Old 07-13-2019, 03:27 AM #52221
Модератор

Модератор

Your Boring Bosss Transforms into a Sexy Jerk Off Instructor!
Conservative, strict, librarian like... your boss has never peaked your interest. Your sales are suffering and you enter her office with the nerve to ask for a raise! She declines your raise, she doesn't even know what to do with you. Perhaps if you thought of her in a new light, it would motivate you to work harder, it's sure worked for her fiance! Pretty soon you're on your knees in front of a total Goddess, jerking and worshipping her vintage nylon clad legs. Who knew she had such a sexy body under all those clothes?!
Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 11 min 54 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 301 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 03:28 AM #52222
Модератор

Модератор

You bring me to a conference as your assistant and ask me to attend a pool party with important clients. You tell me to get changed into a bikini and , as a married woman , I am reluctant about showing up at an event in such a skimpy outfit. You insist. I give in and let you know I 'll meet you downstairs after I change , but instead you watch me get undressed through a crack in the door. I come out in a robe and you ask me to show you the bikini for approval. I am hesitant as we are alone in a hotel room , but you urge me to Expose-Fantasy myself and walk about the room. The bathing suit does not meet your standards so you toss me an alternative micro bikini. I am extremely embarrassed by the prospect of wearing such a tiny bathing suit and try to refuse , but I eventually give in. Once again , you secretly watch me as I try to fit into the minuscule bikini. I return to the front room with my robe on and you ask me to model the new bathing suit for you. I find this outrageously inappropriate , but have no other choice and comply , struggling to keep myself contained in the small bikini. I notice you have a raging hard on and grab my robe to cover up , but you threaten to fire me if I don 't strip all the way down right in front of you. You reach down and start stroking in front of me as I reluctantly show off my nude body. Suddenly , you shove me down on my knees and make me take a huge load of cum all over the front of my body. Distressed , I stand up and run out of the room.
Models: Xev Bellringer

Duration: 19 min 33 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 872 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 03:30 AM #52223
Модератор

Модератор

Star Nine has worked for you for a long time and she wants to have a talk about her future at this company. She sits in front of you with her long legs and gorgeoous stockings, teasing you with her dangling heels. You're finding it harder and harder to concentrate on her as she mesmerizes you with her legs and voice. You find yourself feeling woozy and she starts to look so much larger than life than you. You find yourself floor level and that you have become a helpless little ****. Your assistant Star Nine has age regressed you without you even knowing it. But something about it feels so soothing, so safe. You wiggle around on the floor, looking up at your new Step-Mommy while she discusses with Stella Liberty how much better the business will be now that you are out of the picture. Looks like all the women will finally get the promotions they deserve around here. You'll need to relinquish control over your job, and you'll find that having women in control is so much better all around. No more responsibilities, just being ground level staring up at all the beautiful legs and heels makes you feel so happy.
Models: Stella Liberty

Duration: 14 min 33 s
Size: 551 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 03:31 AM #52224
Модератор

Модератор

I've seen you staring at me, especially when I bend over & you can see down my shirt. But I also know your little secret. There's a rumor going around the office, and we're going to have a meeting right now to confirm if it's true. I found this wonderful specimen of a man in the mail room, and he has a nice big cock. Look at it! Don't look away. If you look away or leave the room, I will fire you. I know how much you need this job. See? You're staring at his cock as hard as you stare at my breasts. I know how much you like women too, so I'm going to let you watch as he fucks me. But just to cement your position in the company & this situation in your mind, you're going to kneel beneath us as he goes in & out of me. As you stare up at us, I want you to ask yourself whether you're admiring my pussy or his penis. We're about to find out. Open your mouth so this stud can cum all over your face. Well, now we know! You're more than just a little gay. That's one of the perks of this job: it reveals so much to you about your true nature.
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 9 min 33 s
Size: 339 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 03:32 AM #52225
Модератор

Модератор

You bring me to a conference as your assistant and ask me to attend a pool party with important clients. You tell me to get changed into a bikini and, as a married woman, I am reluctant about showing up at an event in such a skimpy outfit. You insist. I give in and let you know I'll meet you downstairs after I change, but instead you watch me get undressed through a crack in the door. I come out in a robe and you ask me to show you the bikini for approval. I am hesitant as we are alone in a hotel room, but you urge me to Expose-Fantasy myself and walk about the room. The bathing suit does not meet your standards so you toss me an alternative micro bikini. I am extremely embarrassed by the prospect of wearing such a tiny bathing suit and try to refuse, but I eventually give in. Once again, you secretly watch me as I try to fit into the minuscule bikini. I return to the front room with my robe on and you ask me to model the new bathing suit for you. I find this outrageously inappropriate, but have no other choice and comply, struggling to keep myself contained in the small bikini. I notice you have a raging hard on and grab my robe to cover up, but you threaten to fire me if I don't strip all the way down right in front of you. You reach down and start stroking in front of me as I reluctantly show off my nude body. Suddenly, you shove me down on my knees and make me take a huge load of cum all over the front of my body. Distressed, I stand up and run out of the room.
Models: Xev Bellringer

Duration: 19 min 33 s
Size: 872 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 03:33 AM #52226
Модератор

Модератор

Long legs, stiletto shoes, silky nylons, 10 straps garter! I know how you always look for women wearing this deadly combination! You are not able to resist, right? From a grown man you become mush,a silly putty that is begging to be allowed to taste my excuisite nylons and lick and lick and lick around each one of my garters! Bow,boy! You will be nothing else but my pedestal!
Models: GlamyAnya

Duration: 9 min 55 s
Size: 276 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 03:36 AM #52227
Модератор

Модератор

Some pigs need a lot training (Whipping) some I just whip the sh-it out of them for my pleasure or sometimes like today I use them to break in my newest whip
Men are just object I use and abuse, their cries and begging make me feel all warm inside
Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 7 min 40 s
Size: 381 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 03:39 AM #52228
Модератор

Модератор

It's so hard to look away from my massive boobs and mesmerizing cleavage. You love how perfect my tits look in this beautiful lace bra. You love it even more when I take that beautiful bra off and show off my boobs for you. I get so turned on I start touching myself a little bit. This video has different views and POV shots. Any body who is a fan of big boobs will be sure to love this video.
Models: Katy_AnnXO

Duration: 10 min 10 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 210 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 03:41 AM #52229
Модератор

Модератор

You have always been a breast guy. Seeing some full gorgeous tits make you so weak and horny doesn't it. haha I know you loser and I know you won't be able to resist jerking it to my perfect breasts today. Just remember, don't you dare cum until I tell you to.
Models: Lara Kane

Duration: 9 min 21 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 159 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 03:41 AM #52230
Модератор

Модератор

Love to worship big breasts? Like to be teased and taunted a little bit about your constant obsession about big tits? This clip and high priced set of tits is for you then!
Models: Katy_AnnXO

Duration: 5 min 23 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 111 MiB
Download From AnzFile