Old 07-17-2019, 07:22 PM #55291
Модератор

Модератор

Briella shrinks her cheating husband and when he is bug sized she shows him a red stain on the bottom of her shoe. That ´s the only thing left of his lover who was Squeezed by her. He begs for mercy but the only thing that he gets is a journey into her asshole and then...
BONUS : PHOTOSET!!!!!
Absolutely AMAZING video for a very special price!
Models: scottwill

Duration: 13 min 15 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 218 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 07:22 PM #55292
Модератор

Модератор

This poor little twink thinks he 's taken dick before , but never has he had his ass ravished by a succubus. I plan on stealing his soul , right through his hole ; one stroke at a time. I don 't want to hear a fucking word leave his lips , only moans and groans as I plow deeply into him. Yanking his hair and pulling him balls deep towards the base of my dick I pound my hips into his , desiring to make him cry out time and time again. I love watching his ass bounce onto my cock , my hand on his hip making sure he takes in every inch. I won 't be satisfied until I 've completely decimated his once tight asshole.
Models: Raquel Roper

Duration: 11 min 18 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 658 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 07:23 PM #55293
Модератор

Модератор

My whole life every where I 've ever went everyone would stare at my tits. It didn 't take long to realize that I could make anyone do what I want because of my large tasty breasts. Thats exactly why your so addicted. My perfect pair of tits rule your world and I love it. I see you.. powerless and addicted buying all my videos for the slightest chance to get a glimpse of my soft breasts. I don 't blame you though.. I know they 're perfect. You try so hard to impress me.. sending tributes , buying every video , ordering customs , and buying everything off my wish list. You know who you are . and because you 've been such an obedient slave I will bless you with a reward. Kneel before your goddess and follow my instructions. I will finally fulfill one of your fantasies. Get ready to worship these perfect breast. I will coax every drop of cum out of your cock with my beautiful tits because you finally deserve it.
Models: Goddess Jamie Valentine

Duration: 11 min 26 s
Size: 1 003 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 07:23 PM #55294
Модератор

Модератор

Your cock is in for a wild ride today , boy. I want you to get the following handy : two lengths of cord or shoelace and a handful of rubber bands. That 's it! You 're going to be tying your cock and balls up very specifically to maximize your erection time and intensity , then we 're going to see how long you can hold out. In this fishnet bodystocking and corset , that 's really going to be a challenge.. right? Wrong! Dommes like myself have used cock and ball bondage to address everything from early ejaculation to failure to cum on command. This is one of my patented exercises to ensure that your cock is rock hard and throbbing until I give you the command to release.
Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 14 min 57 s
Size: 286 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 07:23 PM #55295
Модератор

Модератор

My , my , my , I 'm such an eater! I just came from the restaurant where I stuffed myself and now I want a big delicious dessert and I 'm going to have one!
My boyfriend is going crazy about my new curvy body , he loves it more and more and he wants me to gain even more weight , he adores that jiggly belly and those fat rolls. So he decided to buy me some cakes , some yummy treats and he wants to feed me.
He is teasing me with the cake and then he stuffs it all in my mouth , at the beginning I take small Tastes and after that he wants me to eat the cake all at once. At one moment I unbutton my pants because the belly got bigger and bigger. He caresses my fat belly that he likes so much and continues to feed me until I finish all the cakes.
Models: Tamara

Duration: 9 min 43 s
Size: 1.38 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 07:23 PM #55296
Модератор

Модератор

We are gonna get you sooooo fucked up! Grab some hard liquors and your P0ppers and get ready to be used and abused. Clip contains : Loaded , Edging , JOI , verbal abuse , humiliation , findom.
Models: Exquisite Goddess

Duration: 20 min 12 s
Size: 655 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 07:23 PM #55297
Модератор

Модератор

You 're back for more I see...
Another task , i decided that wasn 't enough of one the first time... I love to see you squirm around and beg as you worship my boots. Better hurry up and clean those bottoms if you want those sweaty soles!Guess its time to play again.
Models: NikkiNexxt

Duration: 5 min 46 s
Size: 838 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 07:23 PM #55298
Модератор

Модератор

How better to ready my ass for some fat cock then a self stretching session with some of my favorite toys... Anal beads!!! And who doesn 't love latex... It makes me feel so sexy. The tight , slick and slippery encasement , providing convenient access to very fuckable areas of my anatomy. Midway through my play however , I was confronted by a big horny cock which needed some immediate attention , which I find very gratifying... What girl doesn 't like evidence that she can get you sprung. Show me how hot I get you and let me have your cum (yum ). Starting small (for me ), I work my way up the food chain until I finally get my fill
Models: MissShaw

Duration: 17 min 48 s
Size: 1.25 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 07:24 PM #55299
Модератор

Модератор

Back for more punishment? I love making you hurt yourself , & I love making you stroke yourself.
Staring at me makes your cock hard doesn 't it? Stroke yourself , get yourself hard. I know that you can take more pain when you are fully aroused. I want you to look at my perfect little pussy and ass while you continue stroking. When you get fully hard I want you to squeeze your balls , I want you to slap your balls. Seeing you hurt yourself on my behalf makes me so happy. If you want to cum you are going to have so hurt yourself more... Show me how obedient you can be for Princess XX Ariana Marie
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 9 min 31 s
Size: 806 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 07:24 PM #55300
Модератор

Модератор

I 'm all dressed up tonight in your favorite attire , consisting of a silk nightie , robe , panties and stockings attached with the ever so erotic garter belt. I 'm a red bombshell , flaunting my sex appeal and making your dick twitch with lust. I start to rub your cock with my silk nightie , slow and soft. I work your dick some more and switch to my robe sleeve of satin. Finally , I finish you off when I pull my satin panties aside and let you slip into my warm flesh. My pussy lips are tight , and you don 't last long with my silks draping against your skin with every bounce...
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 15 min 42 s
Size: 489 MiB
Download From AnzFile