Old 04-15-2019, 01:10 AM #12131
Модератор

Модератор

No hesitating, no backing out today I am going to make sure you swallow every last drop today. I have made the hottest CEI video and it leaves 0 room for excuses,you will know exactly how and when to eat your cum to very last drop. I build you up by teasing you with my hot body, shoving my tits and ass in your face making you so very hungry for your cum. Desperate to have that release, you balls need to be drained dry by me. I want you to be the best cum slut you have ever been, get ready to flip your legs over your head and follow my instructions on how to eat it. Let me show you the proper way to eat all of your jizz.
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 12 min 27 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 459 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 01:12 AM #12132
Модератор

Модератор

Open those p0ppers and wrap your hand around your cock. Keep sniffing and stroking for your Princess like a good, submissive slave. You can't get enough of inhaling p0ppers or worshiping Me. You keep coming back for more and more and more. You will be forever sniffing and stroking like the owned puppet you are.
Models: Princess Ashley

Duration: 8 min 37 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 191 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 01:14 AM #12133
Модератор

Модератор

I catch you staring at my feet again. If you're going to jack off to them you better do it before my friends pick me up. Hurry!
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 4 min 18 s
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Size: 319 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 01:18 AM #12134
Модератор

Модератор

Here I am with my boyfriend. He shoot our sex on camera. My boyfriend has a big cock. I really enjoy a sex with him. We fuck without condom. I moan during all video. He cummed inside my pussy. I like to feel his sperm inside me.
Models: egedn777

Duration: 4 min 12 s
Size: 156 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 01:18 AM #12135
Модератор

Модератор

This is a really long trampling championship with 6 hot latina dominas and 3 slaves. At the beginning the dominas only trampling their slaves by their own, but then more and more of them join, they turn on the music, start dancing, jumping, trampling and Torment their small slaves, both six of them at once. In part two of this long heavy trampling video you have the opportunity to take in the pleasure of viewing all kinds of girls getting nasty with one another. It's a trampling marathon that takes place to the expense of their petite slaves. They all got their own, their little body is getting pushed into the mattress by the weight of their mistresses, who not only trample their whole body and faces, but then they start to trample on each others' slaves, all five mistresses at the same time. The suffering on their slaves' face is clearly visible. All of the slaves seem to take the trampling, even when their boobs are being trampled on.
Models: mfvideobrazil.com

Duration: 50 min 6 s
Size: 2.42 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 01:20 AM #12136
Модератор

Модератор

Smoke Day/P0pp3rs play! I want you to jerk your dick for me while taking hits. You are going to take inhale as much as you possibly can, hold it and then blow it out. Your perception will quickly change and your level of Intox Fantasy will be up to me. I, of course want to get you as high as I possibly can. The combination of my long legs in heels and the level of Intox Fantasy you will achieve right now is the perfect storm.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 13 min 9 s
Size: 972 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 01:21 AM #12137
Модератор

Модератор

I know your secret. I know how much you love to search the internet late at night, looking for that perfect FemDom clip to jerk-off to while your wife is fast ****. And I know that when you found My clips by chance that a rush came over you like never before. You were instantly so excited and your cock harder than it's been in years. I did this to you. I crawled inside your brain and made you weaker and hornier than ever before. I really do get a kick out of using and manipulating men just like you, and we both know I'm sooo good at it. You're on the brink of total addiction now, which is precisely why I made this clip. Yes you see, I know that you love edging to My clips all day and night but you haven't yet had that sweet release of an orgasm at My command, one meant just for you. Every inch of Me oozes sex appeal, but My perfect big breasts make you especially weak, don't they? I know they do. So today I'm going to give you one of the most erotic and seductive teases that I've ever done. After I get you all worked up and so horny, I'll finish with a sexy cum countdown with Me in nothing but a handbra.And once I'm finished with you: your mind, your wallet, and your cock will no longer be your own. They'll be Mine.
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 15 min 7 s
Size: 553 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 01:23 AM #12138
Модератор

Модератор

This is a very special jerk off clip. I want to count you down FIVE times to see how quickly I can make you cum. I want to see how easily I can make you explode with my voice, teasing, and body. This is an extremely erotic session that cam have you cumming from beginning to end. Just try me.how quickly do you think I can make you release? Consists of: JOI, Jerk off instruction, cum control, JOI Games, Cum Control, Multi cum countdowns, sensual goddess, sensual instructions, strip tease, body worship, Tit Worship, Body Worship, JOI, Masturbation instructions, Jerk off encouragement, Big Breasts, Big Tits, Goddess Worship, Goddess Worship, Mind Fuck, Mental Domination,Masturbation Instruction, FemDom, Sensual Domination, Tease Goddess, Cleavage Worship,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 14 min 7 s
Size: 698 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 01:26 AM #12139
Модератор

Модератор

How many times have you jerked off to Me? How many times have I been the reason for your orgasm? How many times have you been fucking someone else but thinking of Me? How many times have you exploded for My tits? for My ass? How... many.... times? Follow My instructions closely and let's add 1 more to your total.
Models: ShayeRivers

Duration: 11 min 34 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 429 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 01:27 AM #12140
Модератор

Модератор

You applied for this job at the magazine and you cant even put the right shoes in the issue. You should have never taken a gay boy job like this if you don't know about hot shoes or fashion. You are about to get a crash course in shoes because you will now come in everyday and kneel at my feet and lick the bottom of my shoes. Yup, every day you will bow and lick shoes. I don't care what I stepped in you will thank me for the privilege of swallowing the crud I stepped in. And after you swallow all the crud and thanked me for it, you will get to taste the leather. You will begin to learn the brand of shoe just by the taste and smell of the shoes. You will lick every girls shoes in the office until you get it right.
Models: Princess Beverly

Duration: 10 min 35 s
Size: 926 MiB
Download From AnzFile