Old 04-26-2019, 10:52 PM #17131
Модератор

Модератор

Only the Real daddies will get a pussy close up tease that lays inside this clip Anyway, did you really think I was going to let you get away without paying your JOI cum tax for April? Now we already know you've been jerking off to Goddess every single day to her fat ass and JOI videos. Now it's time for you to pay up for all the cum you've busted and show your loyalty to Goddess Sunshine. As a reward Goddess has a few jerk instructions for you to follow .*Mark Up Codes: 50%-Bootyful 100%-DaBootyTho 500%-Iwannamarrythatbooty
Models: Goddess Sunshine

Duration: 10 min 28 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.48 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-26-2019, 10:53 PM #17132
Модератор

Модератор

Attentive pain is such a wonderful compliment for the sub who serves well. Pain, humiliation, and perhaps a chance to blow your load with my permission. My approval is all you need and when Miss Rabbit decides it's time to earn it, you fall to your knees and suffer dutifully. You'll love watching Me tease you in this beautiful beta-bought lingerie, especially when you're smearing toothpaste or icy hot on your drippy dick for Me. Don't worry, that's not all. How could I ever praise good boys with such a light dose of torment? You'll be spanking yourself with a wooden spatula/spoon/small flat paddle, too! Are you squirming with uncomfortable delight? Good. You need this. You'll also need rubber bands because my benevolence does not end at the pasting and the slapping of your pathetic body. Your balls deserve a nice, tight, approving hug too. It's going to hurt, boy, but the pain I deliver to you is a compliment!
Models: Red Rabbit

Duration: 20 min 58 s
Size: 1.51 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-26-2019, 10:59 PM #17133
Модератор

Модератор

Default Mastifilm Productions - iwantclips

Models: Mastifilm Productions

Duration: 4 min 7 s
Size: 408 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-26-2019, 11:03 PM #17134
Модератор

Модератор

I am the ULTIMATE Teen 18+ brat, that you've always dreamt of. Of course I have a perfect perky ass, mind-boggling tits, and glistening skin; but my pure arrogance completely tops everything off. You need the most perfect goddess to remind you of your place, and being teased & denied by me does exactly that.
Models: PrincessPandora

Duration: 6 min 19 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 70.3 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-26-2019, 11:04 PM #17135
Модератор

Модератор

Its hardly a surprise, your straight back into your weak submissive tit zombie state, yet again for me. You always say you're going to resist the paying, obeying and stroking, on your knees. But the satin, the nipples the bulging buttons, its all about to send you into a spiralling lovestruck, wallet r8pe! Don't blame my tits loser, my tits just exist, your the one who can't stay away. I just use to it my advantage. You're addicted to my tits.
Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 7 min 21 s
Size: 273 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-26-2019, 11:05 PM #17136
Модератор

Модератор

Try to resist my sweet voice and curvy body in this hot cheerleader uniform. You desperately want to please me. I don't know if you can say no to me when I get bratty.Sooner or later you'll have emptied out your entire wallet to Goddess. Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 25% Pay More! 50% Loser4Adri 100% ABINTOXTAX 250% WEAK4ADRI 500% LOVE ADRI 777% ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB.com
Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 4 min 48 s
Size: 352 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-26-2019, 11:06 PM #17137
Модератор

Модератор

Lucky loser mutt kept locked in My cage. you are so horny when I coerce you to hump My stilettos. If you amuse Me and beg hard enough maybe I will unlock the cage to feed you. you rely on whatever I give you to survive. My scraps are too good for you. I just feed you slop off My stiletto sole and make you suck it off My heel while you are down on all fours. Since you are so desperate and eager, I will let you lick and suck it straight off My superior bare foot. Now you are hungry mutt, hungry for more humiliation! I will allow you some more nutrition - My divine spit. Spit straight in your slop and make you lap it up right in front of Me. Still humping My stiletto, hahaha. you will show Me your gratitude by kissing My ass through your cage.
Models: Young Goddess Kim

Duration: 13 min 3 s
Size: 774 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-26-2019, 11:10 PM #17138
Модератор

Модератор

In the near future most of the women live in cuckold marriage. They have a rich ,sensual,reliable and humble beta male husband and also some alpha male lover. Beta males have to wear chastity belt 24/7 and they serve their wifes without any question.There are also the Bullminators ,the perfect cuckold trainers. Bullminators are clones and they are made to train beta males to be perfect cuckold husband! My son sent me a real Bullminator back from the future and his mission to make my loser husband my humble cuckold slave! My husband doesn't want to accept his new role but he has no chance against the Bullminator! MERCILESS FOOTBITCH TRAINING The Bullminator violently grabs my husband and throws him to the floor. He Coerces him to lick my shoes clean and suck my feet like a good bitch while he gives my husband some hard wallops as well! KISS YOUR WIFE'S COCK FLAVORED MOUTH! : SUCK AND KISS HUMILIATION! The Bullminator violently grabs my husband and throws him to the floor. He alternately fucks my mouth and Coerces my loser husband to kiss my cock flavored mouth as passionate as possible! I'LL TEACH YOU YOUR PLACE! : MERCILESS TRAMPLING & FUCK HUMILIATION! The Bullminator violently grabs my husband and throws him to the floor. He makes me step on him with my full weight and fucks me hard while I trample my husband all over his body and face . "Sorry Honey but your new place is under my feet!" MAKE THE BED,PUT ON THE CHASTITY AND SUFFER! The Bullminator command my husband to make the bed for us while we kiss and do some heavy petting . The Bullminator also brought my hubby a steel chastity and Coerces him to put on it . My bull fucks me doggy style while I suck my hubby's locked cock and enjoy his painful moans! WE TEACH YOU HOW A LOSER FUCKS HIS WIFE! My husband 's useless tiny cock is still locked in the chastity. The Bullminator teaches him how a real loser fucks without his own cock. He brought my husband a big black thick strapon and now Coerces him to put on it and fuck my juicy pussy! My miserable husband fucks me with the huge strapon while the chastity hurts him really badly! BULLMINATORS CUM LIKE A HORSE! : EXTREME FOOTBITCH TRAINING AND CREAMPIE EATING HUMILIATION! My husband 's useless tiny cock is still locked in the chastity and we also put a dental gag in his mouth . The dental gag keeps his mouth wide open for my pleasure. My Bullminator command my husband to suck my feet as deep as possible while he fucks me so bad and give me multiple orgasms. Finally the Bullminator empties his balls inside me. I get totally shocked when I feel his sperm in my pussy because Bullminators cum like a horse!!! I sit in my husband's face and Coerce him to swallow this massive creampie till the last drop! BETWEEN 2 ROUND : GIVE YOUR WIFE A GREAT FOOT MASSAGE BEFORE I FUCK HER AGAIN! The bullminator is a really perfect lover but I need some relax between rounds. Before Round 2 the Bullminator command my husband to bring me a drink and give me a great footmassage. My pathetic husband kneels in front of us and rubs my feet while we humiliate him verbally and give him many hard wallops as well! COME ON LOSER ,USE YOUR TONGUE WHILE I GET FUCKED IN MY ASS ! Cuckolds are genetic garbage and they are the most useless creature of nature. They have only one valuable body part ,their tongues ! Now I ride the Bullminator with my ass while I command my husband to alternately lick my pussy and my nipples ! SOLUTION FOR BIG MISTAKES : I WANNA RUB OUT YOUR COCK AND BALLS! I tell the Bullminator I really hate my husband's useless cock and he has a great solution for this problem. He brought me a very special rubber from the future and he tells me I can rub out this loser's pathetic cock and balls! I think he just jokes with me but I want to give it a try! I rub my husband's cock and balls as hard as pssible while he screams in pain like a suckling pig. MASSIVE FACIAL AND CUM EATING CUCKOLD HUMILIATION!! I really love the Bullminator's perfect thick cock. He has sustained erection for hours and hours and he cum like a horse! Now I give him a great passionate blowjob in front of my loser husband's eyes. Finally the Bullminator gives me a super huge facial!!! I Coerce my husband to lick the cum off my face and swallow it till the last drop!
Models: Magyar Mistress Mira

Duration: 1 h 34 min
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 1.77 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-26-2019, 11:10 PM #17139
Модератор

Модератор

Class is dismissed for the day - don't forget to prepare for your presentations next week. Not you, you stay right there in your seat until everyone leaves. We are going to have a little talk. What was that stunt you just pulled? Nothing you say? Well what I saw was not nothing. While the whole class was reading silently, you were busy staring at my cleavage. You see, I can't have any of my students getting distracted... no matter how tempted you are. So how do you propose we solve this issue? You don't think you're distracted in my class? Oh well in that case, you should be able to pass this little test I have to measure your level of focus. All you have to do is complete this written form, the questions are not the slightest bit challenging. Go on, fill in the blanks. If you aren't easily distracted by my presence, you shouldn't have any trouble answering the prompts... with my bosom inches from your face. Ohh, you've barely finished the first question. I wonder how hard this would be for you if I just... sat on your lap. Oh dear, your hands are shaking and... oh! What on earth is that in your pants? Go on, continue with the form... shhh, you naughty boy. You asked for this. If you take away anything from this class, it should be that you don't go half way with a woman... that's it... put it in. Ohhh!! Mmm we don't have much time before the next class shows up... we better hope they don't catch us. Fantasy includes: teacher/student, MILF, older woman/younger man, virtual sex, big tits, cleavage, confrontation, seduction, virtual grinding, virtual creampie, satin, pov
Models: Xev Bellringer

Duration: 16 min 43 s
Size: 1.33 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-26-2019, 11:10 PM #17140
Модератор

Модератор

(NOT A RIPOFF) *DISCLAIMER: WILL CAUSE MASSIVE FLUID LOSS** *Custom Clip- Only the real daddies who buy this clip will be able to see my asshole and pussy tease inside this clip. Naturally I am a big tease but today I want to satisfy you, and I know you've wanted to see a closer tease of my asshole and pussy. Just imagine while I'm working out and twerking in front of you I open my ass wishing that you were inside me. Can you handle my juicy ass, as I give an oral cum countdown all while opening and closing my booty and pussy? Find out by buying this bootyful clip .**Mark Up Codes: 50%-Bootyful 100%-DaBootyTho 500%-Iwannamarrythatbooty**
Models: Goddess Sunshine

Duration: 6 min 49 s
Size: 988 MiB
Download From AnzFile