piccolissimo e io mi diverto a torturarlo sotto i miei piedi. E' cosi piccolo che e' incastrato nella rete delle mie calze a rete. Poi lo faccio cadere varie volte dall'alto fino al pavimento e ogni volta faccio fatica a vederlo talmente e' piccolo. Poi lo faccio cadere dentro la mia scarpa e gli dico che da adesso in poi questa e' la sua nuova casa dentro la mia scarpa e sotto ai miei piedi. Lui urla e lo terrorizzo facendolo stare zitto. E tu vuoi provare anche tu questa nuova applicazione tiny slave?
Models: Goddess Hilary Blaze

Duration: 12 min 47 s
Size: 555 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-16-2019, 02:22 AM #40545
Модератор

Модератор

You know it's true, goodboys always finish last. Goddess always finishes first, My pleasure before your own. That's what a good submissive does. Every time I look at My bank account and watch it grow, My pussy gets so wet! The only way to finish is to finger fuck Myself as you $end, $end, $end. What will be your fate?! Mhmm...guess you'll have to find out, but Goddess will finish first
Models: Brittany Marie

Duration: 5 min 1 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 367 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-16-2019, 02:23 AM #40546
Модератор

Модератор

Youre addictied to Nikki and thats obvious but she wants to deepen your addiction by having you begging for her bare soles,ass ,and boobs while she teases you and makes you stroke for her like the loser you are
Models: NikkiNexxt

Duration: 10 min 14 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 361 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-16-2019, 02:25 AM #40547
Модератор

Модератор

She loves Me smothering her face with My Feet!
Models: MasterD90

Duration: 5 min 11 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 125 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-16-2019, 02:26 AM #40548
Модератор

Модератор

I see how you have been looking at me when you are over. Your friends hot mom. I know how bad you want me, well no one is here right now...I see what you have when you've been over swimming. Something nice and big under those swim trunks. Do you like what you see? I've been needing something....that hard cock of yours. Isn't your friends mom so fucking hot? Let me take these tits out, touch them. Bend me over, slide yourself against me. This feels so good! Includes: Dirty Talk, MILF, Virtual Sex, Strip Tease, Topless, Nude, Role Play, Moaning, Recorded in 1080HD
Models: MistressVictoria

Duration: 10 min 16 s
Size: 289 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-16-2019, 02:32 AM #40549
Модератор

Модератор

I've been tucking my dirty worn socks into my sneakers and re-wearing them, but today I find that something is sticking the soles of my socked feet. I feel and look around only to find this tiny little man stuck to my sock with his needle sized penis all hard. Of course I snatch him right up, he is super small and seems to be addicted to the scent of my socked feet so I place him in between my socked soles and press my scent into his tiny nose crus**** him a bit. I finally decide to punish you for being such sniffer and stuff you into my sneakers placing both socks over your tiny body so you have no escape and make you suffocate on my scent.
Models: Leather N Lace

Duration: 11 min 48 s
Resolution: 720 x 960
Size: 100 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-16-2019, 02:34 AM #40550
Модератор

Модератор

I'm so hot that I don't even have to try. No high heels today. No sexy dress. But I'm still drop dead gorgeous. My tits, my ass, my legs. Perfection. My cute almost sweet voice and laugh can be so deceiving. You start to think that I may be nice to you. That I'll let you stroke to me with ease. And now you're getting hard. Your cock is throbbing. You're dying to yank on that cock just looking at how amazing I am. Knowing you'll never get a hot girl like me. So you'll do it won't you? You'll do as I say. Just to make me laugh. Just to please me. Even as doubt floods your mind. Then you see my tits. You grow weaker. You're so weak for me. You can't resist. You'll do it for this hot ass. You'll do it because you're a pathetic loser. You like being called my loser. But ultimately you'll do it because you can't say no
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 11 min 37 s
Size: 414 MiB
Download From AnzFile