Old 02-23-2021, 10:42 AM #48211
Модератор

Модератор

Default The Life Erotic - Deepika

The Life Erotic - Deepika

Description:
Deepika - My Dominator 2
Released: February 1, 2021

Sexy Norwegian brunette Deepika is all set for a kinky scene with her lesbian Mistress Kiere - but the Domme is not happy. Deepika has disobeyed Kiere's instruction to quarantine - and for that, she must be punished. Dressed in a sheer black babydoll, tiny thong and face mask, she is collared and bound to a staircase, then sprayed with disinfectant...

Kiere grabs a riding crop, yanks Deepika's panty-crotch high up into her ass-crack, then spanks her bare cheeks. However, the pain is mixed with pleasure as the Domme strokes her glowing flesh with the leather keeper, then removes her underwear to tease her shaved pussy. Each crack of the whip is met with an ecstatic sigh from Deepika - but, just as the submissive thinks all is forgiven, Kiere suddenly tosses away the crop. "Fuck yourself," she says - and she means it literally, as an order.

Deepika sits on a stair, legs splayed, and uses the crop to spank her thighs and butt and caress her pussy. Soon, she sets it aside and masturbates with her fingers, spreading her fleshy butterfly lips wide to penetrate her opening, as the other hand rubs her clit.

Next, she stands, one leg raised, and unfastens her camisole to expose her perfect-handful breasts. Then - shot from below - she frigs herself even harder. Moaning, she clings to the staircase, lost in a state of pre-orgasmic bliss. She is obeying her Domme's command - and loving every moment.

Again she sits, bare toes pointed, and reaches around the back of one thigh to probe her snatch, while the other hand grinds on her tender nub. She cries out loud as she cums, then lets her hands stray over her tits and crotch as she drifts back to reality. Suddenly, realizing she is totally alone, she shouts for her Mistress - or anyone.

Cast: Deepika

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/4b5eb48a8a385
Old 02-23-2021, 11:39 AM #48212
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shoplyfter Mylf - Syren De Mer & Harlow West

Shoplyfter Mylf - Syren De Mer & Harlow West

Description:
Syren De Mer & Harlow West - Case No. 6615359 - What Stepmom Taught Me
Released: January 30, 2021

Busty stepmom Syren De Mer and stepdaughter Harlow West are brought to the backroom by security officer Wrex Oliver after suspecting them of trying to steal some merchandise. When officer Oliver submits them to a cavity search, he finds a bag with the merchandise they were trying to steal, so he makes a deal with them, if they let him do whatever he wants to them, he'll let them go without further repercussions.

Cast: Harlow West, Syren De Mer

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/defa206d143c3
Old 02-23-2021, 11:41 AM #48213
Модератор

Модератор

Default Bang Real Teens - Jessie Saint

Bang Real Teens - Jessie Saint

Description:
Jessie Saint - Jessie Saint Gets Her Tight Pussy Drilled Deep
Early Release: February 1, 2021

Jessie Saint is a cute petite blondie that loves to get fucked raw and dirty. She wears an adorable pink crop top and you can see her nipples poking through! She sucks his cock in the car at the park and they go back to his place and she shows him exactly what a dirty slut she can be!

Cast: Jessie Saint

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/99ef64ee98fa2
Old 02-23-2021, 11:46 AM #48214
Модератор

Модератор

Default Alex Legend - Leda Lathoria

Alex Legend - Leda Lathoria

Description:
Leda Lathoria - Caught My Step Sister Masturbating In My Room!
Released: January 29, 2021

Last week I was getting ready to go to work and I was kinda late already. After my shower I went back to my room to put some clothes and that's when I found my step sister half naked on my bed wearing one of my shirt and masturbating. I was pretty surprised about that so I confronted her, she told me her fan was broken in her room and it was too hot so that's why she came to my room. I thought that neither her mom or my dad would be happy to hear about that so I told her that would stay between us. She started asking me about what was under my towel cause she could see my dick getting hard. I mean come on! I opened my bedroom door to find her with her tits out touching herself of course it would put me in the mood...

She seemed pretty happy about it though cause she started touching it before getting on her knees to blow me. Once she got it all sloppy I put her on the bed and started stretching her tight little pussy with my big dick. I fucked her like that for a while before I got on the bed so she could ride reverse cowgirl. It was hot to see her big ass bouncing on my dick like that. I wasn't done looking at her ass yet so I decided to fuck from behind after that. Her pussy felt so good and her ass looked so sexy that I finished deep inside her pussy like that. I guess now she knows what to expect if I find her again half naked in my room. And to make sure it happens I might go mess with her fan when she's not around!

Cast: Leda Lathoria

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/f356bb321af13
Old 02-23-2021, 12:28 PM #48215
Модератор

Модератор

Default Plumper Pass - Elisa Mae

Plumper Pass - Elisa Mae

Description:
Elisa Mae - Shake And Baking A BBC

Hot Sexy Plumper Elisa Mae is here with us and she wants to show off her amazing body. This girl is the full package. Big tits, nice ass, big belly, and pretty face. She came to Plumper Pass because she wanted the best of what we have to offer. So, we introduced her to our man Jonathan Jordan so he could show Elisa what he can do with his BBC. She gives him an amazing blowjob and then tells him that she wants that dick deep in her tight, wet pussy. Jonathan can't complain. Who wouldn't wanna fuck that pussy? They fuck in multiple positions and she loves it, she can't believe how big that dick is. He cums all over her juicy belly and they can't wait for the next one.

Cast: Elisa Mae

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/41358d8f0198a
Old 02-23-2021, 03:52 PM #48216
Модератор

Модератор

Default ATK Girlfriends - Alexia Anders

ATK Girlfriends - Alexia Anders

Description:
Alexia Anders - Morning POV

You watch Alexia and then she wants your cock. You head to the bed for some head. She strokes your cock with her feet and you fuck her wet pussy. She wants "daddy's load" in her pussy so you give it to her.

Cast: Alexia Anders

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/b1d58248ccbdb
Old 02-23-2021, 04:27 PM #48217
Модератор

Модератор

Default Sex Art - Eveline Dellai

Sex Art - Eveline Dellai

Description:
Eveline Dellai - Dirty Dancing
Released: January 31, 2021

Gorgeous Eveline Dellai sits in bed, watching approvingly as Maxmilian Dior does some "Dirty Dancing" for her. As Andrej Lupin's erotic movie begins, Max strips playfully, moving closer to Eveline until they are kissing passionately. He sucks her diamond-hard nipples, making her squirm with arousal, then kisses his way down her body and eats her shaved pussy skilfully. When she's at boiling point, they switch so she can suck his rigid cock, bobbing her head to swallow as much of the thick shaft as she can manage...

Eveline lies back, rubbing her clit as Max penetrates her in missionary, her leg up on his shoulder as he fucks her with powerful strokes. She has an intense orgasm before they move into cowgirl, hips rocking in harmony. Riding energetically, Eveline climaxes again as Max cums inside her, the perfect conclusion to their sweet dance of love.

Cast: Eveline Dellai

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/a30587a58ad71
Old 02-23-2021, 04:29 PM #48218
Модератор

Модератор

Default Filthy Kings - Alice Visby

Filthy Kings - Alice Visby

Description:
Alice Visby - Can I Watch You Jerk It?
Released: February 5, 2021

Cast: Alice Visby

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/cb7c62af0f794
Old 02-23-2021, 05:24 PM #48219
Модератор

Модератор

Default Wake Up 'N' Fuck - Ivy Wild

Wake Up 'N' Fuck - Ivy Wild

Description:
Ivy Wild - WUNF 326
Released: January 28, 2021

Cast: Ivy Wild

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/9f443189265fc
Old 02-23-2021, 06:07 PM #48220
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shady Spa - Ainsley Adams & Kiki

Shady Spa - Ainsley Adams & Kiki

Description:
Ainsley Adams & Kiki - Shady Spa
Released: January 27, 2021

Jack is in need of therapeutic rehab therapy but what he really needs is a full release handjob and Ainsley and Kiki give him the two for one special. The massage starts with a deep tissue body rub, then the girls get topless and start to simultaneously jerk his cock, bringing him to to the brink of orgasm until his balls get drained.

Cast: Ainsley Adams

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/4a779dff3f14e