Old 05-21-2019, 04:07 AM #24861
Модератор

Модератор

You're used to eating your own cum now. You're a cum-guzzling veteran. It's not new or scary for you anymore. You're no longer nervous. And that bores me. I'm taking your CEI to the next level. Something more gross and humiliating. You're going to give yourself a facial and then lick the cum from your face. I see you're nervous again. Good. Keep jerking the way I tell you to, my little cum slut. You're going to be so desperate to cum by the time I'm done with you that you'll cum in any way I tell you to -- even if it's all over your face. And we're going to keep doing this until giving yourself facials is something you love to do. Until it's something you won't hesitate to do. And then I'm going to push you even farther.
Models: JessicaStarling

Duration: 18 min 45 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 2.58 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-21-2019, 04:13 AM #24862
Модератор

Модератор

Today I'm supposed to meet up with a friend, but when I get to his house he's not there. His sexy big titted wife gives him a call and it turns out he's stuck at work and running late so she allows me to stay and wait for him to get home. As we sit together on the couch and talk she stretches out her legs and puts her cute little feet in my lap. I can't help myself from touching them as she flexes and wiggles her toes and she doesn't seem to mind that I'm touching her feet. In fact she says it feels kinda nice. So I pull her socks off and start to massage her very nice, and very soft bare feet. Her toenails are painted pink and her tiny feet are some of the nicest I've ever seen. Great high arches too. I'm getting so hard having her sexy feet on my lap that my cock is pressing up against the inside of my pants and bulging out. It's so obvious that her feet are arousing me and she notices and tells me it's okay. That was the green light as far as I'm concerned. She starts to aggressively rub my cock from outside my pants and I can tell she wants me to take it out. Moments later I pull my pants off and get to feel her ultra soft bare feet wrapped around my rock hard cock. This wife definitely knows how to give one hell of a footjob. She squeezes and works my dick with her feet and grips the head of my cock with her tiny toes. I feel like I'm right on the edge of cumming that I have to slow down several times just to keep from blowing prematurely. Finally I roll her over and fuck her sexy wrinkled soles with a great view of her ass in those tight jeans. She gets back on the phone with her husband to check in with him as her feet are still wrapped around my stiff cock, pre cum drooling out of the tip. We have some more time before he gets home and it's a good thing because I'm about to blow a massive load all over the soles of her sexy bare feet, and that's exactly what I do. This was one of the all time best footjobs I've ever had. I wonder if he'll notice the sperm stain I left on his couch. Oops!
Models: Naughty_House

Duration: 20 min 36 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 630 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-21-2019, 04:19 AM #24863
Модератор

Модератор

Default Lana's Domination - iwantclips

Models: Lana's Domination

Duration: 9 min 35 s
Size: 283 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-21-2019, 04:31 AM #24864
Модератор

Модератор

Joey was taking some photos of me in these full fashion stockings, and he got really turned on. We decided it was a perfect time for a foot job since he was already throbbing for my feet. I start stroking with the stockings still on, getting him excited. Finally he can't take it anymore and strips them from my feet. I wrap my bare feet around his cock and show him all kinds of kinky positions. I make sure to give him a memorable footjob, and let him cum all over my feet.
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 9 min 1 s
Size: 541 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-21-2019, 04:43 AM #24865
Модератор

Модератор

Stacey loves her high heels, but today she has paid the price of wearing heels all day. While rushing to a lesson she has gone over on her heels and sprained her ankle and she has gone limping to Matrons room. She is in quite a bit of pain so she sits up onto Matrons table and rubs her ankle. She slips off her shoe and her stocking to have a proper look. She really needs her ankle to get better as soon as possible, because flat shoes with her uniform are a definite no no! So she slips off the rest of her uniform, apart from her remaining stocking, high heel, suspenders and thong, and gets ready to bandage her ankle. She wraps it up as tight as she can bare, pins it in place, and then stands up to check how it looks, dropping her thong as she does!
Models: St Mackenzie's

Duration: 7 min 46 s
Size: 110 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-21-2019, 04:46 AM #24866
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 4 min 25 s
Size: 640 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-21-2019, 04:53 AM #24867
Модератор

Модератор

Nina and Molly use a double ended dlido outside!
Models: AriaNina

Duration: 6 min 5 s
Size: 205 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-21-2019, 04:53 AM #24868
Модератор

Модератор

The viewer is my bf and we are going out for the day. I really really want to wear my long leather gloves and thigh high boots, but I know my bf cannot control himself around Me in leather! Last time he embarrassed me. So after I slide on my gloves, I cage my bf in chastity. I lock him up and we head out together. The video cuts to us returning as I carry two big shoe boxes. Yay! I got new shoes. My bf is so well behaved when his cock is locked up! I slide off my leather boots and make him worship my sweaty feet. I rub my gloves all over my feet and make him lick my smelly gloves. Will I let him out of his cage?
Models: Miss Melissa

Duration: 12 min 20 s
Size: 448 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-21-2019, 04:54 AM #24869
Модератор

Модератор

ClaraKitty uses four different dildos in this shower show recording... She starts small with a blue bad dragon dildo fucking herself so you can see, before she moves up to a pale realistic one and plays with herself in different angles for you, then using her medium realistic dildo before finally using her squirting giant bad dragon dildo.. She plays with her ass for you fingering it in different angles and teasing you.. Switching between dildos and fingering her ass.. (FULLY NUDE) Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing, obviously. livingforprincess (10%+) * clarasgoodboy (25%+) * ClarasWallet (50%+) * TributingPrincess (100%+) * PrincessesLoser (200%+) * ClarasLoser (500%+) *
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 22 min 12 s
Size: 2.53 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-21-2019, 04:54 AM #24870
Модератор

Модератор

Cute nurse Ava Harper has noticed some numbness between her toes while working for her hot, blonde podiatrist boss, Dr. Tabatha Jordan. The doctor squeezes her in for a quick look in between appointments. Dr. Jordan slides off nurse Ava's white shoes and massages her pretty feet from heel to toe as she examines them. When Dr. Jordan gets a whiff of her sweaty soles from hours of work in her shoes, she can't help but give Ava's sweet feet a taste. Dr. Jordan sucks on the young nurse's cute toes and then offers to teach her the technique. The doctor instructs her on how to touch, lick, suck, and please a woman's feet for this alternative, hands-on therapy technique.
Models: Feet On Demand

Duration: 7 min 40 s
Size: 119 MiB
Download From AnzFile