Old 06-15-2019, 06:13 AM #39931
Модератор

Модератор

Armani walks in to talk to her boss about his behavior.
She tells him that his male Calvinistic ways has to stop.
She tells him that the way he treats the female workers is wrong constantly talking about their looks and telling what to wear.
She tells him how would he like it if she made fun of his looks and made him wear skimpy outfits to please her?
She tells him he is acting like a douche that has not grown up yet. She says that she is not going to HR because that does nothing so she taking matters into her own hands.
She tells him that she going teach him a lesson and that she will use magic to make his outer -self look like his inner -self. She waves her hands and turns him in to a collage boy of twenty years old. She tells him that he looks great for a collage boy and sees why the ladies loved him in college.
He ask her who she is and why he in a suit in an office. She tells him that she guesses the spell doesn 't just regress his body , but also his mind. She tells him that she is his boss and if he wants to intern here he needs to do what she says.
She tells him to stand for her and let her get a good look at him. She has him take off his shirt so she can see the goods.. She notices that he is getting nervous around her and asked if older woman intimidate him.
She asked him if he likes be seen only as a object of affection. She tells him that is abs look great but his but is a little flat for her. She ask if older woman make him feel inadequate because they are smarter than the bimbos in college.
She puts her hand do his pants and tells him he has a nice cock. She tells that this cock is now hers , she sees that he is feeling uncomfortable. She ask what is wrong that she thought all guys like being told they have a big cock?. She tells him that it feel demeaning only to be seen as a sex object.
She ask why he feels this way towards woman. He tells her in high school he was shorter than most of the girls in his class and they treated badly because of it. He tells her that the girls in high school said he was not a man because of his small size. She says well then we must do something about that.
She waves her hands again and he regresses to a young high school student.
She starts to laugh at him at this age and make fun of his now shorter size. Armani keeps working her magic making him younger and younger and teases him along the way.
Showing him her big boobs. Making him feel on them.Having him try to please her with the little package that he has...before you know it the boss becomes a **** in her arms for her to care for and mold into the perfect little man.
**Age Regression / Older Woman Younger Man / Men Following Orders / Big Tits / Naked Nude / Nipple Play / Milf / Mommas Boy / Boss / POV / Role Play SPH
Models: Armani's Kinky Clips

Duration: 19 min 9 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 496 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-15-2019, 06:17 AM #39932
Модератор

Модератор

This poor little twink thinks he's taken dick before, but never has he had his ass ravished by a succubus. I plan on stealing his soul, right through his hole; one stroke at a time. I don't want to hear a fucking word leave his lips, only moans and groans as I plow deeply into him. Yanking his hair and pulling him balls deep towards the base of my dick I pound my hips into his, desiring to make him cry out time and time again. I love watching his ass bounce onto my cock, my hand on his hip making sure he takes in every inch. I won't be satisfied until I've completely decimated his once tight asshole.
Models: Raquel Roper

Duration: 11 min 18 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 658 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-15-2019, 06:20 AM #39933
Модератор

Модератор

My feet, my legs, my big ass and tits.. Everything about me leaves you wanting more. You can't get enough of me as it is. The best way to start, end or take a lunch break is stroking your dick for me. The combination of everything is a lot to take in, I know. I trust that you'll make it through until the end. After me, just no other woman can compete.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 13 min 58 s
Size: 364 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-15-2019, 06:21 AM #39934
Модератор

Модератор

Seeing a beautiful girl wielding this big thick cock makes you weak to your knees. Makes you want to fall down and impale your mouth all over it. Thinking about all the dirty things I can do to you with it just drives you crazy. Like a good pegging or a throat fuck. Why don't you go ahead and give my dick a big smooch right on the tip.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 7 min 26 s
Size: 471 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-15-2019, 06:21 AM #39935
Модератор

Модератор

In this video Elise Graves zips her sub into a completely enclosed heavy rubber suit with only two small nose holes. Inside the suit there's also a full internal gag which fills his mouth with rubber and doesn't allow any air passage. Elise then secures him to a hospital bed with white Sigufix gear including straps, body harness, and head restraint. Lastly, Elise pulls a gas mask over his head leaving him completely cocooned in heavy rubber, but it doesn't stop there! Part 1/3.
Models: serious

Duration: 20 min 17 s
Size: 603 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-15-2019, 06:23 AM #39936
Модератор

Модератор

I planned to make an even more intense sequel to my video "Most-sweaty feet ever!" for a long time - and finally did it. I put plastic bags over my wet bare feet and seal them with duct-tape, then put 2 pairs of warm socks over them and finally put on my hiking boots. I take a long hike on this sunny day and noticed how my feet got sweatier and sweatier. When I'm finally back I order the slave to sit down in front of me and take off the boots, the socks and the plastic bags. He already knows what's coming next! I make him smell the inside of the bags first - then shove my sweaty stinky feet directly on his nose! But of course he not only gets to smell them - he also has to lick them clean completely. I want him to lick and taste all the foot sweat!
Models: Madame Marissa

Duration: 19 min 47 s
Size: 384 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-15-2019, 06:25 AM #39937
Модератор

Модератор

Custom for Joe. Joe has bought many cum eating instruction videos but hasn't actually completed the act. He always cums in his hand and chickens out. I know many of you can relate. You're intrigued by the idea of swallowing your load on my command but struggle with the task. So I'm going to show you the proper way to actually go through with it. Today is the day you will Consumer cum for me. I'll have you so horny and determined to please me that you can't say no. It may or may not be messy but either way it's going down your throat. TODAY! You're going to become addicted to being my cum eater! To ensure you obey I'll be be giving you an ultimatum. You'll eat it and confirm your success or you'll PAY! Fetishes: CEI, Cum Eating Instruction, Cum Eating, Male Cum Swallowers, Masturbation Instruction
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 14 min 0 s
Size: 385 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-15-2019, 06:31 AM #39938
Модератор

Модератор

You have been wanting to get a CEI clip for a while now..... even if it is a secret wish you won't be able to stay away from it. I will make an offer not easy to refuse. You get to worship my delicious breasts IF you taste your own CUM for me.....masturbation instructions thru the clip finished with you tasting your own cum as instructed
Models: Exquisite Goddess

Duration: 14 min 16 s
Size: 265 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-15-2019, 06:32 AM #39939
Модератор

Модератор

My first true Foot Worship video in a long while. Watch me turn my matte Black polish in to a nice glossy finish using just my spit and tongue.
Models: MissArcana

Duration: 8 min 7 s
Size: 609 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-15-2019, 06:38 AM #39940
Модератор

Модератор

I'm on the phone with my husband and it turns out he is not going to be making it back on a flight this evening for boys night out. That is too bad...he wanted me to tell his friends who are waiting here, no strippers...and he means it! no strippers tonight without him! I think I know a way to make sure this won't happen, don't worry...my husband would be perfectly okay with this.(Full nude rarely released content)
Models: MistressVictoria

Duration: 13 min 46 s
Size: 1.44 GiB
Download From AnzFile